Page 8 of 38 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread: IDW Publishing

Not sure if this has been mentioned but Orphan Black is getting a comic series. I'm honestly not sure how I feel about this. I really hope it doesn't disrupt the flow of the on the show. There must be no disruptions.

Quote Originally Posted by saul_on_the_road_to_damascus View Post
    Not sure if this has been mentioned but Orphan Black is getting a comic series. I'm honestly not sure how I feel about this. I really hope it doesn't disrupt the flow of the on the show. There must be no disruptions.
    I'm not enthused about this. I love the show but I really don't think every damn sci-fi series that happens to make it to air needs a comic book series.
    Beth Hart - Fire On The Floor CD Review

Beth Hart February 23rd, 2017 Boston, MA Concert Review

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

Gotta replace doctor who somehow

http://www.bleedingcool.com/2014/07/...-scott-tipton/
    Star Trek/Planet of the Apes crossover, this is gonna be so awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowras View Post
    http://www.bleedingcool.com/2014/07/...-scott-tipton/
    Star Trek/Planet of the Apes crossover, this is gonna be so awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowras View Post
    Ooh!! I wasn't aware of this. This looks tempting. Really tempting!

I'm really interested in seeing what other Eurocomics are published

All-New Member

Really enjoying Transformers: MTMTE. Is there anything else as good as it from IDW? Would like some opinions on some!

I was disappointed to look on Comixology and find that the IDW Doctor Who books were no longer available for purchase. It sucks that IDW losing the licence meant that those books could no longer be sold (except for the Doctor Who/Star Trek TNG crossover, which is still there). Thankfully, I'm still able to download the books I'd already purchased (one volume of a Tenth Doctor ongoing, and the Prisoners of Time series).

Quote Originally Posted by darkspark View Post
    Really enjoying Transformers: MTMTE. Is there anything else as good as it from IDW? Would like some opinions on some!
    The teenage mutant turtles stuff they do is amazing. Like transformers, they pick and choose stuff from throughout the property's existence, but in a coherent and awesome manner. It's essentially the mirage stuff meets the 90s cartoon, with sprinklings of other iterations as well. Definitely worth a read.

Quote Originally Posted by Taral-DLOS View Post
    I was disappointed to look on Comixology and find that the IDW Doctor Who books were no longer available for purchase. It sucks that IDW losing the licence meant that those books could no longer be sold (except for the Doctor Who/Star Trek TNG crossover, which is still there). Thankfully, I'm still able to download the books I'd already purchased (one volume of a Tenth Doctor ongoing, and the Prisoners of Time series).
    When did IDW lose their Who license? I saw some Tenth and Eleventh Dr comics at Barnes & Noble so Im guessing they were not done by IDW?

Quote Originally Posted by CapeandCowl View Post
    When did IDW lose their Who license? I saw some Tenth and Eleventh Dr comics at Barnes & Noble so Im guessing they were not done by IDW?
    They lost the license not long after all of the 50th anniversary hoopla. Titan Comics now has the license. They very recently started with two ongoing series: one for the Tenth Doctor and one for the Eleventh Doctor, with a third ongoing (with the Twelfth Doctor) on the way.

Thanks, friend. I am a fan of Dr Who from way back, and loved what IDW did with the character. Have to give Titan a try, I guess.

I'm Drowning For You Imraith Nimphais's Avatar

Any word on the release schedule for Simonson's Ragnarok?
    Sun and Moon
    STORM #1...Greg Pak (W) Victor Ibanez (A/CA)...July 23rd 2014
    Those who embrace nature are in turn embraced by her.

Quote Originally Posted by Imraith Nimphais View Post
    Any word on the release schedule for Simonson's Ragnarok?
    I'll see if I can find out. The book is at the printer now, but I don't have any idea what the time frame is for a book to go from printer to shop. If I learn anything useful, I'll come back and post it here.