Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    sircharlz

Default who would win in a fight, superman or Deadpool?

I personally feel like Dead-pool would win do to the fact that he cannot die. But, considering superman's ability to never tier unless faced with kryptonite, I think he could be a good opponent. I wold like to know what the rest of the community has to say on this matter
    thank you.

This discussion board has a bunch of scenario defaults that come into play when a given rumble doesn't specify parameters. So this fight starts out with Superman and Deadpool 100 feet away from each other, and they fight using their best feats without moral restrictions until one is down for at least a ten-count.

With all that in mind, Superman easily wins this fight. He has superhuman speed and heat vision, so he can just dice up Deadpool immediately, sawing off limbs or even Wade's head. Deadpool can regenerate back from all of that, but certainly not faster than Superman can continue to inflict that damage. Deadpool goes down and stays down, as Superman continues to burn him.

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

Heck, he can just throw Deadpool into outer space.

On the other side of things, without magically gaining access to Kryptonite, there's Deadpool can't even hurt Superman, much less kill him. Clark could just stand there allowing Wade to shoot and stab him repeatedly in the eyeball, and nothing would happen.

Sorry to say, Deadpool is vastly outclassed here, and can do nothing to Superman.
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

Quote Originally Posted by sircharlz View Post
    I personally feel like Dead-pool would win do to the fact that he cannot die. But, considering superman's ability to never tier unless faced with kryptonite, I think he could be a good opponent. I wold like to know what the rest of the community has to say on this matter
    thank you.
    The only Supes that DP would stand any chance against is either Golden Age or the currently depowered Nu52 Supes. Every other version of Superman reduces him to red mist, space-tosses him, or simply freezes him in a block of ice.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

wade has no chance at all against clark.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpandpointies View Post
    Heck, he can just throw Deadpool into outer space.
    We really don't need another arc where he gets married to an alien. it was poorly done and ... ugh.

One was enough, thank you.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    We really don't need another arc where he gets married to an alien. it was poorly done and ... ugh.

Hey, Wade could hook up with the Phoenix next time around. That would be a fun arc.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post

What about a gorilla?
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    What about a gorilla?
    only if the gorilla likes tacos.

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    only if the gorilla likes tacos.
    You're thinking of a Chimichanzee.

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    What about a gorilla?
    Does a hippopotamus crab thing count?

Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

E-Liter3K Scoped Headshot The MunchKING's Avatar

I was wondering if he got some crazy magic in the movie or something...
    The MunchKING is Back! And he is AWSOME!

Quote Originally Posted by sircharlz View Post
    thank you.
    Welcome to the board.

As to the rumble, I'm not sure what Superman's current status is. Just about any version of Superman that most people would think of easily beats Deadpool.

As someone pointed out, this board doesn't assume a whole situation is contrived in one character's favor. The default is a hundred feet apart in an arena and they fight to their best consistent feats so it's not some extreme low showings version of one character against the best ever of the other.

Another factor: a character does not have to die to lose. He only needs to be incapacitated for ten seconds.

If only being killed counted, I suppose Deadpool could just wait until Superman died of old age and declare victory which I can totally see him doing in a comedy scenario but not in any kind of fight.
    Power with Girl is better.

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

Isn't Superman Immortal under a yellow sun, barring external damage? I'm pretty sure that was the case in Post-Crisis.

Quote Originally Posted by The Drunkard Kid View Post
    Isn't Superman Immortal under a yellow sun, barring external damage? I'm pretty sure that was the case in Post-Crisis.
    Yeah but the sun isn't immortal : )