Page 10 of 38 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Thread: IDW Publishing

cool! I bought the vol.2, but probably will have to wait a while to read it, a lot of work at this moment,
    and I'd like to read the whole thing in one reading... Vol.1 was one of the rare comics that I've read twice in couple of days distance
    Komic Brew - Your freshly brewed comics
    http://www.komicbrew.com
    https://www.facebook.com/komicbrew

Anyone pick up The Bigger Bang #1? Thoughts?
    Host of Loose Staples: A Comic Book Podcast

After watching the Jurassic World trailer, I wonder if IDW has any new JP comics planed for next year.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowras View Post
    After watching the Jurassic World trailer, I wonder if IDW has any new JP comics planed for next year.
    I wonder if they still have the property? It's been awhile since they put out a JP book, hasn't it? Anyway, based off that trailer, I'd love to read some Indiana Jones-style action/adventure stuff w/Pratt's character!
    Host of Loose Staples: A Comic Book Podcast

Anyone still reading Winterworld? The 2nd arc just started and it looks like it will be pretty good.

The only IDW book I read with regularity these days seems to be Samurai Jack.

And, quite frankly, they really seem to be really pushing it with some of their announced licensed properties.

Jem and the Holograms? Garbage Pail Kids? Whatevuh.

Walt Simonson's Ragnarok is a must buy. The whole comic experience is pretty top notch with this series. The art is awesome. The story is solid and entertaining. I love it and buy all of the variants. Only problem is that it doesn't come out that often so it takes forever to read.

Also, a zombiefied Thor is pretty danged cool.

If you aren't reading this, you should.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Chi View Post
    Walt Simonson's Ragnarok is a must buy. The whole comic experience is pretty top notch with this series. The art is awesome. The story is solid and entertaining. I love it and buy all of the variants. Only problem is that it doesn't come out that often so it takes forever to read.
    That's why I figure it may be better to wait until it's collected in a tpb.

Ragnarok...... any good?! Seen good reviews but wanna know average readers' opinions.

Quote Originally Posted by Aomalle27 View Post
    Ragnarok...... any good?! Seen good reviews but wanna know average readers' opinions.
    It's Walt Simonson doing a Thor comic on his own. Of course it's good.
    BB

Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post
    The only IDW book I read with regularity these days seems to be Samurai Jack.
    Curious, did you ever watch the series?
    BB

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Batson View Post
    Curious, did you ever watch the series?
    No . . . I really wasn't watching "cartoons" at that time. (And I can't remember if I had Cartoon Network on my cable back then . . . I may have downgraded to just basic service because I was watching so little TV beyond regular network broadcast stuff.)

BANNED

Really Interested in what kelly thompson and ross campbell are gonna do with jem and the holograms

Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post
    No . . . I really wasn't watching "cartoons" at that time. (And I can't remember if I had Cartoon Network on my cable back then . . . I may have downgraded to just basic service because I was watching so little TV beyond regular network broadcast stuff.)
    Since you like comic, you might want to give the show a go. Nice one and done episodes.
    BB

BANNED

I finally finished all 41 issues of TMNT in two days. I skipped the micros though. There are plenty of spinoff titles that can come out of the Turtleverse, I mean I'd love to read a Old Hob book. But my question is. Has Eastman announced any plans for The Triceratons or any spinoff books?