Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Fist View Post
    Oh wow, i never actually noticed all the Ninjas on the other end of the rooftop.

I hope there is no Punisher team up, I kinda want the mystical and the punisher stuff separate.
    Another view of the ninja horde....

It's classic Daredevil even down to him thinking he's run every gang off and things are safer. Whenever he thinks that he really should know that things are about to explode.

Elektra, the Hand, Yakuza all look amazing. We know how great Stick was the first time around and that's clearly set the quality bar for that part of Daredevils world.

The best part was DD jumping off the building though.

Absolutely amazing. I couldn't be more excited. I care about Elektra/The Hand way more than Punisher so this trailer got me much more hyped.
    Current Pull: Lazarus, The Realm, Seven to Eternity, Aquaman, Flash, Justice League Dark, Justice League Odyssey, Sideways, Black Panther, Captain America, Daredevil, Death of the Inhumans.

Future Pull: Killmonger.

Extraordinary Member Doctor Know's Avatar

Great trailer. I believe the hype!

Yea with nobu ressurected and mystical ninjas, DD gonna bring Punisher in on it. Especially since it seems punisher atleast almost as good of a fighter as Matt in this show. Be cool to see the typical Punisher in jail whooping ass. Kinda like Rorschach in watchmen, im not locked in here with you, your locked in here with me moment. Just to have matt get him out later by force or as a lawyer idc.

Shou-Lao The Bitch Dragon Iron Fist's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Phil Clark View Post
    Mystical? What is Mystical about DD or Elektra?
    Er the hand, ninjas, black sky, Madame Gao, potentially raising the dead, the chaste. All the mystical side of marvel imo.

Spectacular Member FN Spider-Man's Avatar

More excited for this than any other comic book property coming to either big or little screen.

Incredible Member Miraclo__Pill's Avatar

This looks insane. This are good times we're living.
    http://grafikarobotnik.tumblr.com/

I survived the 2014 reboot and I didn't even got a lousy t-shirt.

Spartak87

Er the hand, ninjas, black sky, Madame Gao, potentially raising the dead, the chaste. All the mystical side of marvel imo.
    Plus in the Miller written comics, when you kill a member of the Hand, their bodies turned into mist or something like that.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Danny Rand's Other Fist View Post
    Yeah this looks great. Elektra and The Hand are a bigger deal to me than The Punisher (never overly cared about him tbh) so having a full-blown Hand knocking on DD's door will be great.
    Agreed! I rolled my eyes at the bad casting for Punisher and the idea of his tedious arc consuming half of the season. This on the other hand, Elektra and the Hand is all sorts of awesome!

I hope someday they use Echo/Maya Lopez and Ronin on the show.

BANNED

And the Steel Serpent symbol from Season 1. This is all prepping up for Iron Fist.

So excited! I do hope they don't change Danny's ethnicity, that will kill my interest on the Netflix series.

www.taurianfilms.com KabutoRyder's Avatar

liked it, but wasn't as jazzed as the first one got me honestly.

I highly doubt Matt and Frank will team up. Matt would have to compromise way too many of his beliefs to do that. He couldn't just become ok with the severe methods because of a larger threat, it just ruins his moral stance if it isn't absolute.
    Current Pull: Lazarus, The Realm, Seven to Eternity, Aquaman, Flash, Justice League Dark, Justice League Odyssey, Sideways, Black Panther, Captain America, Daredevil, Death of the Inhumans.

Future Pull: Killmonger.

Quote Originally Posted by dan12456 View Post
    I highly doubt Matt and Frank will team up. Matt would have to compromise way too many of his beliefs to do that. He couldn't just become ok with the severe methods because of a larger threat, it just ruins his moral stance if it isn't absolute.
    Doesn't stop him from teaming up with Elektra... who obviously puts people down, permanently. Unless you think she stabs people in non lethal spots.
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

BANNED

I consider mystical to equate to magical, and there is nothing magical about Ninjas (and by extension, the Hand). Madame Gao has not bee portrayed as "magical" either. As to the rest... none of that has really been hinted at so far in Season 2.