Super Moderator

Default PREVIEW: Archie #7

Hiram Lodge finally learns who his daughter, Veronica, is dating. And when he realizes that it's the boy who destroyed their mansion-to-be, his resulting rage will upend the entire town of Riverdale in this next installment of the best-selling all-new ARCHIE series!

Full preview here.

Astonishing Member

After seeing this Preview, I don't know who I should feel more sorry for........Archie (now IDed toward Hiram Lodge's wrath) or Veronica (now that her father has learned about her boyfriend).

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by PaxHouse View Post
    After seeing this Preview, I don't know who I should feel more sorry for........Archie (now IDed toward Hiram Lodge's wrath) or Veronica (now that her father has learned about her boyfriend).
    Well you don't have to feel sorry for anyone reading this book...it's been fantastic!

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by wwise03 View Post
    Well you don't have to feel sorry for anyone reading this book...it's been fantastic!
    I have not been reading the book, just the previews here on CBR, and I'm not seeing the quota of gags from the old series. Is the new one funny, or is it just teen soap-opera?

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by pogofan View Post
    I have not been reading the book, just the previews here on CBR, and I'm not seeing the quota of gags from the old series. Is the new one funny, or is it just teen soap-opera?
    I think it's been very funny, but there is teen soap opera stuff too. I can't compare to the old Archie because I never read it, but if you're looking for funny you should give this a shot.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by pogofan View Post
    The new one is like one of those classic John Hughes teen-comedy-with-just-the-right-amount-of-pathos-and-angst movies. They are amazingly entertaining!