Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Astonishing Member

captain atom

booster gold

Extraordinary Member

Gotham Knights: think the ultimate free roam book for Gotham's characters and history, with a near constant focus on everyone around Batman, but with him being more a supporting character in Spoiler, Cassnadra Cain, Tim Drake, Harper Rowe, Azrael, Harvey Bullock, etc, stories. Also, have enough flex in the timeline that you can tell new stories with the classic Dynamic Trio of Bruce, Babs, And Dick, or Tim the partner stories, or Jason as Robin teamed up with Nightwing.

Young Justice: the club house teen heroes book, emulating the style and mix of humor and seriousness of the old PAD comic. Use the YJ 4 there, and make them an alternative, and occasionally goofier, counterpart to the Titans books. Maybe even make them the intermediate team between Damian's Teen Titans and the older Titans. But above all, do not emulate Titans storytelling unless you're named Geoff Johns.
    Like action, adventure, rogues, and outlaws? Like anti-heroes, femme fatales, mysteries and thrillers?

I wrote a book with them. Outlaw’s Shadow: A Sherwood Noir. Robin Hood’s evil counterpart, Guy of Gisbourne, is the main character. Feel free to give it a look: https://read.amazon.com/kp/embed?asi...E2PKBNJFH76GQP

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by godisawesome View Post
    Gotham Knights: think the ultimate free roam book for Gotham's characters and history, with a near constant focus on everyone around Batman, but with him being more a supporting character in Spoiler, Cassnadra Cain, Tim Drake, Harper Rowe, Azrael, Harvey Bullock, etc, stories. Also, have enough flex in the timeline that you can tell new stories with the classic Dynamic Trio of Bruce, Babs, And Dick, or Tim the partner stories, or Jason as Robin teamed up with Nightwing.

Young Justice: the club house teen heroes book, emulating the style and mix of humor and seriousness of the old PAD comic. Use the YJ 4 there, and make them an alternative, and occasionally goofier, counterpart to the Titans books. Maybe even make them the intermediate team between Damian's Teen Titans and the older Titans. But above all, do not emulate Titans storytelling unless you're named Geoff Johns.
    yes yes yes this

BANNED

Vixen, LSH, Doom Patrol, Black Lightning (I wish Isabella and DC will stop playing hardball with each other), Martian Manhunter, Hawkman & Superboy. I'm not all that worried because I think DC will announce more titles soon.

Incredible Member

Shazam
    Firestorm
    Atom(s)
    Legion of Superheroes
    Dark Universe

Sort of surprised at Atom and Firestorm specifically because of their exposure on Legends. I guess they have the Legends comic coming (but that looks sorta mediocre to me with some outdated creative teams).

where they filmed that one movie and half of that other one

Dark Universe
    Mystic U

i agree with all the comments about Shazam. This one is overdue.

I’m going to miss Starfire and Midnighter.
    Pull list: Action Comics, Aquaman, Batgirl, Batman, Detective Comics, Earth 2: Society, Flintstones, Future Quest, Green Arrow, Hal Jordan & Green Lantern Corp, Harley Quinn, Injustice: Gods Among Us, Justice League, Justice League of America, New Suicide Squad, Nightwing, Red Hood, Scooby Apocalypse, Superman, Teen Titans, The Flash, Titans, Wacky Raceland

L.E.G.I.O.N. (Vril Dox and co.)
    Blood Syndicate
    Bronze Age baby.
    OGG - Original Grim 'n Gritty

Punchedugly.com

Blackhawks

and

Forever People.

Legion of superheroes clearly.

Astonishing Member Dispenser Of Truth's Avatar

Deniz makes a good point in regards to overextending, so that's probably my defacto 'real' answer. If we sidestep that though, I'd probably go with Authority (by Steve Orlando and Aco, continuing Midnighter and the integration of the better Wildstorm ideas into the DCU) and Martian Manhunter (by Steve Orlando and, I dunno, Jason Fabok, since Orlando's noted J'onn is one of his two favorite characters and Legion probably needs awhile longer to rest).
    Buh-bye

Quote Originally Posted by Fairyprincess View Post
    What have you got against hawkgirl??? ......
    Nothing at all. I was just thinking about Shayera Thal who is my personal favorite incarnation, and she could use some rebirth right now

BANNED

Power Girl
    Tim Drake Robin
    Superboy
    Catwoman
    Gotham City Sirens
    Justice League International
    Swamp Thing

Shazam.

A reboot or re-imagining of a magical character be it Dr. Fate, Zatanna, even Constantine to keep the magic and spooky side of the DC Universe on tap.
    My Monthly Pulls - DC: Waiting for Deathstroke and Vigilante. Marvel: Moon Knight. The Vision, Waiting for Solo. Valiant: Bloodshot Reborn, Ninjak, Divinity III Stalinverse, Bloodshot USA event, Waiting for PSI Lords. Why aren't you reading Valiant and other Indies too?

Classic Firestorm, with Ron Raymond/Marin Stein; and then have Jason Rausch as a second Firestorm, sorta like Tony Stark and James Rhodes are Iron Man, and War Machine, respectively.

Legion of Super-Heroes (as long as Keith Giffen has NOTHING to do with it ...) (And, bring back Triplicate Girl!)

And, Starfire, using a point of view of an intelligent extraterrestrials view of the Earthlings who rescued her and adopted her as one of their own ...

Oh, yes; add the classic Justice League International, with Ted Kord as Blue Beetle II, and bring Dan Garrett to the future to work with both Ted and Jaime.

And even though Mera may hate the "Aquawoman" title, she needs a book of her own.
    Last edited by KoriandrJean; 02-28-2016 at 06:41 PM. Reason: Though of a another title