Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Galactus doesn't happen to have a son, does he?
    There was Tyrant.

Quote Originally Posted by Lax View Post
    There was Tyrant.
    Not sure he counts, besides he needs to be a good looking son. Tyrant is kind of hideous looking.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

BANNED

Not sure he counts, besides he needs to be a good looking son. Tyrant is kind of hideous looking.
    But we need you to save us Tami!

Quote Originally Posted by The Drunkard Kid View Post
    I doubt that a dude that wiped out his entire pantheon and their behind-the-scenes Creator God for making his daughter cry is going to appreciate that, even if prayer wasn't irksome to him in the first place.
    Somehow, Galactus doesn't strike me as the kind of parent who actually cares about his progeny.

It's a gag, right? Deadpool's going to pop out of the closet with a camera any second.

Dweller in the West Primetime Harder's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JCAll View Post
    It's a gag, right? Deadpool's going to pop out of the closet with a camera any second.
    Nah. Deadpool will be holding a rubber chicken or something, just to see the look on your faces.

The cameras are already hidden.
    Are there any ghost types that are immune to fire, ice, and gorilla marriage?
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendaran View Post
    I hate you all, from chimpan a to chimpan z.
    "Doom drinks your milkshake!" -PatchMadripoor

Original join date: 6/2007

Quote Originally Posted by JCAll View Post
    Nope. She's a serious thing.

Has been hiding out on earth under the guise of a human woman named Gali. At some point or another though, she became pregnant and is the mother of the next cosmic entity in the Galactus family. She also has her daddy's powers, albiet on a much smaller scale (and she can't really control them all that well).

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

and in case those of you who dont know what she looks like and because as god of hentai, it is my will to do this...............

Everyone's favorite host Guy Smiley's Avatar

Well, he'd better not take after dad, then. He doesn't age well. I wish I could find a scan.

One of the recent issues of Thor has a... bizarre battle between one-armed Skyfather Thor and Tron Lines Robetech Liver-spotted Galactus. Apparently Big G still ages... somehow. It's a very silly fight, with Thor breaking Galactus' fingers with his hammer and knocking out a tooth, and Galactus retaliating by punching Thor through the planet and out the other side to shatter the Moon. (I never really thought of Galactus as the type to have bones in the first place, really. Especially with the whole 'you perceive me as a giant member of your own species, so Skrulls see me differently' thing he had at one point.)

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Nope. She's a serious thing.

Has been hiding out on earth under the guise of a human woman named Gali. At some point or another though, she became pregnant and is the mother of the next cosmic entity in the Galactus family. She also has her daddy's powers, albiet on a much smaller scale (and she can't really control them all that well).
    Albeit, not in 616 continuity, IIRC.

Quote Originally Posted by Guy Smiley View Post
    Well, he'd better not take after dad, then. He doesn't age well. I wish I could find a scan.

One of the recent issues of Thor has a... bizarre battle between one-armed Skyfather Thor and Tron Lines Robetech Liver-spotted Galactus. Apparently Big G still ages... somehow. It's a very silly fight, with Thor breaking Galactus' fingers with his hammer and knocking out a tooth, and Galactus retaliating by punching Thor through the planet and out the other side to shatter the Moon. (I never really thought of Galactus as the type to have bones in the first place, really. Especially with the whole 'you perceive me as a giant member of your own species, so Skrulls see me differently' thing he had at one point.)
    Eh, most of that was just cosmetic damage, as Galactus had the lower part of his face exploded off after one of Thor's granddaughters threw Stormbreaker down his throat and recalled it; and after the initial *ackkk* proceeded to carry on conversation and otherwise wrecked them (Thor's granddaughters) with a single shot. Pretty much finished the fight with no face as well.

Only weird thing for me was the ending exchange after Thor got hold of the Necrosword, and Galactus saying "it is the same black blade that carved the first dawn from the stone of the endless night.. [insert extra stuff]. At which point Thor proceeded to murder Galactus, to which Galactus ultimately says, while laying there on the ground after Thor blew a massive hole in the guy (because of course that works) "you do know what's going to happen if you kill me, right?" and Thor said;

"Hell yes I do," and did it anyway.

She is hot. But no thanks, I'm already happily married. If she insisted on trying to destroy the Earth I'd do everything else I could think of to stop her, but I wouldn't betray my wife. As Rorschach said, never compromise, even in the face of Armageddon.

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ultra_Sonic View Post
    Somehow, Galactus doesn't strike me as the kind of parent who actually cares about his progeny.
    He's not a very hands on dad, but he did feed her and explain the nature of her child to Galacta when she came to try and tear it out of herself using the Ultimate Nullifier in order to keep from feeding on everything in the area.

But I was really talking about Asura, from Asura's Wrath, the "Angry God" that was referenced in the post I was responding to.

Dweller in the West Primetime Harder's Avatar

I accept, but I'm not thrilled with the concept of being cosmic-shoehorned into marrying a pregnant woman I've never met (or even heard of) before.

Sorry guys, but I run the risk of screwing you all by doing this after acquiescing to Big G's demand.
    Are there any ghost types that are immune to fire, ice, and gorilla marriage?
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendaran View Post
    I hate you all, from chimpan a to chimpan z.
    "Doom drinks your milkshake!" -PatchMadripoor

Original join date: 6/2007

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Ultra_Sonic View Post
    If Galactus' daughter came to you and forced you to marry her or she would destroy Earth...
    ...then her standards are surprisingly low...

Incredible Member

I have no idea who she is or what she's about, but if I get to have herald powers as part of the pre-nupital agreement, I could get used to this arranged marriage. It would have to be an open marriage though, since I'm assuming she is immortal.