Default Desrcibe How You Think Terry Would Interact With Each Bat Character in The Main Universe?

Title says it all. How do you think Terry would interact with each Bat character - hero or villain - in the main universe?

He Gets Along With Them

Bruce - Less grouchy and aloof than the one from his universe.

Dick - The one member of the Bat family pretty much every hero (and even a few villains) gets along with.

Tim - I can see him being a bit protective of him given what happened to the Tim in his universe.

Cass - Both are atoners.

Steph - She's pretty easy to get along with as well.

Barbara - Already friends with her in his universe and either the pre or post Flashpoint versions would work.

Not Sure How He'd React

Jason - WHile both where former criminals, I think Terry might be bothered by some of Jason's more extreme methods.

Damien - Might remind him too much of his own little brother, Matt

Selina - Her criminal tendencies he might be less forgiving of.

Outright Hate

Pretty much all the villains particularly Joker, Harley and Ra's.

I could see Cass playfully sparring with Terry on the mats. Him trying to show off, Cass being amused(but unimpressed) and teaching him a few new moves. Terry would complain about her not giving him any room for quips, what with her fondness for speaking sparingly. Cass would roll her eyes and then flip him onto his back

And then after all that exercise, they'd rest and head to the kitchen to have some of Alfred's hot tea and sandwiches.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    Title says it all. How do you think Terry would interact with each Bat character - hero or villain - in the main universe?

Selina - Her criminal tendencies he might be less forgiving of.
    I think he'd generally be good with all the Bat-Family (seeing him and Alfred having a conversation would be good) and he'd be forgiving of Selina based on his own experiences with Melanie Walker/Ten

D*mned Prince of Gotham JasonTodd428's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JAG2045 View Post
    I think he'd generally be good with all the Bat-Family (seeing him and Alfred having a conversation would be good) and he'd be forgiving of Selina based on his own experiences with Melanie Walker/Ten
    I'd really like to see the bolded. I've always wondered how Alfred would have reacted to Terry and vice versa.
    Supporting LION FORGE COMICS and other independent publishers.

Check out Lion Forge's Catalyst Prime Universe. Its the best damned superhero verse in comics. Diverse characters and interesting stories set in a universe where anyone can be a hero. And company that prides itself on representation both in the comics themselves and in the people behind them.

Oh my goodness gracious! I've been bamboozled!

When we hit our lowest point, we are open to the greatest change. AVATAR AANG