Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Greetings, Chicken!!! Mantis Girl 94's Avatar

The writers who don't know how iconic he should be......
    Come join in the Love for He Whose Limbs Shatter Mountains and Whose Back Scrapes the Sun!http://community.comicbookresources....49#post1797949

Retired

The most terrifying threat? Superman vs Hitler. And "Uncle Joe," for good measure.

Psychologically, I was terrified by that Insect Queen creature from the Busiek run.

Quote Originally Posted by Stanlos View Post
    Psychologically, I was terrified by that Insect Queen creature from the Busiek run.
    LOL I remember. She had Clark's "kids".

Quote Originally Posted by Prime View Post
    LOL I remember. She had Clark's "kids".
    RIGHT???? That was soooooooooooooooooo groty! And she had . . . I don't know, recycled Lana's body and 'knew' what Lana's feeling were and then there was the scene where she was feeling all over him with antennae and gloop. BLECH!

Quote Originally Posted by Stanlos View Post
    RIGHT???? That was soooooooooooooooooo groty! And she had . . . I don't know, recycled Lana's body and 'knew' what Lana's feeling were and then there was the scene where she was feeling all over him with antennae and gloop. BLECH!
    That was weird as F. Surprisingly she didn't rape Superman. Thank God for that.

Quote Originally Posted by Prime View Post
    That was weird as F. Surprisingly she didn't rape Superman. Thank God for that.
    OMFG!!! THAT WAS SO THE VIBE IT HAD FOR ME!!!!!!!!! Of course it was nowhere the express crap threatened to some femmes over the years (e.g., TRINITY the 3 issue mini series or the Paragon story where we see Peege and Diana as frickin' dejected sex slaves) but it was close enough for me. And it wasn't like the awful death-by-rape kills from Chuck Austen (I think that was him) run. But it made no less uncomfortable.

Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post
    Don Rickles?
    I just read some of Rickles' appearances in Jimmy Olsen for the first time, and....wow. I have no words. I've read some pretty silly Superman stuff, but I think that takes the cake.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

Quote Originally Posted by Vinsanity View Post
    Two.

If I might add other stuff. Supes has game but he's a deadbeat.

Astonishing Member DieHard200904's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vinsanity View Post
    If I might add other stuff. Supes has game but he's a deadbeat.
    LOL, I love that Superdickery issue.

Doomsday. A creature about as strong or stronger than Superman that can't be easily killed and only acting on instincts.
    The Gypsies had no home. The Doors had no bass.

Does our reality determine our fiction or does our fiction determine our reality?

Whenever the question comes up about who some mysterious person is or who is behind something the answer will always be Frank Stallone.

"This isn't a locking the barn doors after the horses ran way situation this is a burn the barn down after the horses ran away situation."