Page 16 of 38 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast

Thread: IDW Publishing

It seems Atomic Robo has come to IDW http://www.amazon.ca/Atomic-Robo-Eve...2&keywords=IDW

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Bl00dwerK View Post
    Almost convinced this is what's happening, considering how Snake Eyes ended. Joe is safest in Costa's capable hands, imo...
    They better bring Villanelli along. His art sold me on that series. (New colorist please, though)

Quote Originally Posted by intbal View Post
    They better bring Villanelli along. His art sold me on that series. (New colorist please, though)
    Hell yeah. Paolo's art was a very nice part of it. I'm probably gonna make a couple avatars for here of Snake and Chameleon. Love her...

Fantastic Member

Is this the right place to ask if anyone knows why my SUB CVR (alternate cover) for IDW Judge Dredd Classics The Dark Judges #5 is identical to the alternate cover for issue #4 ?

I've packed away my scanner but they're both this -> http://community.comicbookresources....&thumb=1&stc=1 - except with #4 or #5 in the top left corner.

(I preorder and there wasn't a preview for #5 sub cvr; was I wrong to assume it'd be different ?)
    Attached Images Attached Images

I bought some digital download pdf comics at IDW a while ago. I wish more companies would do that. I don't dislike Comixology at all, I just prefer the pdf format. I like the variety they have there. It's kids stuff, slice of life, independent, black and white, not all superheros. Not that superheroes are a bad thing, just that ALL SUPERHEROES and hardly anything else is boring.

BANNED

It's getting better. You now have Dynamite, Image, Oni, Valiant and quite a few smaller presses. Also, 2000 AD and Heavy Metal offer PDFs. I'd like to see Avatar and Dark Horse offer DRM-free PDFs. I suspect DC and Marvel never will but it would be nice to have Vertigo PDFs. I pretty much read using the Comixology and Dark Horse proprietary readers but I like having PDFs as back-ups.

Anyone else enjoy Indestructible?
    The sequel/origin story sucks though.

Love this cover. Whoever drew that needs a full-time job drawing G.I. Joe. Like, seriously...

Quote Originally Posted by spideysrevenge View Post
    Anyone else enjoy Indestructible?
    The sequel/origin story sucks though.
    I'm not a fan

I'm waiting for another Joe title. Kinda sucks just having one...

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

Love this cover. Whoever drew that needs a full-time job drawing G.I. Joe. Like, seriously...
    Looks like it could be J.Scott Campbell that did that art work.
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Craig View Post
    Looks like it could be J.Scott Campbell that did that art work.
    The body, maybe, but not the face. You can always tell Campbell's faces. I actually think this is better. Finally looked to see who it was. Robert Atkins. No wonder...

Quote Originally Posted by Gryphon View Post
    It seems Atomic Robo has come to IDW http://www.amazon.ca/Atomic-Robo-Eve...2&keywords=IDW
    I just saw that tonight. I'm not sure how I feel about that. I'm wondering how much of this new mini series will cover the web comic that followed knights of the golden circle or will it just assume you have read that and continue on.

That guy is far to busy drawing action figure variant covers for every other comic to consider a fulltime gig. Unless this isn't the same artist.

kr.jpg
    definitely not your grandpa's KITT
    Last edited by Redjack; 07-23-2015 at 07:17 PM.