Wink Iron Fist Inks & Markers

Hey people! Here's an illustration piece with Iron Fist in his new design. I'm using Micron ink pens and Spectrum noir markers. Enjoy!

http://lc-creations.deviantart.com/

All-New Member

And that's a well done work! I noticed in past few years that micron markers become very popular between artists, I use them too in some of my newest drawings with very good results, but, personally, there's nothing better than good old brush

Quote Originally Posted by bela rakosi View Post
    And that's a well done work! I noticed in past few years that micron markers become very popular between artists, I use them too in some of my newest drawings with very good results, but, personally, there's nothing better than good old brush
    Normally I work faster with micron pens but it's true what you say thanks!!

This is fantastic, I'm a huge fan of the Iron Fist and have seen your other work before as well. I like the detail of Danny wearing sneakers while firing up. Very nice.

Quote Originally Posted by I_Wumbo_You_Wumbo View Post
    This is fantastic, I'm a huge fan of the Iron Fist and have seen your other work before as well. I like the detail of Danny wearing sneakers while firing up. Very nice.
    Indeed, Iron Fist was always awesome and now they really nailed his new outfit! Thank you man!!