Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Super Moderator

Default WATCH: The Hand Rises In New "Daredevil" Trailer

Elektra and Daredevil fight side-by-side in this action-packed look at the Netflix show's second season.

Full article here.

I think my heart stopped. I need to borrow someone's time machine so I can jump to the 18th!

Gots No Chi Danny Rand's Other Fist's Avatar

Yeah this looks great. Elektra and The Hand are a bigger deal to me than The Punisher (never overly cared about him tbh) so having a full-blown Hand knocking on DD's door will be great.

Shou-Lao The Bitch Dragon Iron Fist's Avatar

This is so cool! The higher budget really shows.

This season is gonna be nuts.

DD + Elektra + Punisher vs the Hand perhaps?

And... was that Nobu again?????

ANd Froggy is annoying AF still I see. Wish he would have died instead of Urich....
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Spectacular Member jdmorris1124's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tsaimelemoni View Post
    I think my heart stopped. I need to borrow someone's time machine so I can jump to the 18th!
    Ditto. This is going to be fantastic.

All-New Member

So far, it looks good to me.

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    This season is gonna be nuts.

DD + Elektra + Punisher vs the Hand perhaps?

And... was that Nobu again?????

ANd Froggy is annoying AF still I see. Wish he would have died instead of Urich....
    I definitely felt like they were teasing a resurrected Nobu. Which fills me with relief; if they do eventually tackle the Death of Elektra, it won't mean she's gone for good

Really good trailer. This one has grabbed me more than the Punisher focused one... Though that's for an obvious reason... Also shows a very brief/dark shot of Elektra's upgraded outfit.

Mutant Bat on Speed Force Fuzzy Barbarian's Avatar

This grabbed me much more than the Punisher trailer. that one tried too hard to have an impact, what with the overly dramatic music and dialogue. This one? Just works. It teases the greater things to come, but gives you just enough to get you excited. With Punisher, I figured out the whole point of his story from the trailer, with Elektra and the Hand? I have no clue what the bigger goal is.

Elektra looks badass, the Hand (and Yakuza) look awesome, and I love how much more intricate and difficulty their stunts are. They look more coordinated in their actions, it's just great. Good to see Matt taking on some more coordinated bad guys

Oh, and now that I've had a closer look? AGAIN, THANK YOU FOR FIXING THE MASK!!! Maybe the eyes are a bit too... I dunno, bulgy and big (kinda bug-y) -- and weirdly, only in the one shot that stayed on the helmet -- but still a massive improvement over last season's.
    Last edited by Fuzzy Barbarian; 02-25-2016 at 08:02 AM.
    Favourite characters: Wally West, Dick Grayson, Cassandra Cain, Cyclops, Jay Garrick, Jamie Madrox, Stargirl, Bucky Barnes, Magik, Jon Kent, Kate Bishop, Booster Gold

Regular pulls:
    Adventureman, Cable, Fire Power, Green Lantern, Hellions, New Mutants, Thor, Vampire: The Masquerade, Venom, X-Factor, X-Men

Trade-waiting: Animosity, Black Panther, Captain America, Catwoman, Conan, Daredevil, DCeased, Detective Comics, Hawkman, Immortal Hulk, Redneck, Saga, Skyward, Snotgirl, X-Force

This seems like almost two different seasons lol. Punisher vs DD then DD/Elektra vs The Hand.

Hmmm... what if DD ends up defeated/stopping PUnisher earlier in the season, but then has to go get him to assist in stopping the Hand, resulting in an "understanding" between the two afterwards.

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

I wouldn't be surprised if the three of them form an uneasy alliance under the larger threat of the Hand

Shou-Lao The Bitch Dragon Iron Fist's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by vitaminbee View Post
    Really good trailer. This one has grabbed me more than the Punisher focused one... Though that's for an obvious reason... Also shows a very brief/dark shot of Elektra's upgraded outfit.

Oh wow, i never actually noticed all the Ninjas on the other end of the rooftop.

I hope there is no Punisher team up, I kinda want the mystical and the punisher stuff separate.

So, Elektra is rolling out her psi's... so I guess the no kill rule is off if its mystical ninjas eh?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Fist View Post
    Oh wow, i never actually noticed all the Ninjas on the other end of the rooftop.

I hope there is no Punisher team up, I kinda want the mystical and the punisher stuff separate.
    Mystical? What is Mystical about DD or Elektra?