Thread: The Vision, #5

Super Moderator

Default The Vision, #5

• The secrets are turning into lies, and the lies are turning into blood. In the midst of this violence, Vision must find the truth of what happened to the Grim Reaper. But when he does, will he protect his family or destroy them?
    • Find out as the story of Vision's family builds to a breathtaking cliffhanger.

Full article here.

Another great issue. The quote from Brian K Vaughan on the cover was well deserved.
    spoilers:
    So Vision clearly figured out that his wife killed the kid, and lied to police about it. Some Avenger you are. I am loving watching the Vision turn into the creepiest superhero in town. He is essentially a villain now, right? This book is like Breaking Bad, watching Walter White slowly descend beyond the point of redemption.
    end of spoilers

Alright, I gotta get caught up on this book now. I was trying to avoid it but every thread posted on it gets me more and more intrigued. I want to get caught up in case something bigger comes out of this.

Is The Vision being written this way throughout the Marvel Universe (creepily and weird, I mean)? If so, I wonder what all this could be leading up to...

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Montressor View Post
    Alright, I gotta get caught up on this book now. I was trying to avoid it but every thread posted on it gets me more and more intrigued. I want to get caught up in case something bigger comes out of this.

Is The Vision being written this way throughout the Marvel Universe (creepily and weird, I mean)? If so, I wonder what all this could be leading up to...
    In All-New, All-Different Avengers, too, yeah, but considering that at least there he might or might not have been reprogrammed by Kang . . .
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Spectacular Member

This book is so good. I wouldn't call Vision creepy or bad just broken. That entire sequence right up to the point where he lies to the cop is heart breaking. This book is incredible.

It's now a trend (issues, 2-5) for Cbr reviewers, to forget that half of Star. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
    #MagnetoWasRight

When Vision got to the last memory that he felt he 'saved the world' and it turns out to be spoilers:
    the time his twin sons got re-absorbed by Master Pandemonium
    end of spoilers, all I could do is go:

Though, I do believe some odd canonical issues, mostly wasn't Vision emotionally wiped at that point in time? It definitely was during Byrne's run, and Vision was in the robotic-white phase. I'm not even sure if he was actually present when Master Pandemonium appeared now that I think about it. Wanda definitely was though.