Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member Dispenser Of Truth's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kid-who-cried-wolf View Post
    Not really I don't think. White Lanterns (at least Kyle) are reality warpers. And Superman with his Power multiplied tenfold in addition to one ring capable of standing up to BLACKHOLES (10x DA POWER) would surely tank, or at least survive long enough to use his power.
    Hadn't known the White Rings were on that level. But yeah, regardless, Goku absolutely crushes.
    Buh-bye

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dispenser Of Truth View Post
    Hadn't known the White Rings were on that level. But yeah, regardless, Goku absolutely crushes.
    Eh, fictional black hole, so the properties of it are not necessarily anything like a real black hole, otherwise Batman has feats of instantly regenerating from having his body twisted into a noodle by allegedly solar system crushing gravitational force.

Haven't been keeping up on DC as much as I should, but is Superman still the god of strength?

Quote Originally Posted by rhyvurg View Post
    Haven't been keeping up on DC as much as I should, but is Superman still the god of strength?
    Actually his strength has been greatly diminished.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluekey View Post
    I know, but then in Darkseid War he got his powers back and is literally a god, just like the rest of the League. He's not depowered any more. When I said god of strength I was being literal.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluekey View Post
    In the main Superman titles . In JL he's this parasite God of Strength kinda thing that covered Metropolis in a venom-esque symbiote like darkness

He's also post crisis Superman in one of the titles and is assembling an army of Supermen in another and is a black superman in one of the titles

Lots of Superman comics out there lol

Quote Originally Posted by The Dork Knight View Post
    In the main Superman titles . In JL he's this parasite God of Strength kinda thing that covered Metropolis in a venom-esque symbiote like darkness

He's also post crisis Superman in one of the titles and is assembling an army of Supermen in another and is a black superman in one of the titles

So how powerful is he now? Compared to what he was before he got depowered, and compared to, say; PC Superman.
    Saint Seiya Online:
    https://reborngn.com/?page=register&ref=408192
    ^-my referral

Quote Originally Posted by Cody View Post
    So how powerful is he now? Compared to what he was before he got depowered, and compared to, say; PC Superman.
    I think the question is, does he get godhood in addition to the ring?

Seems to be the same (fighting more or less evenly with Wonder Woman ) although he's got that parasitic darkness thing now which he didn't use vs Diana and/or doesn't work on people that strong

Edit: haven't read JL 48 yet so he might have more feats in that

It's worth noting that ontop of everything else, in a few months Superman and the rest of the DCU is going to be "rebirthed" or "rebooted" or whatever the hell.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendaran View Post
    It's worth noting that ontop of everything else, in a few months Superman and the rest of the DCU is going to be "rebirthed" or "rebooted" or whatever the hell.
    Wait what? Has the New 52 even been around for over 10 years now? And they are retconning it already? Already restarting everything from scratch once again?
    Saint Seiya Online:
    ^-my referral

Seems to be the same (fighting more or less evenly with Wonder Woman ) although he's got that parasitic darkness thing now which he didn't use vs Diana and/or doesn't work on people that strong

Edit: haven't read JL 48 yet so he might have more feats in that
    Wait..wasn't NU Wonder Woman a lot weaker than her pre-flashpoint counterpart? Did she get buffed to NU Kryptonian levels recently or something?

And those two were fighting? Are they not together anymore or what?
    Saint Seiya Online:
    ^-my referral

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pendaran View Post
    So what you guys are saying is that there's like a 75% chance that Goku could get DQ'd for missing the match due to challenging the wrong Superman?

Wait..wasn't NU Wonder Woman a lot weaker than her pre-flashpoint counterpart? Did she get buffed to NU Kryptonian levels recently or something?

And those two were fighting? Are they not together anymore or what?
    Not since she became the literal god of war, for quite a while she was by far the most powerful Leaguer.

Quote Originally Posted by rhyvurg View Post
    Not since she became the literal god of war, for quite a while she was by far the most powerful Leaguer.
    But how powerful? NU52 Superman levels? He'l? Or stronger?
    Saint Seiya Online:
    ^-my referral