Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

? So which is canon, the manga or the anime?

Anyway, I don't see any version fo Goku beating Thanos. Doesn'thit hard enough. Mod ruling doesn't say clearly he's a galaxy buster or something. edit- actually, was looking to see it as I recall it just said something or another about the universe but can't find it. Mind you, I didn't look to hard. Can someone post it, please.

Also, can't Thanos still just lol come back to life ???
    Last edited by Marvel-Studios Rep; 03-01-2016 at 10:35 AM.

Thanos is somewhere between Solar System and Galaxy, in terms of durability mind you. He is far more tough than he is strong.

Quote Originally Posted by Kid-who-cried-wolf View Post
    ? So which is canon, the manga or the anime?
    For Super, the anime is more canon than the manga. For Dragon Ball/Z, the show is an adaptation of the manga, but for Super, the manga was created to advertise the show; soon, the show will outpace the manga's material. So Super is the reverse of what's normal for Dragon Ball, like how a novelization for a movie generally doesn't override that movie's canon.

So to clarify:
    DB/Z = manga over anime
    DBS = anime over manga

But really, outside of Rumbles, whatever you enjoy more, go for it.

Also, can't Thanos still just lol come back to life ???
    But he'd still have to lose in order to come back to life in the first place. The same thing happens for any fight with, say, Doomsday or Wolverine. For that matter, same for someone like Cell or Buu, who have insane durability, but if they're knocked out or incapacitated to the point where they have to spend extensive time regenerating, then that counts as a defeat for them (i.e. in reality, Perfect Cell was defeated a couple times, though he kept coming back one way or another; but he was still defeated in those individual matches).
    Last edited by Cyke; 03-01-2016 at 10:56 AM.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Anarchist View Post
    Thanos is somewhere between Solar System and Galaxy, in terms of durability mind you. He is far more tough than he is strong.
    There are characters for whom I consider those to attributes the same. Thanks is one of those.