Super Moderator

Default POLL: Who Is "The Flash's" Man in the Iron Mask?

We already know who Zoom is -- sort of -- but the identity of his iron-masked prisoner remains a mystery. Who do you think it is?

Full article here.

My answer is not an option. I believe that the man in the Iron mask is Jay Gerrick from Earth 1. I believe that while Jay Gerrick from Earth 2 was experimenting with Velocity 6 it tore him in 2. 1 entity obsessed with the speed force (Jays dark side) aka Hunter Zolomon or Zoom, and Jay Gerrick the kind hero who just wanted to be better and help people and now left without his speed. This would explain his cellular degeneration. 1 half cannot exist alone without the other. Zoom went to Earth 1 to kidnap and take the place of Earth 1 Jay Gerrick in order to solidify his plot to steal the flashes speed.
    Pull List:
    DC: Batman, Superman, Wonder Woman, Action Comics, Detective Comics, Green Lanterns, The Flash, Aquaman, Titans, Justice League, HJATGL, Supergirl, Superwoman, DC Bombshells
    Marvel: CANCELLED (good luck with your seasonal approach and constant reboots... I'll miss the characters though)
    Zenescope: Grimm Fairy Tales

The poll didn't really allow for my theory. I think the man in the mask is the genuine Jay Garrick of Earth 2. Zoom is either Earth 2 Hunter Zolomon, or there is time travel duplication of Jay involved, or Zoom is some side effect of Velocity 6. Or else the writers really have decided to turn the original Flash evil, which is an option I'm pretty much discounting.

The guy in the mask could be Earth 2 Wally West, but I don't see how that would solve the mystery of two Jay Garricks.

it could be Jay from another Earth. but i'm starting to think that Zoom is indeed Earth 1 Hunter Zolomon and the dead Jay was actually the real Jay Garrick of Earth 2. he'd been acting suspicious and was mysteriously absent when Zoom showed up but that may have just been a red herring to make him seem guilty.
    would be kinda cool if the man in the iron mask was a version of Henry Allen that was the Flash on his earth. so when Barry saw him while crossing the dimensional barrier wasn't just an easter egg but an actual plot clue.

(Sara Kalí) Mercedes Mayorga de Aragon ?

Alfred Pennyworth. Yep.