Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415 LastLast

...did he adapt his webshooters into inkjets?

Quote Originally Posted by Man-Thing View Post
    ...did he adapt his webshooters into inkjets?
    naturally....

Quote Originally Posted by Kaled View Post
    This is either a mini-series or ongoing. The idea of a one-shot came from Amazon and they are wrong 9 times out of 10 because they have to list before they have accurate info. I am looking forward to the return of Night Shift and hopefully the Shroud will appear also.
    The solicits list the issue as a One-Shot as well, which makes me think that this situation is much more complicated, which is either they are waiting till after Spidergeddon to reveal what will happen, or are waiting for the issue to be released to see how well it does.

BANNED

New Superior Spider-Man ongoing starts in December. Christos Gage writing and Mike Hawthorne on art

https://comicbook.com/2018/09/07/sup...ike-hawthorne/

Quote Originally Posted by Inversed View Post
    The solicits list the issue as a One-Shot as well, which makes me think that this situation is much more complicated, which is either they are waiting till after Spidergeddon to reveal what will happen, or are waiting for the issue to be released to see how well it does.
    I assume the announcement came earlier than you expected?
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    New Superior Spider-Man ongoing starts in December. Christos Gage writing and Mike Hawthorne on art

Now I'm confused what with Superior Octopus having a book (at least a one-shot) as well. I can only assume this will be an AU Title.

Edit - Never mind, I read the article and know what is going on now. This will certainly be on my pull list.
    Last edited by Celgress; 09-07-2018 at 11:26 AM.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    I assume the announcement came earlier than you expected?
    Yeah pretty much, I was expecting January was gonna be the release date alongside any other new Spider series. And it turned out the situation was more complicated than it seemed, Superior Octopus may be a one-shot, but not Superior Spider-Man lol

Jesus Christ, redeemer! The Whovian's Avatar

Anyone know of any books that Hawthorne has done?
    “Now faith, hope, and love remain, and the greatest of these is love.”--1 Corinthians 13:13

“You had a dream; I have a plan”--Cyclops

“There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.”--The Doctor

Spectacular Member

This is awesome! I hope this is the superior spiderman before he gave peter his body back and from the spidergeddon mini series. Hopefully he can meet up and interact with superior octopus

Astonishing Member

Fellow SSM fan here so will go on my pull list though I'd prefer Yost as writer.

Yes!! I loved Slott's Superior Spider-Man, I'm just hoping this will be as good (I only recognize Gage from a few Buffy & Angel titles).
    The city I once knew as home is teetering on the edge of radioactive oblivion

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfang View Post
    (I only recognize Gage from a few Buffy & Angel titles).
    Gage co-wrote many of Slott's later Spider-Man stories, both during and after Superior. He also wrote the majority of the new Insomniac Spider-Man Game, which is receiving much critical acclaim.

Gage co-wrote many of Slott's later Spider-Man stories, both during and after Superior. He also wrote the majority of the new Insomniac Spider-Man Game, which is receiving much critical acclaim.
    I haven't really read much of ASM after Superior & The Clone Conspiracy so I'll have to reserve judgment for until SS #1 comes out.
    The city I once knew as home is teetering on the edge of radioactive oblivion

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rckstr1253 View Post
    This is awesome! I hope this is the superior spiderman before he gave peter his body back and from the spidergeddon mini series. Hopefully he can meet up and interact with superior octopus
    From the looks of it, this is going to be taking place post-Superior Octopus, with the events of Spider-Geddon inspiring Otto to resume the mantle of the Superior Spider-Man and continuing from there.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by The Whovian View Post
    Anyone know of any books that Hawthorne has done?
    His biggest achievement is doing many issues of Gerry Duggan's Deadpool, which he did an excellent job on. He also most recently did Infinity Countdown as well as Amazing Spider-Man's Threat Level Red.