In a few weeks I'll be hitting up my first convention in years and I couldn't be more excited. I'll be meeting various creators and getting their signatures on various types of publications - comics/floppies, trades (standard sized), hardcovers (IDW and standard sized) and omnibuses (re: Marvel sized), and an oversized.

I will be lugging them around in my backpack and do not wish for them to freely moving, given possibility of damage. Ideally I'll be hitting up the grocery store for several casserole type plastic containers to haul the gear around in.

For folks that attend shows often and run into this issue - what do you recommend to purchase? Do you a particular brand, style, size, etc?

I find out of character if one of us didn't pipe up with "yeah, the XYZ brand is best for Omnis, the ABC is good for floppies, and the lid doesn't pop off" sure as the sun would rise or us piping up when someone argues it doesn't matter if Han shot first (said with geek love, and tongue-in-cheek).

Given your experience - what have you found works for you?

Regarding me - I will be taking one omnibus, one IDW hardcover, three trades, three hardcovers, a handful of floppies, and blu ray covers that I want signed.