Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Extraordinary Member Dr. Poison's Avatar

Default Who Would You Like To See Make Up The Roster In Legend of Tomorrow S2?

We've heard rumors that the cast will change from season to season on Legends of Tomorrow with John Constantine rumored to be a regular for the 2nd season. Who else would you like to see make up the team if all of the current members exit the show with the exception of Rip Hunter, of course.

Here's my ideal season 2 team:

Rip Hunter
    Constantine
    Mr. Terrific
    Arsenal
    Viixen
    Jay Garrick
    Fish Mooney(from Gotham)
    Astra(from Supergirl)

If Fish and Astra aren't available then I'd replace them with:

Dr. Light
    Huntress
    Currently(or soon to be) Reading: Alan Scott: Green Lantern, Batman/Superman: World's Finest, Fire & Ice: Welcome to Smallville, Green Arrow, Green Lantern, Jay Garrick: The Flash, Justice Society of America, Power Girl, Superman, Shazam, Titans, Wesley Dodds: Sandman, Wonder Woman, & World's Finest: Teen Titans.

I'd like to see Cisco(Vibe) eventually hone his powers, not just vibing other dimension/timeline events, but being able to breach them. And then doing a stint where the LOT recruit him for a few episodes.
    with Vixen
    and maybe spin-off a Steel from the Supergirl series.
    Last edited by Güicho; 03-02-2016 at 09:18 PM.

Vixen and a resurrected (and reformed) Bronze Tiger.

Martian Manhunter (from Supergirl), John Constantine, Vixen, Katanna, Doctor Light, Jonah Hex, Deathstroke.

BANNED

SUPERBOY from the supergirl universe,or a alternate universe where superman died

Vixen, Huntress, Power Girl, Blue Beetle, Booster Gold, Mister Miracle, Zatanna
    "There's magic in the sound of analog audio." - CNET.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Güicho View Post
    I'd like to see Cisco(Vibe) eventually hone his powers, not just vibing other dimension/timeline events, but being able to breach them. And then doing a stint where the LOT recruit him for a few episodes.
    Actually why not develop Cisco\Vibe as you see him in his own show? Just bring in Hunter as a 2 episode arc.

Well, they're kind of limited in who they can use because of the film embargo's, so the roster would have to include characters who've appeared in the Arrowverse and wouldn't be exclusive because they're going to appear in the movies soon. With that said:

- Rip Hunter

- Nyssa Al Ghul

- Constantine

- Arsenal

- Hawkgirl

- Vixen

- Curtis Holt

- Huntress

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Well, they're kind of limited in who they can use because of the film embargo's, so the roster would have to include characters who've appeared in the Arrowverse and wouldn't be exclusive because they're going to appear in the movies soon. With that said:

- Rip Hunter

- Nyssa Al Ghul

- Constantine

- Arsenal

- Hawkgirl

- Vixen

- Curtis Holt

- Huntress
    It would be so great to have Roy come back, I could see him leading a Titans like team if he couldn't come back for Legends.
    "It's too bad she won't live! But then again, who does? - Gaff Blade Runner

"In a short time, this will be a long time ago." - Werner Slow West

"One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics

Quote Originally Posted by byrd156 View Post
    It would be so great to have Roy come back, I could see him leading a Titans like team if he couldn't come back for Legends.
    I would also kill to have Roy back in either Arrow or one of the other shows. He's really missed.

Given he's the closest analogue to Dick in the Arrowverse, seeing him lead a Titans team of sorts would also be cool .

I really hope he gets to meet Wally eventually.

Extraordinary Member

Group 1 (characters already tied down on the CW shows/more likely to be relegated to CW)
    1. Wally West as the Flash- the show's version is showing signs of getting better, and while I know that there are Kid Flash fans out there, I'd rather see Wally skip right past that phase and just become a Flash for the LOT team, going through a hero's journey himself, and maybe using the possibility of spreading Flash legends to help obscure Barry's ID from Eobrad Thawne. Eventually, he can stand as Barry's literal equal thanks to time travel.
    2. Connor Hawke (John Diggle II) as Green Arrow- Have the timeline he's from get sheared off into chaos, or have him end up just marooned from his own timeline, but give us a chance to have two Generation 3 characters in the same show. Plus, if they want to make Wally a bit of a hound dog, having a more standoffish Connor would be hilarious.
    3. Nathaniel Adam as Captain Atom- You've got Wade Eiling in the show, so I think there must be some rough plans to have this guy show up. Ex-military and ex-con, it might be fun to play with his powers sending him on time trips separate from the main group.
    4. Sara Lance as White Canary- 'Cause she's awesome, and I think she makes a good field leader character.
    5. Caitlin Snow as Killer Frost- I think Panabaker had fun in the role, and it would be fun to have someone who genuinely is a full on murderer on the team. Plus, I think the Rogues could conceivably hold their own miniseries down for the boys, and she'd make a good replacement for them.
    6. Rose Wilson as Ravager- We've got Joe and Grant, might as well bring in the little sister. Plus, she'd make a fun apprentice for Sara.

Group 2 (Characters who could conceivably show up, but might have other issues.)
    7. Old Man Slade Wilson as Deathstroke- Give Manu Bennett an all white hair dye job, and make this a Slade who's come to regret his past actions and maybe sees this as a chance to reconnect with Rose, even though she hates him. Future time traveling also opens up the possibility of him fighting a younger version of himself, and to help differentiate him from his past self, have him use the gun-staff more than a sword.
    8. Old Man Robert Queen as the Hood- I think it would be awesome to see Robert's parallel journey to Olliver's, especially if he gets older and more embittered and lethal than his son. Plus, picture him and Slade on the same team. They'd eventually come to blows, and it would be epic.

Group 3 (unlikely characters to be constant members, but what the hey)
    9. Tim/Jason/Dick as Robin/Red Robin/Red Hood/Nightwing- go ahead and make this series a partial Young Justice and Teen Titans show.
    10. Raven, Cyborg, Superboy, Impulse, Starfire, etc.

Group 4 (not members of the team but characters I'd like to see recur)
    11. The Spectre- have the angelic half be fully aware of the 4th dimension, so he leads the changing human hosts to the team when they're needed. Have the hosts strive to avoid releasing the Angel, and often arguing with...
    12. Jason Blood as the Demon Etrigan- more easily able to access his powers than the Spectre, but still wary of letting the monster out.
    Like action, adventure, rogues, and outlaws? Like anti-heroes, femme fatales, mysteries and thrillers?

I wrote a book with them. Outlaw’s Shadow: A Sherwood Noir. Robin Hood’s evil counterpart, Guy of Gisbourne, is the main character. Feel free to give it a look: https://read.amazon.com/kp/embed?asi...E2PKBNJFH76GQP

Aqua-anyone, maybe Young Justice Aqualad?
    Booster Gold
    Blue Beetle
    Roy Boy
    Killer Frost
    Elongated Man
    Down with Constantine

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Poison View Post
    We've heard rumors that the cast will change from season to season on Legends of Tomorrow with John Constantine rumored to be a regular for the 2nd season. Who else would you like to see make up the team if all of the current members exit the show with the exception of Rip Hunter, of course.

Here's my ideal season 2 team:

Rip Hunter
    Constantine
    Mr. Terrific
    Arsenal
    Viixen
    Jay Garrick
    Fish Mooney(from Gotham)
    Astra(from Supergirl)

If Fish and Astra aren't available then I'd replace them with:

Dr. Light
    Huntress
    Different strokes I guess. Not even Halle Berry as Catwoman could out-bad Fish Mooney in my eyes. Worst DC character ever (and not really a DC character) and the best reason not to watch Gotham. I thought we were rid of her. I was so disappointed when she returned.

Incredible Member Prisoner 6655321's Avatar

Rip Hunter
    Constantine
    Mr.Terrific
    Jay Garrick
    Booster Gold
    Blue Beetle (Ted)
    Jack Knight (Yeah, it's a long shot but I'm putting it here because I remember when I read the series the first time I thought "I wonder if he ever bumped into John" in his wilder days)
    Did you know that every atom in our bodies was once part of a star? Think about that… EVERYTHING changes. Caterpillars turn into butterflies and stars turn into @$$holes.

BANNED

The Atom / Ryan Choi
    Amanda Waller
    Captain Atom
    Mr.Terrific
    Black Lightning
    Blue Beetle
    Booster Gold
    Maxwell Lord