Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

"This is me being reasonable"

Am I the only asking why is his jacket brown? And yes I know the costume jacket from empire was actually brown but looked blue under the lighting. But there isn't a scene in that movie where it doesn't look blue so it should be in the comic.

Quote Originally Posted by WeaponX View Post
    Am I the only asking why is his jacket brown? And yes I know the costume jacket from empire was actually brown but looked blue under the lighting. But there isn't a scene in that movie where it doesn't look blue so it should be in the comic.
    As far as I know the only jacket that looked blue but was actually brown was the big puffy one he wore outdoors on Hoth, which is different from the one he's wearing in these previews entirely. This one looks more like what he wears for the rest of Empire, which was definitely black or navy blue... So maybe it is meant to be that jacket and the brown is a coloring mistake, but it's not too much of a stretch to think he might have another similar jacket that's brown. Either way, I definitely don't think it's the result of a conscious attempt to correct a lighting issue, because I don't think there ever was one for this jacket.

Ultimate Member

He has more than one jacket, works for me. Heck:

spoilers:
    TFA even pokes fun at this idea when Han and Leia meet again for the first time in years.
    end of spoilers

Incredible Member cheesebiggins's Avatar

Super stoked for this. Han is such a legendary character, it's about time he was given his own spotlight.

It's clear how much Marvel loves having Star Wars; they always manage to get top quality talent on all these books.

I will be picking this up for sure. I love anything with Han and Chewie. I picked up the Chewbacca mini and loved it. Now it's Han's turn! And with Chewie makes it even better.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Galerion View Post
    Yeah. This is awesome. I was thinking when Han Solo would get his chance of a mini.
    The second thing that is actually surprising is that Majorie Liu is apparently working for Marvel again. Was expecting her to stick with her own thing on Monstress for now.
    I'm glad to see she can voice a controversial opinion like the one about Iron Fist, yet still work for Marvel -- it's a lot harder to change things from outside the system than it is to do it from within.

Star Wars is pretty diverse -- maybe she'll write an Asian character or two into the story.

Quote Originally Posted by daningotham View Post
    I picked up the Chewbacca mini and loved it. Now it's Han's turn! And with Chewie makes it even better.
    This, great work by Duggan and Noto. I loved the girl he meets on the planet and the whole story.

For that matter every Star Wars Ive read has been great.

I saw some sales figures for Kanan #1 that were kind of low though, seriously?! Its actually one of the best ones imo:

Art (Pepe Larraz! ftw!) -- story, overall vibe ... they are just killing it every issue. I hope the sales picked up from there, otherwise it is an overlooked
    gem that -- even if you are not that into the kiddie animation series -- the comic so far is on a totally different level of cool.
    Last edited by Von; 03-05-2016 at 05:52 PM.

BANNED

Okay, but where's the Boba Fett book?

Quote Originally Posted by Cyberpunk Ronin View Post
    Okay, but where's the Boba Fett book?
    I'm guessing that and maybe a Luke Skywalker book will be next year, though they might wait until EpVIII to do a Luke Skywalker book.