Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    First of all, congratulations on changing your argument to something more palatable. Seriously, the other thing was just a mess.

Now, I can actually sympathize with this and I understand why some people have some trouble with the feat for said reasons.

Already mod ruled though.
    And as of my first post on the subject in the other thread, I changed his mind about the feat. Mod rulings change.

Quote Originally Posted by rhyvurg View Post
    And as of my first post on the subject in the other thread, I changed his mind about the feat. Mod rulings change.
    It hasn't though.

And, let's be honest here, you just misinformed him because you were factually wrong on every count.
    Hazard's Playhouse - Episodic anime reviews and other things. Current Post: Houshin Engi: What was Skipped
    My Fanfiction.Net Profile

It hasn't though.

And, let's be honest here, you just misinformed him because you were factually wrong on every count.
    No, I was factually right, every single problem I explained with the feat is an actual thing that happened, and when I explained what those problems were Guy1 was literally shocked, he had no idea there were that many issues.

No, I was factually right, every single problem I explained with the feat is an actual thing that happened, and when I explained what those problems were Guy1 was literally shocked, he had no idea there were that many issues.
    You mean the argument where one of your points was that the shockwaves were only produced by them punching each other in the fists? Then when I proved that wasn't the case you kept insisting it was?

Or how about the time when you kept going on about the third wave despite it being the third clash that mattered and how you kep going on and on about it until now no matter how many times you were told that wasn't the case?

Good times.
    Last edited by Hazard; 03-01-2016 at 07:19 PM.
    Hazard's Playhouse - Episodic anime reviews and other things. Current Post: Houshin Engi: What was Skipped

If I actually did say it was only from punching that's my mistake, I honestly don't remember. But the thing is, your only refute to the third wave was, "they said it wasn't over." Which is a statement, and not applicable here.

Good times indeed.

But the thing is, your only refute to the third wave was, "they said it wasn't over." [/b]Which is a statement, and not applicable here.[/b]
    I'm curious. How do you figure that?

I'm curious. How do you figure that?
    "The third clash is not over/has not ended" or however they worded it was character dialogue. That's a statement.

"The third clash is not over/has not ended" or however they worded it was character dialogue. That's a statement.
    So what you are saying is we should be watching everything in mute then?

Probably, just look at the pictures in comics to be on the safe side and... man, novels are screwed.

So what you are saying is we should be watching everything in mute then?

Probably, just look at the pictures in comics to be on the safe side and... man, novels are screwed.
    No, I'm saying that Rumbles does not (or at least it used to) accept character statements as evidence without some accompanying events supporting them.

No, I'm saying that Rumbles does not (or at least it used to) accept character statements as evidence without some accompanying events supporting them.
    Events like the universe not exploding, someone asking why, and the answer being provided?

An answer according to the person who claimed the third wave would kill Goku and Bills, yet he was wrong. A person who admitted their own prediction was wrong, and said he was surprised the universe hadn't been destroyed already. A person who was wrong at every turn. THAT person, is not a credible source.

An answer according to the person who claimed the third wave would kill Goku and Bills, yet he was wrong.
    Hello, circular argument.

Also, clash not wave. You keep mixing them up. Each clash creates multiple waves. Clashes are what's important.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

i feel like i've seen this before.

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    i feel like i've seen this before.
    We were unable to meet the deadlines, so we are broadcasting reruns of old debates now

Mighty Member

Wasn't the only reason it didn't kill everyone because the force was nullified? The punch clash was nullified by Goku and the beam one was nullified by Beerus. Capabilities Elder Kai(it was Elder Kai right?) didn't know about when he made that prediction.