Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Are people really complaining that Old Man Logan looks too old? He's supposed to look old. That is literally in his name, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by AJpyro View Post
    Can't Forge build them a space station? And what happened to the X-club?
    If they had Madison Jeffries (another intelligent, charismatic mutant engineer that was made to devolve into some kind of socially inept savant) with them, they could build a space station like you said, and they wouldn't be living in Hell. So of course, he had to be removed so the X-Men stay in Limbo.

Dr. Nemesis should be researching a cure for the X-Plague by now. I guess he will appear again when the writers have a story about that.

Dr. Kavita Rao has been reincarnated as Tony Stark's love interest, Amara Perera (a Sri Lankan -instead of Indian -biochemist who discovers a "cure" for the x-gene)... it would be weird to have two characters that are basically the same but for their names, so Kavita Rao had to go.

Quote Originally Posted by Badou View Post
    Are people really complaining that Old Man Logan looks too old? He's supposed to look old. That is literally in his name, lol.
    People are complaining for his teeth only, I think. He still can heal wounds at an accelerated rate, so I guess it makes sense that he should keep his teeth.
    Last edited by Habis; 03-11-2016 at 05:41 PM.

Yes. See how McNiven, Mann, Lashley, Deodato, Sorrentino, and basically everyone else who has ever drawn him for examples of how he should look. Old? Sure. But not missing his teeth.

BANNED

But he has teeth in OML ongoing series.

He's not supposed to be that old looking. OML is only 50 years after the MU and while his healing factor has slowed down, it hasn't to that degree. Just look at him in the original story; He doesn't look nearly this old and the Secret Wars mini isn't too far after that considering that Banner Jr. is still a baby. Hell even when he showed upon the present as the hooded man he didn't look that old and Banner Jr. was an adult by then.

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    Logan looks TOO DAMN old in Ramos' art. There's the one variant cover where he kinda looks like V.Creed but the second variant version is pretty close to a regular Logan with white hair.
    He's Older Man Logan!

It was just an observation.

For all we know he just came back from a training session and broke his teeth and they're still healing!

I still don't have a problem with how he looks under Ramos, but that profile does look off.

BANNED

I find him really hott.

Quote Originally Posted by Bl00dwerK View Post
    He's Older Man Logan!
    He is like two hundred years old, isnt it ?.

Quote Originally Posted by Bl00dwerK View Post
    He's Older Man Logan!
    Well played.
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

Quote Originally Posted by Habis View Post
    And Ororo has always been kind of a diva. She gets used to being obeyed and adored easily, and takes it for granted. I don't want Forge to leave the X-Men now, they need him in order to survive, but if somebody else proposes a better strategy to save mutantkind -which is easy at this point, anything that takes them out of f*cking HELL would be like ten steps up from their current situation -I hope he supports an follows that option.
    Why IS Limbo still h*ll-like? Wasn't it established in the past, that Limbo molds itself after the mind of its master? Hence, since Belasco was kind of a really bad dude, and demonically infected to begin with, he's the reason why Limbo looks the way it looks. (at least I thought I saw someone here on the boards say that)

In theory, Illyana should be able to turn ALL of Limbo, into a paradise... And didn't she contain all of Limbo inside of her? As her secondary mutation. And she was training with Dr. Strange to control these new powers... so why exactly has she done such a terrible job with reformatting Limbo?

Quote Originally Posted by L.R Johansson View Post
    Why IS Limbo still h*ll-like? Wasn't it established in the past, that Limbo molds itself after the mind of its master? Hence, since Belasco was kind of a really bad dude, and demonically infected to begin with, he's the reason why Limbo looks the way it looks. (at least I thought I saw someone here on the boards say that)

In theory, Illyana should be able to turn ALL of Limbo, into a paradise... And didn't she contain all of Limbo inside of her? As her secondary mutation. And she was training with Dr. Strange to control these new powers... so why exactly has she done such a terrible job with reformatting Limbo?
    It's either something's going on with Illyana internally that's still shaping it like hell... or that's old continuity, don't let it get in the way of the story.

BANNED

8 month gap or nobody's read BMB.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurolegacy View Post
    He's not supposed to be that old looking. OML is only 50 years after the MU and while his healing factor has slowed down, it hasn't to that degree. Just look at him in the original story; He doesn't look nearly this old and the Secret Wars mini isn't too far after that considering that Banner Jr. is still a baby. Hell even when he showed upon the present as the hooded man he didn't look that old and Banner Jr. was an adult by then.
    Honestly, if you really nerd out about it (which I have done) you can back into how much older he should look physically. According to Origin, he was born around the turn of the 19th Century; so let's say it was a little over a hundred years ago when he hit puberty and his powers manifested. That means that his body aged about 40 years physically in 100 years of actual time. So, using that scale of four years of physical age for every ten actual years, he should look about 16 years older. Mid 50s, and not 70. Or however ancient Ramos makes him look. Just saying...