Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Astonishing Member Dispenser Of Truth's Avatar

God, who would've expected THIS would be the only title before the 26th with confirmed info? I'd have figured DC would at least have the sense to put out promo art or something, but nope.

Liked Williams on Cla$$war and Dr. Who, heard nothing but good things about his time on MM even if the first issue did nothing for me, so I'm sure this'll be fine too. Not sure I'll check it out unless I hear some really serious praise though - the concepts never done much for me, with Seeley being the only one to get me to shell out for it. And even in that, the Squad's the least interesting part for me.
    Buh-bye

BANNED

What do I want from Rob Williams' Suicide Squad? A book that feels more like a SUICIDE SQUAD book and less like a Harley Quinn book. More development and arcs for the other squad members.

Astonishing Member batnbreakfast's Avatar

As long this incarnation is as good as Kot's or Seeley's I'm onboard. More King Shark would be nice or someone like Count Vertigo. They can keep the movie line-up for a few months but since its different crowds/audiences anyway... there are so many great villains begging to be used.
    EDIT: Also get some Donuts into Amanda Waller and make her a big girl again. The New52 version wasn't an improvement.
    Last edited by batnbreakfast; 03-12-2016 at 11:01 AM.

I didn't know Williams was taking over the book, but I'm happy to hear it. SS is turning into a high profile gig, and if it helps raise Williams profile whilst still keeping him around DC that would be just peachy. I'm hoping the book takes a turn towards more unpredictable and subversive waters, with more deaths, less core characters and more political stories.
    As of now:
    All-Star Batman, Batman, Doom Patrol, The Flash, The Fix, The Flintstones, Green Valley, Hadrian's Wall, The Hellblazer, Moonshine, New Super-Man, Suicide Squad, Superman, 'Tec, Unfollow

I'm hoping Black Manta is off the team for good so I don't have any reason to pick up the title. Not that I have anything against this writer, but I'd just like to thin out my pull list a little bit and am not really a fan of any of the others characters.

I'm hoping El Diablo becomes a regular team member. He's super cool and one of the few prominant Hispanic characters in the DCU.

So the team will no doubt have Harley, Deadshot, and Cap. Boomerang as it's core. Common is playing the Tattooed Man in the movie so maybe they'll add him to this lineup. Would love to see King Shark return.

Fantastic Member

I would like to see Rick Flagg on the team once again along with Bronze Tiger!

Incredible Member

I would like to see Rick Flagg, Bronze Tiger, Nightshade, and Enchantress become members. I also miss obese Amanda Waller.

where they filmed that one movie and half of that other one

Maybe Vixen can also be on the Squad since I don't think anyone's done anything with her ever since that ill-fated Justice League International series at the beginning of the New 52.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hilden B. Lade View Post
    Maybe Vixen can also be on the Squad since I don't think anyone's done anything with her ever since that ill-fated Justice League International series at the beginning of the New 52.
    I would rather see Vixen in a JL title. I don't know if she would work in SS, maybe.

Fat Waller

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by NightwingIvI View Post
    Fat Waller
    maybe she'll gain 30kg over the summer and inspire other fat kids that its okay to be morbidly obese.

Ultimate Member SiegePerilous02's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Flash Gordon View Post
    What happened to Seely's SUICIDE SQUAD?

(***hopefully this means Seely is doing NIGHTWING and/or SUPERMAN***)
    I'd love him on Superman, but also on Batman. He writes the rogues so well, and is willing to use a lot of Morrison's elements.

But above all else, Nightwing needs at least him, if not both him and King.

Quote Originally Posted by nightrider View Post
    maybe she'll gain 30kg over the summer and inspire other fat kids that its okay to be morbidly obese.
    Nothing about SS is aimed at inspiring children.

BANNED

Why are people so obsessed with Waller being fat again? Seems like people like her more for her weight than her character. Not surprised.