BANNED

Default Questions about the Eternals ?

ok I have a question about 2 eternals... Ikaris and the forgotten one. dose anybody know what there real names are ? I know ikaris changed it to ikaris to honor his dead son of the same name and I know the forgotten one went by the names... Gilgamesh, Hero, O Guerreiro, Often mistaken for Hercules, Samson, Atlas, Dragon-Slayer, and Beowulf.

bonus question: sense we are are on names dose anybody know what forge's real name is ? I herd it was john silvercloud. but that could have been a alias.

BANNED

no responses on this topic to. man i'm getting bad at this.

Astonishing Member FanboyStranger's Avatar

That's because there is no answer to those Eternals question. The stories tell us that their original names are lost to history. In the case of Ikaris, I'd argue that he's been using his son's name for several millenia, so that's his name. The answer to the Forgotten One question is in his name itself: Forgotten One. No one remembers his original name, including himself.

I'm not sure on Forge.

To the best of my knowledge, neither of their names have been revealed, although I didn't read the most recent series so they may have named them there.

Same with Forge.

MXAAGVNIEETRO IS RIGHT MyriVerse's Avatar

It is implied, through the story, that Ikaris' real name is the Daedalus of Greek Myth. His son was named Icarus, and he took it in honour of him.

However, this could all be a lie.

John Silvercloud is the Ultimate Universe Forge, not the mainstream Marvel Universe. But it could be his name too.
    f/k/a The Black Guardian
    COEXIST | NOEXIST
    ShadowcatMagikДаякѕтая Sto☈mDustMercury MonetRachelSage
    MagnetoNightcrawlerColossusRockslideBeastXavier

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by MyriVerse View Post
    It is implied, through the story, that Ikaris' real name is the Daedalus of Greek Myth. His son was named Icarus, and he took it in honour of him.

However, this could all be a lie.

John Silvercloud is the Ultimate Universe Forge, not the mainstream Marvel Universe. But it could be his name too.
    we I don't think it will be the same. it possible. I was looking up rogue and on the mainstream universe her name is "Anna Marie" last name still unknown and her name in the ultimate universe is "Marian Carlyle"