Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Super Moderator

Default POLL: What Did You Think Of The New, Spidey-tastic "Captain America: Civil War" Trailer?

The new trailer for Marvel's "Civil War" is here, and with it, the arrival of Spider-Man in the MCU! What did you think?

Full article here.

I'm so hyped for April.

And really, the trailer looked great enough as it is with all the new shots and whatnot, but Spidey's appearance at the end just shot it up even further.

Can't wait.

BANNED

I've only seen a GIF of Spidey to see that his eyes move ala Deadpool. MCU CGI continues to be impressive where it counts (Iron Man 1's suits still hold up fairly well I think).

It's gonna take a lot more than that to make me care about Spider-Man being in another movie though.

Niffleheim

Loved a lot of things in the trailer. Black Widow vs Iron Man, Scarlet Witch vs Vision, Black Panther vs Winter Soldier and most importantly Cap vs IM. Spidey and Ant-Man were the best scenes.
    Last edited by Tofali; 03-10-2016 at 12:23 PM.
    "Dedra Meero is not just a woman in a men’s world, but a fascist in a world of fascists.” - Denise Gough

Seems really cool, but, honestly, I don't feel more excited than I already was the first time. Studios are revealing too much of the film in theses trailers. We already know half of what we're going to get when we get to the movie (and don't say if I don't want to know, don't watch the trailers, because even if I wanted, in today's connected culture, that's freaking impossible). It's the same with Batman vs Superman. I was already sold with the second trailer, but I really would have prefered to be amazed at that WTF scene of Batman holding Supes puch while watching the movie. Dopeople really think they have to sell this stuff through the trailers? Maybe in the beggining, but not anymore. It's a buch of super-heroes throwing down with a bunch os super-heroes, with superstar actors and ACTUAL STORY. what more is needed? Deadpool, of all things, is breaking records. I really think they should tone down the trailers and save it for the films. Like it's happening with the comics, where the reality of the stories never seems to live up to the hype, and a large portion of readership is growing frustrated, this may end blowing in their faces (though I'm sure these films are going to be great).

Peace

Loved the Spider-man appearance at the end and Black Panther looks cool too. Wish Bucky wasn't so central to the plot, though, as I find the Winter Soldier to be pretty uninteresting honestly. But maybe that's just me. Otherwise it looks great.

Ultimate Member

Meh, still not feeling it honestly.

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

The costume looked a bit bleached out, not sure that suit was designed for direct sunlight. Maybe it's something to fix in Post.
    I'll reserve judgement on Spidey till I get more but for what we got I was a bit MEH.

I'm way, way more excited to see Wanda and Ant-Man further explored and the intro of Black Panther!! I just feel Bozeman is going to own it on the same level as RDJ and the Chrises + the costume is equally cool.
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

Astonishing Member Ken Ashcroft's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by N'Dare View Post
    Loved a lot of things in the trailer. Black Widow vs Iron Man.
    I must have missed that bit. I thought the Widow was on Stark's side?

It was pretty awesome, im so excited.

My HYPE is of the VERY.

My FREAKING is OUT.

Has anyone seen my sh!t ? I've lost it.

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    My HYPE is of the VERY.

My FREAKING is OUT.

Has anyone seen my sh!t ? I've lost it.
    So what are you trying to say? You like the new trailer?

Ultimate Member

The Black Panther parts of the trailer are just truly badass.

Good trailer.

Is the plan for Spider-Man to join the Avengers at the end of the film or is it just a way of introducing him into the MCU before his own film comes out?

It was good but not as good as the first trailer. Iron Man seeming much more villain like now despite the recent interviews. And I still don't care about Spider-man.
    Black Panther lookin unreal though.
    Current Pull: Lazarus, The Realm, Seven to Eternity, Aquaman, Flash, Justice League Dark, Justice League Odyssey, Sideways, Black Panther, Captain America, Daredevil, Death of the Inhumans.

Future Pull: Killmonger.