BANNED

Default Swamp thing-moor's rural and the new 52.

I just finished reading all of the tpb's of saga of the swamp thing and I noticed something,between everything that happened to swampy past including tefe and abbey growing old and all of the Miller and Bryan k runs got erased, so what I wanted to know is do you think that moor's saga of the swamp thing is the only pre-new 52 run that's canon and all else is erased?

Extraordinary Member t hedge coke's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LP22 View Post
    I just finished reading all of the tpb's of saga of the swamp thing and I noticed something,between everything that happened to swampy past including tefe and abbey growing old and all of the Miller and Bryan k runs got erased, so what I wanted to know is do you think that moor's saga of the swamp thing is the only pre-new 52 run that's canon and all else is erased?
    The majority of the post-Moore Swamp Thing would've been under the Vertigo label, yeah, rendering it sort-of-DCU-continuity at best.

It's not really been erased, though, any of it.
    Patsy Walker on TV! Patsy Walker in new comics! Patsy Walker in your brain! And Jessica Jones is the new Nancy! (Oh, and read the Comics Cube.)