Default Sinestro ending with issue 23

So it has been confirmed by Cullen Bunn that Sinestro is ending with issue 23. Which is a shame in my opinion since this book has been a gem in my eyes.
    I'm gonna be sad to see it go.
    I wished more people read it.

BANNED

Wasn't my favorite but it wasn't bad either, I enjoyed some moments but I don't really think Sinestro can always work as a solo character, at least not for me. Still, shame to see it end. Wonder if DC has plans for him in one of the Rebirth GL titles.

I just hope that DC keeps some of things around that Cullen Bunn did in this series such as the Sinestro corps, especially from the most recent issues. Bunn introduced a lot of cool ideas that I'd hate to see gone with Rebirth.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Always Rakzo

This is a shame really. I didn't like the early issues but during the last arc the series has gotten considerably better. The last issue was a perfect proof of that by focusing on character work and showing some nice interaction between the cast as well as a solid set-up.

Hope this continues one way or another in other books.

I love this book. Love Sinestro. Bunn managed to be the only writer who kept the GL characters true to themselves (i love what Soule did to Gardner, but it's different). Being someone who dislikes what Venditti and Jensen did quite a lot, as a GL fan i'm grateful for what Bunn did. I'm gonna miss this book and I sure hope the next GL writer is good.
    - We were the BEST, Richard. No matter what anyone thinks. - Damian Wayne.

Green Lantern Spanish Fan Site HERE