Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    Incredible Member

Default You with the power of Magneto

You now have all the abilities of Max Eisenhardt with full control. What do you do?
    Last edited by HFMM; 02-26-2016 at 10:34 AM. Reason: Just a little clearifcation

Shou-Lao The Bitch Dragon Iron Fist's Avatar

Rob an armoured car, disable all CCTV cameras with an EMP and live wealthy.

Have metal in practically everything so I can act like I have telekinesis.

Cull the Workd down to half its population and rule what's left.

Why?

I am in a bad mood today.

Extraordinary Member Derek Metaltron's Avatar

Deal with all those pesky dictatorships and their nukes non-violently, ideally. I'd probably try and be tactical first, though. But I'd try to be a good guy for sure, tempting as it would be to rule or destroy stuff.

I'm pretty sure that I'd get shot from accidentally accelerating bullets fired at me.

"No, no, that's REVERSE the polarity!"

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Fist View Post
    Rob an armoured car, disable all CCTV cameras with an EMP and live wealthy.

Have metal in practically everything so I can act like I have telekinesis.
    Or... become infinitely more wealthier than that by going into show business.

Seriously, silver age villains had some really bad ideas about how to go about becoming wealthy.

Destroy every weapon on the planet.

Mighty Member

Wormholes, lots of wormholes

I'd legally change my middle name to "Master of Magnet", and then I'd Welcome People to Die.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by HFMM View Post
    You now have all the abilities of Max Eisenhardt with full control. What do you do?
    New Age metal art, here I come. If people will go into an art gallery in "Daredevil" and buy what amounts to one of the walls painted white, I'm sure my twisted junk metal will be interpreted to have all sorts of significance I never imagined.
    Power with Girl is better.

I put on a mask and costume and rob some banks. That's where they keep the money.

Quote Originally Posted by Shellhead View Post
    I put on a mask and costume and rob some banks. That's where they keep the money.
    I thought they kept our money in off shore bank accounts? And by our money, I mean "their" money. And by their money I mean "we're being robbed already".
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Shellhead View Post
    That's small time, with that level of power conquer a country or something if you want to use violence. Other wise I'm sure you could get into construction, or mining, or mercenary work.

Astonishing Member

Become a prospector and be rich scoping out mineral resources. Then enjoy life. I might remove the nuclear arsenals of some of nut job countries secretly. No need to wear spandex.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Smith View Post
    Become a prospector and be rich scoping out mineral resources. Then enjoy life. I might remove the nuclear arsenals of some of nut job countries secretly. No need to wear spandex.
    Too much work.
    I just use that old "control the iron in people's brains" trick to mind-control everybody into just giving me what I want.

Magneto's powers: let's you do whatever the frell you want, no matter how little sense it makes.