Super Moderator

Default "Daredevil" & "Agents of SHIELD" Bring New Looks, Gameplay to Marvel Games

CBR News spoke with Marvel Games' Bill Rosemann about bringing Punisher, Elektra, Quake and more into Marvel's action-packed video games.

Full article here.

It feels kinda unfair that Daisy is going to be on MPQ but not Bobbi! I hope that with the spinoff she gets more attention. That's why I wanted to be called Mockingbird(Yeah I'm gonna bring that all the time, until ABC is convinced )

Pretty excited about Marvel Heroes and Future Fight getting Netflix inspired costumes

I like seeing these articles because it helps shed light on which games are still being supported and which aren't.
    "There's magic in the sound of analog audio." - CNET.

I just want Cable in Contest of Champions. In his current Uncanny Avengers costume.

They should have asked about the upcoming console game, and the possibility of new ones.

Called it for Future Fight, can't wait. I really hope they fix the Timeline Battle with the new update.

Marvel's 1st Superhero Reviresco's Avatar

I wish they'd ask why they don't allow the game designers to use certain characters, like NAMOR, even if they want to, or if they are key players in storylines or teams, like the Phoenix Five, the Illuminati, the Defenders, the Invaders, etc.
    Namor the Sub-Mariner, Marvel's oldest character, will have been published for 85 years in 2024. So where's my GOOD Namor anniversary ongoing, Marvel?

Quote Originally Posted by Nisus View Post
    They should have asked about the upcoming console game, and the possibility of new ones.
    There's an upcoming console game? I hope it isn't another 'Lego' or 'Disney Infinity' one. I want something more like Ultimate Alliance or Marvel vs. Capcom. I miss those games. But ever since Disney bought Marvel their console games have been a lot more kid-focused. Which isn't surprising I guess.
    Last edited by Odd Rödney; 02-19-2021 at 11:13 AM. Reason: Bye, bye blue!
    "Kids don't care **** about superhero comic books. And if they do, they probably start with manga, with One Punch-Man or My Hero Academia. " -ImOctavius.

Chloe Bennett would have a hard time having Quake/Daisy on her squad in Contest since Quake's not in Contest. YET, I admit. Could be a cool way to add the character: make her a reward for beating the quest on the higher difficulties, like Captain Marvel's a reward in the current Kamala Khan centred event quest, or how Groot was a reward for the christmas event.

Maybe if Most Wanted gets picked up they'll add Mockingbird to MPQ and Contest...
    I surrender to the Contest