- End the fighting in Syria
    - Give North Korea something to worry about
    - Beat the living hell out of animal abusers

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Godzilla2099 View Post
    - End the fighting in Syria
    - Give North Korea something to worry about
    - Beat the living hell out of animal abusers
    Yes, because that totally isn't going to make all of that so much worse...

BANNED

Brake every single speed-cam.

Become a one man construction grew and rebuild the Twin Towers the right way.

Make every single metal weapon drop.

Play around with Air force One,

Take out the internet.

Go visit a wealthy persons mansion and give to the poor and needy.

Strip down every single female military and police personal.

Fly high into the sky.

Who am I kidding. Magneto is actually cursed as well. His powers was not a birth right. He was forced to become a living magnet. Again logically speaking, I would use his power to create a network of rechargeable car batteries. If we have batteries that could out last some peoples lives then why not utilize that power the truly recycle batteries.

Free North Korea, Russia, China, of the capitalist threat and give them clean energy to use.

Who am I kidding Free Mongolia, Hong Kong from China.

Shou-Lao The Bitch Dragon Iron Fist's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Carabas View Post
    Or... become infinitely more wealthier than that by going into show business.

Seriously, silver age villains had some really bad ideas about how to go about becoming wealthy.
    Problem is by becoming a celebrity you're just a viral mess, and as Iron Man 2 showed us the government will come for when they learn you're legit.

Who is going to believe someone magically tore apart an armoured truck and took all the money when there is no CCTV? You'd be an urban legend and largely left alone.

Problem is by becoming a celebrity you're just a viral mess, and as Iron Man 2 showed us the government will come for when they learn you're legit.
    And what would they try to do?
    They'd be absolutely powerless if they'd try to exploit you.

Quote Originally Posted by Anarchist View Post
    And what would they try to do?
    They'd be absolutely powerless if they'd try to exploit you.
    Once they found all you can manipulate is metal then they'd start using other stuff like in (cringe) X3.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Fist View Post
    I'm not going to accept that one movie is absolute evidence of this happening in real life.

Who is going to believe someone magically tore apart an armoured truck and took all the money when there is no CCTV? You'd be an urban legend and largely left alone.
    Well, you are leaving behind a ton of eyewitnesses (unles you kill them, which will make people more inclined to hunt you down) an evidence in the form of mysteriously wiped CCTV, stopped watches , wrecked computers, and some trucks that were torn apart and are now magnetic.

Nevermind that there isn't that much money in robbing armoured trucks anyway.

Once they found all you can manipulate is metal then they'd start using other stuff like in (cringe) X3.
    You can manipulate a lot more than metal...
    Last edited by Carabas; 02-27-2016 at 04:12 AM.

I'm not going to accept that one movie is absolute evidence of this happening in real life.
    But it would happen, the government would see you as a threat and would likely try to assassinate you. As powerful as you would be, you can't defend against everything. Gotta sleep sometime.

Well, you are leaving behind a ton of eyewitnesses (unles you kill them, which will make people more inclined to hunt you down) an evidence in the form of mysteriously wiped CCTV, stopped watches , wrecked computers, and some trucks that were torn apart and are now magnetic.

Nevermind that there isn't that much money in robbing armoured trucks anyway.
    True, but in the grand scheme of the investigation the witness statements would be ignored in favour of pursuing more logical conclusions, a reasonable doubt you'd lose if you declared yourself.

You can manipulate a lot more than metal...
    Nothing substantial, unless you're going Ultimate Magneto ridiculous.

Nothing substantial, unless you're going Ultimate Magneto ridiculous.
    Do you know ANYTHING at all about 616-Magneto?

Do you know ANYTHING at all about 616-Magneto?
    I know he can do a lot, on an atomic level but real world applications aren't the greatest unless you plan to drop an asteroid on someone. He also has some random powers that sound like PIS like creating forcefields that block everything and creating wormholes.

But if you're trying to exist and not destroy the world, a lot of his feats are kinda useless unless you're trying to show off. :P

He has been creating Force Fields pretty much from Day 1. And their High-End Feats are crazy enough that I can safely say that absolutely no real life weapon would even scratch it's paint job.
    There is also the 'manipulate the iron in a persons bloodstream' and yeah, you`re pretty much bothered by any goverment trying to seize you in a way an elephant is bothered by flies.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Smith View Post
    Become a prospector and be rich scoping out mineral resources. Then enjoy life. I might remove the nuclear arsenals of some of nut job countries secretly. No need to wear spandex.
    Got it in one. If I needed to do the crime-stopper/vigilante bit (yes, dumping gangbangers off at the police station and dumping corrupt cops off in the projects would amuse me) are I would think in terms of full plate armor with a solid helm (have people thinking 'advanced tech').

I would invade one of those horrid countries where human rights are ignored, where folks are always getting completely shafted, and I would depose their rulers and take over. I would try to create a benevolent dictatorship that I would run from the swankiest digs in the area.

Have metal in practically everything so I can act like I have telekinesis.
    And yes, this too, for sure.
    Last edited by Odd Rödney; 02-19-2021 at 11:18 AM. Reason: Bye, bye blue!
    "Kids don't care **** about superhero comic books. And if they do, they probably start with manga, with One Punch-Man or My Hero Academia. " -ImOctavius.

He has been creating Force Fields pretty much from Day 1. And their High-End Feats are crazy enough that I can safely say that absolutely no real life weapon would even scratch it's paint job.
    There is also the 'manipulate the iron in a persons bloodstream' and yeah, you`re pretty much bothered by any goverment trying to seize you in a way an elephant is bothered by flies.
    Has Magneto ever actually manipulated the iron in someone's blood stream outside of X2 where the iron was unnaturally elevated by Mystique?

And a lot of Magneto's feats don't match with his powerset and largely explained away by odd hand wavey statements. Like his capability to create forcefields that are nigh impenetrable. He can manipulate metal and magnetic waves, neither of those should be powerful enough to create a forcefield capable of stopping bullets. The jump to making magnetic waves a tangible force is where his powers are stretched for the sake of comic book coolness rather than rooted in the science of his powers.

Has Magneto ever actually manipulated the iron in someone's blood stream outside of X2 where the iron was unnaturally elevated by Mystique?
    If I recall correctly he froze a bunch of X-Men (like statues) by using the iron in their blood back in the day.
    Last edited by Odd Rödney; 02-19-2021 at 11:15 AM. Reason: Bye, bye blue!
    "Kids don't care **** about superhero comic books. And if they do, they probably start with manga, with One Punch-Man or My Hero Academia. " -ImOctavius.