Default Just finished Dark Horse's 'Colder'...

If you've not heard of or read this one, I definitely recommend it. It's pretty dark, but it's really great. The art style's pretty badass, the tone, everything about it. Here's the cover:

You know there are two sequel minis, right? Colder is great! I'm pretty sure the newest one was the final one, and it rounds out a great trilogy.

Quote Originally Posted by Ragdoll View Post
    You know there are two sequel minis, right? Colder is great! I'm pretty sure the newest one was the final one, and it rounds out a great trilogy.
    There is?! I didn't know this!! Wait, what're they called? I'll have to look into them. I just finished this one last Wednesday and thought it was really good.

Quote Originally Posted by ShrimpNipples View Post
    There is?! I didn't know this!! Wait, what're they called? I'll have to look into them. I just finished this one last Wednesday and thought it was really good.
    Colder v2: The Bad Seed
    Colder v3: Shake The Bones
    Shake the Bones only just ended, so there's probably not a TBP yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Ragdoll View Post
    Colder v2: The Bad Seed
    Colder v3: Shake The Bones
    Shake the Bones only just ended, so there's probably not a TBP yet.
    Actually, Colder Vol. 3 is "Toss the Bones". I believe the TPB is supposed to be released in May.
    Pull List: The Black Hammer, Bitch Planet, Copperhead, Hellboy/BPRD, Monstress, Ms. Marvel, Southern Cross

Twitter: @JavasaurusRex

Loved the first one as well, really solid and surprisingly not as gory as the cover suggested. Honestly the second mini felt a little disposable though. It was very pretty once again, but never truly scary and the villain felt a lil' gimmicky. Haven't checked out the last arc yet so still have that to look forward to!