Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Adventure Comics, featuring a teenaged Clark Kent adventuring with teenaged Legion of Superheroes.
    Rogue wears rouge.
    Angel knows all the angles.

Legion of super-heroes
    the real JSA or at least the All-star squadron

BANNED

-Classic Fate book (let's hope Earth 2 features something akin to that).
    -Midnighter.
    -Authority.
    -Doom Patrol.

BANNED

Still waiting for a release date for Wolfman's Raven-mini. It's still coming, but it was delayed because of Wolfman's broken hip.

Quote Originally Posted by KoriandrJean View Post
    And even though Mera may hate the "Aquawoman" title, she needs a book of her own.
    This! Or maybe an Aqua-Family title that could highlight Garth, Tula, Orm, Vulko (a rebirthed non-genocide-y version), hell, even Salty.

And Booster Gold.

Fantastic Member

Hellblazer w/ Tom King @ Vertigo.

from Earth-1:
    Hawkman (Katar Hol)
    Black Lightning
    Legion of Super-Heroes
    Justice League International /Global Guardians
    ----Owlwoman (America)
    ----August General in Irons (China)
    ----Godiva (England)
    ----Red Star (Russia)
    ----Fleur de Lis (France)
    ----Centrix (Canada) [revised]
    ----Ice (Norway)
    ----Rising Sun (Japan)
    ----Impala (Africa)
    ----Tasmanian Devil (Australia)
    ----Pampero (Argentina) [revised]
    ----*new magical character* (India)

from Earth-2
    Justice Society of America
    Dr. Fate

from Earth-4
    Captain Atom (Pre-Flashpoint)
    A Charlton based team (Captain Atom, Nightshade, Blue Beetle, Peacemaker, Question, Judomaster and Son of Vulcan)

from Earth-5
    Power of Shazam! [Captain Marvel]
    A Fawcett based team (Captain Marvel, Spy Smasher, Bullet Man, Bullet Girl, Minute Man, Mr. Scarlet, Mary Marvel)
    "History of the DC Universe" by Wolfman and Perez, when the DCU use to make sense.

Fantastic Member

superman and batman the odd couple
    for some reason superman and batman have been forced to live together sure there friends but to much of a good thing can get old
    will they learn to adjust to their new circumstances or will they kill each other before the year is up ?
    Last edited by hero talk; 02-29-2016 at 02:17 AM.
    I was in a freak accident there were freaks everywhere Dan vs

Mutant Bat on Speed Force Fuzzy Barbarian's Avatar

These are mine:

Flashes/Flash Corps/Flash Family - Anything where the legacy aspect of the Flash is brought back in a big way. Sure, we're probs getting OG Wally, but what about Jesse, Irey, Jai, Max and Bart? Or even Zoom and Inertia?
    Batgirls - Starring Cass, Steph and Babs in a mentor role, also have Babs closer to how she is outside of the current stuff (ugh).
    Batwoman - Please give her another solo! The last one was great! Unfortunately, I didn't support it since I bought it in trade, but I will this time! Oh, and fuck the anti-marriage crap!
    Bat-Family - Basically any Batman book playing up the family aspect.
    Red Robin - Any solo Tim Drake thing that tones down his "mini-Batman" aspects and lets him be kinda normal again. Also, don't let Scott Lobdell near it.
    Young Justice - Just so we can have some fun in our young heroes again. Seriously. What the heck is up with how depressing younger heroes are now? Damian would suit this series! But without Lian, Irey or really any characters from the generation after the Johns Titans generation, it'd be hard.
    Legion of Super-Heroes - Please clear up wtf happened with the New 52 -- I literally JUST made a thread out of sheer confusion -- and maybe actually care about grabbing new readers this time?
    Justice Society of America - Yeah, I know we're probably kinda getting them back in the form of Earth-2, but I miss them being the older, WWII-era heroes. Still, let the JSA be old guys mentoring newer heroes, and I'm in.
    A Non-Hellblazer Magic Series - Just... a good magic-focused series that doesn't involve Constantine. Maybe Zatanna, but I feel DC would feel the need to make her ultra young and hip, like with Batgirl.
    Booster Gold/Booster Gold and Blue Beetle/Booster Blue - Just... I miss pre-New 52 Booster... his series was great
    Bluebird - I'm kidding xD
    Favourite characters: Wally West, Dick Grayson, Cassandra Cain, Cyclops, Jay Garrick, Jamie Madrox, Stargirl, Bucky Barnes, Magik, Jon Kent, Kate Bishop, Booster Gold

Regular pulls:
    Adventureman, Cable, Fire Power, Green Lantern, Hellions, New Mutants, Thor, Vampire: The Masquerade, Venom, X-Factor, X-Men

Trade-waiting: Animosity, Black Panther, Captain America, Catwoman, Conan, Daredevil, DCeased, Detective Comics, Hawkman, Immortal Hulk, Redneck, Saga, Skyward, Snotgirl, X-Force

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

I think something that could work would be 'Daughter of Cain' - a comic about Cassandra Cain running around different areas of the world dealing with more shadowy threats like the League of Assassins, criminal families, martial artists, and the like. Especially if they went back to the older continuity for her. Do it almost Shang Chi-esque, with less metahuman stuff.
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

Astonishing Member

Shazam
    Dark universe
    Doom patrol
    Metal men

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Herowatcher View Post
    from Earth-1:
    Hawkman (Katar Hol)
    Black Lightning
    Legion of Super-Heroes
    Justice League International /Global Guardians
    ----Owlwoman (America)
    ----August General in Irons (China)
    ----Godiva (England)
    ----Red Star (Russia)
    ----Fleur de Lis (France)
    ----Centrix (Canada) [revised]
    ----Ice (Norway)
    ----Rising Sun (Japan)
    ----Impala (Africa)
    ----Tasmanian Devil (Australia)
    ----Pampero (Argentina) [revised]
    ----*new magical character* (India)

from Earth-2
    Justice Society of America
    Dr. Fate

from Earth-4
    Captain Atom (Pre-Flashpoint)
    A Charlton based team (Captain Atom, Nightshade, Blue Beetle, Peacemaker, Question, Judomaster and Son of Vulcan)

from Earth-5
    Power of Shazam! [Captain Marvel]
    A Fawcett based team (Captain Marvel, Spy Smasher, Bullet Man, Bullet Girl, Minute Man, Mr. Scarlet, Mary Marvel)
    I like your international roster idea. I am in the US, but would love something that is primarily around another country.

Batwoman
    Midnighter
    Damian solo
    Secret Six
    a second Earth 2 book

Earth 3 - The Crime Syndicate and their henchpeople versus the Justice Alliance freedom fighters.

Batwoman & Flamebird - Kate and Bette back in action with help from The Question and Onyx Adams.

Secret Society of Supervillains - Organized crime has never been this organized, or duplicitous.

The Brave & The Bold - Mera, Vixen, Ya'Wara, Firestorm, Black Lightning, Icon, Star Sapphire, Atom, Power Girl, Zantanna, Black Canary, Green Arrow, Hawkman, Hawkwoman, Steel, Artemis, Dr. Light, Fire, Ice, and Plastic Man team up to uncover the truth behind an interplanetary threat to Earth's metahumans.

A new team of outsiders and a new power co.