View Poll Results: About Power Girl's chest...

Voters
136. You may not vote on this poll
  • She should be flat chested

2 1.47%
  • She should get breast reduction surgery

10 7.35%
  • I like them just fine

95 69.85%
  • They should be even bigger

16 11.76%
  • Don't know/No opinion

13 9.56%
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Quote Originally Posted by Son of Batman View Post
    I want Power Girl Karen Starr as a member of the JSA in the new JSA book coming in the future as part of DC Rebirth. And I would like her to get a solo comic again too.

I want her to have her Pre-Flashpoint costume, or something very similar. I want her costume to include the boob window with her cleavage of her big boobs for all to see.

A female comic creator, writer and artist. The most recent, and possibly overall iconic artist and write of PG...Amanda Conner agrees with all of this.
    also date nightwing

How dare DC try and shame women with large breasts.
    The Gypsies had no home. The Doors had no bass.

Does our reality determine our fiction or does our fiction determine our reality?

Whenever the question comes up about who some mysterious person is or who is behind something the answer will always be Frank Stallone.

"This isn't a locking the barn doors after the horses ran way situation this is a burn the barn down after the horses ran away situation."

Quote Originally Posted by mr_crisp View Post
    How dare DC try and shame women with large breasts.
    For real! Its time this witchhunt be put to an end! I mean, dont these women have big enough problems already?
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

At this point it's an established part of the character that she has massive, but not unrealistically large, breasts.

Quote Originally Posted by marhawkman View Post
    At this point it's an established part of the character that she has massive, but not unrealistically large, breasts.
    I think that, relatively recently, she's been drawn with more normal proportions a few times. I'm curious as to whether there's a notably greater number of sales when she's drawn with very large breasts as opposed to occasions when she isn't.
    Power with Girl is better.

Quote Originally Posted by Powerboy View Post
    I think that, relatively recently, she's been drawn with more normal proportions a few times. I'm curious as to whether there's a notably greater number of sales when she's drawn with very large breasts as opposed to occasions when she isn't.
    The large end of normal is what I usually see. Ie the part where *most* women have smaller breasts, but not all.

Example: DCAU, she has not the largest, but they're pretty high up there.
    Last edited by marhawkman; 07-20-2018 at 07:47 AM.