Super Moderator

Default Major Mutant Makes Surprise Appearance in "Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D." #3

The latest issue in Marc Guggenheim and German Peralta's "Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D." comic book series features a cameo from a certain dead mutant.

Full article here.

BANNED

Well that's disappointing. Had it been X-Verine — y'know, who Marvel is currently establishing AS Wolverine — I'd have picked this up.

Yeah...I'm not going to get my hopes up.
    Bronze Age baby.
    OGG - Original Grim 'n Gritty

Punchedugly.com

As Chekov wrote, it there's an LMD on the wall externsively discussed in issue 2, the seemingly returned dead character will be revealed to be an LMD in issue 3

Extraordinary Member Mike_Murdock's Avatar

It's obviously a trick, but that doesn't mean it'll have a quick and easy solution. I'm looking forward to seeing where they go with it from there. Since the main plot was barely advanced due to Standoff, I thought this twist was at least something to make the story have some meaning for those not following Standoff.

BANNED

ehh... let me just point out how unsuprising this is because its written in the solicitations:

What is the secret of CLASSIFIED and how will it change the Marvel Universe as we know it? Find out in this tie-in to Standoff. Plus: Fitz falls out of a plane without a parachute and the world's most unexpected Wolverine cameo!

No, I'm totally sure Marvel brought their poster boy back in a 4th tier selling title and not in some giant mega event crossover series that requires you to invest $1000 for 250 tie in books.

It's too bad that's not Albert. I'd buy it if it was Albert.
    "You can talk your way out of almost anything." - Fortune Cookie Proverb

T. Foolery's unwieldy, yet not entirely unimpressive, collection of funny books.

Extraordinary Member Mike_Murdock's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Outside_85 View Post
    ehh... let me just point out how unsuprising this is because its written in the solicitations:
    Have to say I'm glad I didn't read the solicitation. The surprise was half the fun to me.

Fantastic Member

Coulson in a mask, calling it now.