Page 34 of 38 FirstFirst ... 24303132333435363738 LastLast

Thread: IDW Publishing

Astonishing Member

No love for the new Transformers series?

I like it. It takes it time with introducing the Robots, so no one will get lost on who is who. I mean I know a good chunk about the TF, but there are so many characters and sometimes their looks can be deceiving. I had a lot of problems with the pre-reboot series sometimes, because of the numbers of Transformers all at once.

The story takes its time too, and I s like a good detective story with a bigger picture in mind.

How do you like it?

Anyone else loving what IDW is doing with Sonic? The Archie line was great (I only read it post-reboot), but so far IDW Sonic seems to be snapping along wonderfully. I trade wait, so I've only read the first arc of the Metal Virus arc, but damn is it a fun time.
    I still miss Renee Montoya. Oh, and I'm a dude.

MXAAGVNIEETRO IS RIGHT MyriVerse's Avatar

Hey IDW guys (if you're lurking about)... it's just occurred to me that you have the license for Trek and ROM. Howzabout a ROM and Rom teamup?!

Even if not, a ROM/Trek crossover might work really well.
    f/k/a The Black Guardian
    COEXIST | NOEXIST
    ShadowcatMagikДаякѕтая Sto☈mDustMercury MonetRachelSage
    MagnetoNightcrawlerColossusRockslideBeastXavier

What happened to Samurai Jack: Lost Worlds? That was pretty interesting and then suddenly went poof... it was supposed to be ongoing.
    Check out some Podcasts:
    - Crisis in the DC RPG Podcast - Podcast about Mayfair's DC Heroes RPG and Comic reviews.
    - The Classic FASERIP Podcast - Podcast about TSR's Marvel Superheroes RPG

MarcosMus

Default IDW Publishing

Digging the retro. Will look out for #1 and see if its worth getting back into series other than MTMTE and Wreckers. Did enjoy the first Windblade series.

AS an OLD archie Sonic fanboy from the 90s, i gotta say i'm digging what your putting out with Sonic and Co. Keep it up
    Captain, in Order to build a better world, sometimes means tearing the old one down... And that makes enemies.

It's from Bleeding Cool so take it with a grain of salt..https://bleedingcool.com/comics/now-...s-permanently/ Apparently a bunch of people were let go.
    "The Marvel EIC Chair has a certain curse that goes along with it: it tends to drive people insane, and ultimately, out of the business altogether. It is the notorious last stop for many staffers, as once you've sat in The Big Chair, your pariah status is usually locked in." Christopher Priest

I got to wonder they are still 20 million debt. How actually will they get out of this? I hope they stay but they do need help.

Quote Originally Posted by AmiMizuno View Post
    I got to wonder they are still 20 million debt. How actually will they get out of this? I hope they stay but they do need help.
    Either Marvel or DC will buy them.
    "The Marvel EIC Chair has a certain curse that goes along with it: it tends to drive people insane, and ultimately, out of the business altogether. It is the notorious last stop for many staffers, as once you've sat in The Big Chair, your pariah status is usually locked in." Christopher Priest

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony W View Post
    It's from Bleeding Cool so take it with a grain of salt..https://bleedingcool.com/comics/now-...s-permanently/ Apparently a bunch of people were let go.
    Given that I quote an official response from IDW, why the apparentlies or grains of salt?

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony W View Post
    Either Marvel or DC will buy them.
    Or Hasbro will.

Incredible Member

I wouldn't discount BOOM ! Entertainment myself. Or even Dynamite.

Great scott!

[IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]

https://www.facebook.com/BTTF/?comme...Mzc%3D&__cft__[0]=AZU_dv-oPbSzdGKIy7xlSaVMMOtNyMCOPYUh2quIf5lPyvQzgtq_ZRmGH FVHZ-MAT3h3WOxUqBAIaVPL74Uun0b9UpcQKsKZrdEoLlOeH4BbreIt cJAhFyvLHg30IagZcC2erhlqkqmvocUSMpVCfbMvJ5FV3fXD_C gm9f3kC2qSlQ&__tn__=R]-R

three-time juror The Gold Stream's Avatar

im loving the kill lock, i think the final issue comes out this month too