Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

You know this just gives Steve more ammo to oppose the Pro-reg side. I mean, now they have no issue recruiting little kids to their cause which is what the Black Widow program did.

iMan 42s

Quote Originally Posted by jimishim12 View Post
    Ya know i just want spiderman to have more confidence and a clear head instead of the typical **** my pants parker we typically get because i think a kid who is no stranger to superhuman freaks of nature who always make his life completely terrorfying would barely register the local heroes of the world as anything special.
    In the MCU by Civil War, Peter has only been active for a year so he is still really new to this and likely hasn't met most of his rogues gallery yet. Peter shouldn't be so confident in this situation because these are not only the guys who have saved the world, but they are The Avengers. Peter is the new guy in spandex going up against a super soldier, a witch, a guy who can punch with the force of a bullet via shrinking, Falcon with guns, and an expert assassin as well as Hawkeye. I wouldn't expect Peter to be level headed about any of this.
    -----------------------------------
    For anyone that needs to know why OMD is awful please search the internet for Linkara' s video's specifically his One more day review or his One more day Analysis.

Spider-Man can't catch a break

rpTVe3V.jpg

http://imgur.com/rpTVe3V

Spider-Man being back at Marvel just feels right. The MCU needs its mascot

Amazing Member

Overall, LOVE it. I'm very curious to see how it looks when he's just standing there during the dialogue scene as opposed to a CGI model.

I have one question though. Are those ridges along his belt line the actual cartridges? Or is that what it looks when when its empty?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by SuperiorIronman View Post
    In the MCU by Civil War, Peter has only been active for a year so he is still really new to this and likely hasn't met most of his rogues gallery yet. Peter shouldn't be so confident in this situation because these are not only the guys who have saved the world, but they are The Avengers. Peter is the new guy in spandex going up against a super soldier, a witch, a guy who can punch with the force of a bullet via shrinking, Falcon with guns, and an expert assassin as well as Hawkeye. I wouldn't expect Peter to be level headed about any of this.
    Not very intimidating since he's likely stronger and more acrobatically faster than them and has powers. Again, he needs to treat this steady I think this movie takes place after Spidey's first adventure. But he's relatively not that surprised based on that trailer what he going by.

Quote Originally Posted by jimishim12 View Post
    Not very intimidating since he's likely stronger and more acrobatically faster than them and has powers. Again, he needs to treat this steady I think this movie takes place after Spidey's first adventure. But he's relatively not that surprised based on that trailer what he going by.
    Spider-man was already 'easter-egged' in Ant-man. So yeah, the 'guy who crawls on walls' or however they phrased it should have a few muggers under his belt by now.

Rachel turned into Ahab's baby momma by Marvel. Disgusting.

Eh, this is the first time meeting them I assume beyond Iron Man.

I assume Iron Man recruits him at the end of his movie or during it and that's the reason for the tech savvy suit.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Taylor View Post
    Ok, thats cool then. Still, making your costume have the ability to blink sounds like a non-priority to me. But hey I admit I just like the non-movable eyes better in live action, its more menacing and less Deadpool.

If you're going to do movable eyes, I think it should be subtle, so you'll barely notice. "Wait, were his eyes slightly narrower when he said that line?"

The same could have been said about the way the Watchmen movie did Rorschach. His mask was way to active. Should have just been different whenever there was a face shot but not seen moving like that.
    yep. agree with all this, especially rorschach. would have been cooler to keep the audience thinking wtf.

not huge fan of the new lines, but not a deal breaker either.
    troo fan or death

Ehh... disagree with Watchmen. The book told us exactly HOW the mask was made with two layers of cloth and the liquid between them and how it moved in each frame was a specific thing...

I really wouldn't have wanted the movie to make us wonder if he had 50 masks in that coat and he was just constantly changing them... I think a huge coolness factor would have been lost there.. and a lot of people would assumed continuity errors and mocked it.

Its artistic license, of course, how these movies do masks. As long as the way its done serves the purpose of both the character and the movie, I'm good. I felt the mask movement was distracting from what the character was doing.
    Every day is a gift, not a given right.

Astonishing Member David Walton's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Taylor View Post
    Its artistic license, of course, how these movies do masks. As long as the way its done serves the purpose of both the character and the movie, I'm good. I felt the mask movement was distracting from what the character was doing.
    I am so excited about the mask's eyes! Seeing that kind of thing in live action made me feel like a kid again.

I knew Marvel was really proud about the new costume, and I kept wondering what possible innovation they could add that would merit that kind of love. I mean, we'd already seen the black costume in SM3 and a Ben Reilly-ish suit in ASM1.

Well, consider me impressed! They weren't kidding when they said this was big.

Astonishing Member David Walton's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    Spider-Man can't catch a break

rpTVe3V.jpg

http://imgur.com/rpTVe3V
    LOL No wonder everyone hates Spidey!

I'm not sure about the extra black bands they've added to his outfit, but it's a good look - enough to be different from past screen iterations, yet still universally familiar.
    ♪ღ♪*•.¸¸¸.•*¨ ¨*•.¸¸¸.•*•♪ღ♪¸.•*¨ ¨*•.¸¸¸.•*•♪ღ♪•*

♪ღ♪░NORAH░WINTERS░FOR░SPIDER-WAIFU░♪ღ♪

*•♪ღ♪*•.¸¸¸.•*¨ ¨*•.¸¸¸.•*•♪¸.•*¨ ¨*•.¸¸¸.•*•♪ღ♪•«