Super Moderator

Default Image Expo Adds Ed Brubaker Ahead of "Criminal's" Tenth Anniversary

The Image exclusive creator could be gearing up for his next wave of creator-owned comic books this spring.

Full article here.

So their next project will probably be announced there. Nice. I hope it's more Criminal.

All-New Member

I really want them to do the third Incognito story they were supposed to be coming out with.

Incredible Member

I, for one, hope they announce something completely new. I've read all the Criminal I care to read. Give me something fresh, like they did with Fatale and The Fade Out.

All-New Member

YES MORE CRIMINAL PLEASE

(though I'm lukewarm to this issue. Kinda sick of the Lawless family...wouldn't mind checking back in with Leo, Gnarly, or some new characters even. STILL BUYING IT!)

Quote Originally Posted by wwise03 View Post
    I, for one, hope they announce something completely new. I've read all the Criminal I care to read. Give me something fresh, like they did with Fatale and The Fade Out.
    I haven't read any of their Criminal run. I'm also hoping for something completely new. While Fatale didn't really grab me (although I should probably go back and re-read it) I loved Fade Out. Looking forward to the announcement.
    Favorites: Natasha Romanova, Dinah Lance, Janet Van Dyne, Selina Kyle, Emma Frost, Kitty Pryde, Kate Bishop, Sharon Carter, Sue Storm Richards, Carol Danvers

Packed house this year.

Gots No Chi Danny Rand's Other Fist's Avatar

At this point, he and Phillips could sneeze on some paper and I'd buy it.

Excited to see what Brubaker's got in the pipeline (hopefully more than a bunged up nose).