Page 3 of 31 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

kudos, hopefully her character has a substantive role and is not subjected to abuse.

I'm guessing she's playing Ava Ayala aka White Tiger

That or Felicia Hardy.

But in my opinion, I think Marvel is gonna go the Spectacular Spider-Man route and put them all in high school as friends, Mary Jane, Gwen Stacy, etc.

If that's the case, I think she's most likely Liz Allan ...

Which also would make sense as she's Peter's first girlfriend in the show and she's one that hasn't been done as of yet in the movies, so it'd make the most sense.
    Last edited by Majesty; 03-19-2016 at 12:08 AM.

Extraordinary Member Divine Spark's Avatar

Apparently it was stated that she is not a love interest. So Liz and Felicia are out since they were love interest.

Probably, Ava Ayala since she is heavily featured in the current Spidey cartoon and is an Afro-Latina.
    Last edited by Divine Spark; 03-19-2016 at 01:48 AM.

BANNED

Interesting Choice, Marvel and Sony are really going in a younger direction this time. No idea who she is playing but I doubt its Michelle from comics.

Quote Originally Posted by Man of Sin View Post
    Apparently it was stated that she is not a love interest. So Liz and Felicia are out since they were love interest.

Probably, Ava Ayala since she is heavily featured in the current Spidey cartoon and is an Afro-Latina.
    Liz was really only a love interest in the Spectacular cartoon. In the comics that the director cited, Ultimate and SMLMJ, Liz was presented as MJ's bff.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kevinroc View Post
    Liz was really only a love interest in the Spectacular cartoon. In the comics that the director cited, Ultimate and SMLMJ, Liz was presented as MJ's bff.
    Though she did flirt with Peter a little at the party he went to in Ultimate Spider-Man #4. Granted, she was drunk at the time and nothing came of it afterwards.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevinroc View Post
    And in the original Lee/Ditko run .

Well, whatever character she plays, I'm sure she will have no pimples and dance in the movie. And win a crap-ton of Nickelodeon Kids-Choice Movie Awards.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    And in the original Lee/Ditko run .
    Technically, that was Betty Brant. Liz was more of... a spoiler...

Hhmm... That sounds familiar.

Sincerely,
    Thomas Mets

She's in the running to be one of the leads in James Cameron and Robert Rodriguez's Battle Angel Alita.

http://spinoff.comicbookresources.co...-rosa-salazar/

That suggests Hollywood has high hopes for her.
    Sincerely,
    Thomas Mets

Cool. Hope she does really well in both roles.

Interesting if she ends up being White Tiger. That would really involve a different direction than we have seen so far in any of the movies. Makes me wonder if this movie is going to be really street level and not having any of the classic supervillains.
    Every day is a gift, not a given right.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Taylor View Post

Interesting if she ends up being White Tiger. That would really involve a different direction than we have seen so far in any of the movies. Makes me wonder if this movie is going to be really street level and not having any of the classic supervillains.
    Maybe exactly what's needed.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Taylor View Post

That would be a new direction for the series. Though I think she's likelier she's playing a member of the supporting cast.
    Sincerely,
    Thomas Mets

I could see White Tiger happening. Didn't Kevin Feige even say something about looking to the current comics if we wanna know more about Phase 4? Al Ewing has been doing a lot of work pushing Ava Ayala. Plus with her being in the Ultimate Spider-Man cartoon? Seems like she'd have a lot going for her.