Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Moonstone at last. Can't wait to read about her exploits.

Quote Originally Posted by DreadnoughtHelldiver View Post
    Can't wait for this. Looking forward to seeing Bucky lead and also Moonstone can't wait to see her. I would love to see Songbird with this ten as well instead of New Avengers. I always thought Sandman and Constrictor would fit here and for some reason I've wanted to see Bishop join this type of team searching for redemption
    As much as I loved Songbird in Thunderbolts, she has moved on to New Avengers, & it'd be a very d!#^ editorial move to arbitrarily put her back there. I don't know about Sandman, but I think Constrictor as a character is unusable at this point (read Nick Spencer's Sam Wilson:Captain America 4-6 to find out about the sad spoilers re Constrictor, & have Kleenex handy for issue 5 it's a tear jerker ). Speaking of Snake based characters, one who'd fit the m.o of Thunderbolts to a tee is Diamondback, she is a character that knows doing the right thing, does not mean doing what the text book definition of the "Right Thing" is, plus Moonstone needs a female with morals (how ever skewed they may be) to keep her in line (think of it as a check and balance).
    Meet the new Blu_Spyder,
    same as the old Arachne_Azure

"If Life doesn't give you some sugar to go with the lemons
    your lemonade is gonna suck
    "

Quote Originally Posted by Blu_Spyder View Post
    As much as I loved Songbird in Thunderbolts, she has moved on to New Avengers, & it'd be a very d!#^ editorial move to arbitrarily put her back there. I don't know about Sandman, but I think Constrictor as a character is unusable at this point (read Nick Spencer's Sam Wilson:Captain America 4-6 to find out about the sad spoilers re Constrictor, & have Kleenex handy for issue 5 it's a tear jerker ). Speaking of Snake based characters, one who'd fit the m.o of Thunderbolts to a tee is Diamondback, she is a character that knows doing the right thing, does not mean doing what the text book definition of the "Right Thing" is, plus Moonstone needs a female with morals (how ever skewed they may be) to keep her in line (think of it as a check and balance).
    At one time, i would've loved to see the constrictor on this, or any other team, but yeah, i don't recognize him anymore.

BANNED

isn't squadron supreme filling the role of the superhero team with a questionable moral code?

Aryeh_Rex

Quote Originally Posted by Blu_Spyder View Post
    I'd like to see Skein/Gypsy Moth back on the team. This line-up is just the original members minus Songbird. Any member can provide the moral compass. Sybil has such a colorful background to explore that was hardly touched during her previous stint as Skein. Plus, Sybil's more on the other extreme when compared to Moonstone. She's a lot looser on, well, everything.

Astonishing Member batnbreakfast's Avatar

Is this a title for fans of Suicide Squad? Glad to see Bucky, not happy about Zub.

Quote Originally Posted by batnbreakfast View Post
    Is this a title for fans of Suicide Squad? Glad to see Bucky, not happy about Zub.
    Jim Lee drawing Suicide Squad and Liefeld (ooooops Malin!) drawing Thunderbolts.

"Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"
    Adrian Toomes aka the Vulture

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."

Amazing Member

Still excited about this. But with Kobik involved, I don't trust everyone on the team is really who they appear to be. The writer even mentioning "loyalty versus legacy, and a healthy dose of betrayal." could easily play into this.

We'll have to see how Standoff finishes up, but the team already formed for the comic could very well give us a good surprise later down the line.

"Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"
    Adrian Toomes aka the Vulture

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."

^ Awesome. Cool additional pages, especially the close ups of the team. Can't wait for this to drop.