Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Retired

If Constantine is going to be in the batting order for the second season, then they should go with more arcane legends. Such as the Demon, Deadman, Zatanna, Madame Xanadu and Prince Ra-Man.

I want to see Vixen bumped up to full time and she'd be great on Legends.

Constantine, since he showed up on Arrow. Why not?

Vibe would be cool but I doubt if the Flash show would want to lose Cisco for most of a season, and the actor likely wouldnt be able to film both shows at once.

Why not characters from other times? Jonah Hex is supposed to show up right (Im a few episodes behind) and I know that Conner Hawke is showing up soon. So use them, and/or members of the Legion (assuming the CW can get those characters) or Booster Gold.

Honestly though, I dont really care that much as long as I get Hawkgirl and Vixen.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

as long as we could get more Matt Ryan as CONSTANTINE i'd be happy with any lineup. maybe next season could deal with magic. a team of Constantine, Vixen, Zatanna, I, Vampire, Frankenstein, and Jason Blood.

Quote Originally Posted by FishyZombie View Post
    Martian Manhunter (from Supergirl), John Constantine, Vixen, Katanna, Doctor Light, Jonah Hex, Deathstroke.
    That would be great if John Constantine died in the first episode. (I know, I know, he just won't STAY dead.)

Sandy Hausler

It would be nice to see the Arrowverse introduce more magic heroes like Zatanna, Deadman, and Madame Xanadu, but I wouldn't be surprised if they're off-limits depending on the status of the Justice League Dark movies.

BANNED

Robotman
    Fire
    Ice
    Robin (Damian Wayne)
    Wildcat (Ted Grant)
    Sentinel (Alan Scott)

Quote Originally Posted by Ascended View Post
    Vibe would be cool but I doubt if the Flash show would want to lose Cisco for most of a season, and the actor likely wouldnt be able to film both shows at once.
    Yeh I meant for a story arc. Where Cisco[from Flash] is teamed with Vixen[from Arrow], and a modern Steel analogue[spun out of the Supergirl show]. And they pic up Gypsy on the way in a Legends episode.
    As a fun nod to the Detroit league.

Quote Originally Posted by alton View Post
    Actually why not develop Cisco\Vibe as you see him in his own show? Just bring in Hunter as a 2 episode arc.
    That I would love to see, although besides you, me and Ascended, he's not on anyone's list here. I don't know if Cisco can carry his own show.
    He needs some major thematic upgrade:

I do love where they've taken him, after seeing his evil (top-knot wearing) powerful counterpart, his awareness/fear that he can go down a similar path, has heightened his pathos from mostly funny sidekick to a potentially foreboding character.
    Seeing his fears of Caitlin turning, seemed suspiciously more about his own fears of himself, of the potential powers he posses.
    Although I wish they had elaborated a bit more on what those powers were.

I do hope he evolves from just sensing being aware of vibrations from other timelines/dimensions where things went different, which like a vivid dream of all the potential possibilities/realities, I imagine can be quite overwhelming, but even further discovering he can actually vibrate between them, becoming an actual breacher.
    Not only being able to see/vibe but pull things and people from other timelines/dimensions, and eventually being able to navigate them himself.
    Last edited by Güicho; 03-03-2016 at 02:02 PM.

BANNED

Apache Chief, Black Vulcan, Samurai, El Dorado and Rima the Jungle Girl on meat and bone versions played by actors in episodes

Quote Originally Posted by Sansomon View Post
    Apache Chief, Black Vulcan, Samurai, El Dorado and Rima the Jungle Girl on meat and bone versions played by actors in episodes
    LOL! Now that I would love to see, also add the Exor Twins and you have all the Hanna Barbera creations together.
    Then after Rip Hunter returns from "fixing" the timeline, and setting it straight again so that none of those characters ever existed, wiped from the collective conscious.
    Have two kids and their cape-wearing dog swear they still remember them and vow to never forget!.
    Last edited by Güicho; 03-03-2016 at 02:29 PM.

Is this show making it to a 2nd season? If it hopes to do that, first they need new writers because this has to be below Arrow levels as far as writing is concerned. And that's pretty low. I was wondering if these writers knew anything at all about the characters before the started writing? The way they have butchered the Hawkman/Hawkgirl characters is downright criminal. If these guys get anywhere near the Batman character, there will be riots all across America.
    They should just rename the show The Captain Cold and Twee....I mean White Canary Show and be done with it.

BANNED

The Atom / Al Pratt
    Firehawk / Lorraine Reilly
    Hawkfire / Mary Elizabeth Kane
    Green Arrow II / Connor Hawke
    Speedy II / Mia Dearden
    Bluebird / Harper Row

Booster Gold
    Rip Hunter
    the Monitor
    Telos
    Supergirl/Matrix

BANNED

my idea, Rip Hunter leads a team with characters from different time periods:

Johna Hex
    Sargent Rock
    Enemy Ace
    Kamandi, The Last Boy On Earth
    Viking Prince
    Mon-El
    Phantom Lady
    Enchantress

BANNED

Booster Gold/Michael Jon Carter
    Goldstar/Michelle Carter
    Red Beetle/Sarah Butler
    Amazo
    Rip Hunter
    Waverider
    Liri Lee
    Matt Ryder
    Travis O'Connell

BANNED

Arsenal, Vixen, Diggle (might be a stretch though) & a bunch of brand new faces.