Page 138 of 139 FirstFirst ... 3888128134135136137138139 LastLast
Results 2,056 to 2,070 of 2085

HAUPTMANN DEUTSCHLAND
    Despite his soft spot for children and puppies, Germany’s national hero Markus Ettlinger is notoriously short tempered, and seems to have a problem w. (nearly) everyone on this new Govt. sanctioned team. He’s determined to whip them into shape, though!

BLITZKRIEG
    Back from the dead, electric dynamo Franz Mittelstaedt is trying to fit back into the world of the living and reconnect w. his estranged family.

IRON CROSS
    Clare Gruler’s the daughter of the original Nazi operative Iron Cross, who’s Inhuman power of molecular bonding activated only once, fusing her w. her father’s armor which she can now manifest at will.

MAXIMILIAN FRANKENSTEIN
    Young Frankenstein has a genius level intellect (of which he’ll remind you at every opportunity), and an infamous family tree he’s not one bit ashamed of.

MAGIK
    Dark magical powers aside, Amanda Sefton’s a vibrant young woman looking to enjoy her life, do good things, and maybe rekindle her romance w. Nightcrawler.

NIGHTCRAWLER
    After so many years away, N.C. feels like a tourist in his own homeland. Luckily he has Amanda Sefton (who he may still have feelings for) to lean on. This new team will take some adjusting to, but he’s excited to see where things go.

MAN-KILLER
    Back in Germany to settle her recently deceased mother’s Estate, powerhouse Katrina Van Horn is a offered a full Govt. pardon in exchange for her services on the team and accepts. She figures she can always resume her criminal activities back in America if she gets bored playing hero.

Astonishing Member

Captain America( Sam)
    Ironman
    Antman- Scott
    Mockingbird
    Ultra Girl
    Thundra
    Human Torch - Hammond
    Wolverine
    Spider-Man
    Meggan
    Shadowcat

EL VEJIGANTE
    While the original Vejigante was a mysterious Batman type urban avenger, the new Vejigante Miguel Rodriguez is a mysterious Zorro type swashbuckling man of the people. He’s put together this team and taken up the Avengers name to make a bigger difference and be better able to help ppl.

SLINGSHOT
    Super speedster Elena Rodriguez is an ex-S.H.I.E.L.D. agent,, and finds herself acting as Vejigante‘s second in command, helping the popular but still inexperienced hero manage the team.

TAG
    Brian Cruz’s low level psionic abilities often take a backseat to his outspoken, opinionated, argue w. a stop sign, in your face personality.

BANTAM
    Former up and coming middleweight boxer turned metahuman Roberto Velazquez is the team’s pint sized pugilistic powerhouse. There’s no one he won’t knuckle up with.

ARAÑA
    Despite her youth, Anya Corazon has been web slinging for a good chunk of time and is surprisingly experienced. She’s very excited to be part of this Avengers team.

BUCKY
    Rikki Barnes is Anya Corazon‘s best friend. The two are inseparable, and if Anya’s joining Puerto Rico’s version of the Avengers (and moving to a place w. some of the world’s most beautiful beaches), so is Rikki.

Astonishing Member

Cap
    Wasp
    Ironman
    Hyperion( Clarkish)
    Moondragon
    Firestar
    Beast
    Iceman
    Hellcat
    She Hulk
    Spider-Man
    Quake

Just a small Avengers line up I’d like to see, w. Janet as leader, Jen bringing the banter and the muscle, Monica providing the most versatile powerset, Steve proving a good Soldier can take orders as well as give them, and Tony for all things tech while being all snarky cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Riv86672 View Post
    [center]

HAUPTMANN DEUTSCHLAND
    Despite his soft spot for children and puppies, Germany’s national hero Markus Ettlinger is notoriously short tempered, and seems to have a problem w. (nearly) everyone on this new Govt. sanctioned team. He’s determined to whip them into shape, though!

BLITZKRIEG
    Back from the dead, electric dynamo Franz Mittelstaedt is trying to fit back into the world of the living and reconnect w. his estranged family.

IRON CROSS
    Clare Gruler’s the daughter of the original Nazi operative Iron Cross, who’s Inhuman power of molecular bonding activated only once, fusing her w. her father’s armor which she can now manifest at will.

MAXIMILIAN FRANKENSTEIN
    Young Frankenstein has a genius level intellect (of which he’ll remind you at every opportunity), and an infamous family tree he’s not one bit ashamed of.

MAGIK
    Dark magical powers aside, Amanda Sefton’s a vibrant young woman looking to enjoy her life, do good things, and maybe rekindle her romance w. Nightcrawler.

NIGHTCRAWLER
    After so many years away, N.C. feels like a tourist in his own homeland. Luckily he has Amanda Sefton (who he may still have feelings for) to lean on. This new team will take some adjusting to, but he’s excited to see where things go.

MAN-KILLER
    Back in Germany to settle her recently deceased mother’s Estate, powerhouse Katrina Van Horn is a offered a full Govt. pardon in exchange for her services on the team and accepts. She figures she can always resume her criminal activities back in America if she gets bored playing hero.

EL VEJIGANTE
    While the original Vejigante was a mysterious Batman type urban avenger, the new Vejigante Miguel Rodriguez is a mysterious Zorro type swashbuckling man of the people. He’s put together this team and taken up the Avengers name to make a bigger difference and be better able to help ppl.

SLINGSHOT
    Super speedster Elena Rodriguez is an ex-S.H.I.E.L.D. agent,, and finds herself acting as Vejigante‘s second in command, helping the popular but still inexperienced hero manage the team.

TAG
    Brian Cruz’s low level psionic abilities often take a backseat to his outspoken, opinionated, argue w. a stop sign, in your face personality.

BANTAM
    Former up and coming middleweight boxer turned metahuman Roberto Velazquez is the team’s pint sized pugilistic powerhouse. There’s no one he won’t knuckle up with.

ARAÑA
    Despite her youth, Anya Corazon has been web slinging for a good chunk of time and is surprisingly experienced. She’s very excited to be part of this Avengers team.

BUCKY
    Rikki Barnes is Anya Corazon‘s best friend. The two are inseparable, and if Anya’s joining Puerto Rico’s version of the Avengers (and moving to a place w. some of the world’s most beautiful beaches), so is Rikki.
    I would definitely read comics about those teams (unless the creative team is really terrible). I thought I had good knowledge of the MU, but you always manage to pick up characters I've never heard about.
    Bringing back the old, killing the young: that's the Marvel way

Quote Originally Posted by mugiwara View Post
    I would definitely read comics about those teams (unless the creative team is really terrible). I thought I had good knowledge of the MU, but you always manage to pick up characters I've never heard about.
    ^^^Oh thank you, mugiwara!
    Putting these together is really fun.

Captain America (Steve Rogers)
    Iron man
    Scarlet Witch
    Hulk
    Monica Rambeau (I prefer the code name Photon but Spectrum is okay)
    Black Panther
    Ms. Marvel
    Iceman

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar9 View Post
    Captain America (Steve Rogers)
    Iron man
    Scarlet Witch
    Hulk
    Monica Rambeau (I prefer the code name Photon but Spectrum is okay)
    Black Panther
    Ms. Marvel
    Iceman
    Which Hulk did you Have in Mind? Grumpy Purple Pants? Prof? Gray Guy? Just Curious

Quote Originally Posted by Photon Torme View Post
    Which Hulk did you Have in Mind? Grumpy Purple Pants? Prof? Gray Guy? Just Curious
    I’d go with professor Hulk.

Astonishing Member

Wasp
    Cap
    Black Widow( Not a clone or dude or evil or actual Spider or whatever the latest is)
    Firestar
    Wolverine
    Namor
    Nova( Rich)
    Brother VooDoo
    Agent Iron( Ri Ri)
    Doc Samson
    Deathcry
    Last edited by Photon Torme; 04-12-2024 at 09:10 AM.

Inspired by the Great Lakes Avengers, a Cleveland based superteam led by the Sixth City’s favorite son…:

HOWARD THE DUCK
    Trapped in a world he never made!

RAZORBACK
    He’s in for the long haul!

THE PHONE RANGER
    Who you gonna call?

SCREWBALL
    Over two million Followers!

THE ALMIGHTY DOLLAR
    His superpower is money!

GRAVITY
    Must’ve taken a wrong turn!

These are…The Ovengers!

The New Warriors

Namorita
    White Tiger
    Firestar
    Magix=African America Girl with incredible mystical powers possibly the daughter of Dr Voo Doo.
    Night Thrasher
    Justice
    Brydian=Native American kid who channels the Abilities of an Eagle
    Ice Ice Baby=Can Create and Manipulate Ice.
    Gentle

The Revengers (who are pissed at the Avengers for different reasons)

Avenger X (Cressida)
    Chasm (Benjamin Reilly)
    Dragoon (Donald Blake)
    Fury (Ripley Ryan)
    Iron Man (Arno Stark)
    Ms. Marvel (Sharon Ventura)
    Rage (Elvin Haliday)
    Starbrand (Kevin Conner)
    Stingray (Walter Newell)
    Vision (Jonas)

Astonishing Member

Cap- Good egg,fights and strategizes brilliantly great leader. Some how not super human
    supposedly

Wasp- effective funny competent. Best team leader to date maybe

Hellcat- There’s nothing not to love

She Hulk- classic, Smart, Good at Smashing. Patsy’s good friend.

Quicksilver- impatient, arrogant speedster jerk with heart of gold

Songbird- I like her cool powers

Moonstone- somewhat reformed. Still toxic and manipulative. Certain to be in conflict with Songbird.... Posdible love triangle with She,Quicksilver and Wonderman

Wonder man- Simon, Issues, good hearted. Actor, Powerful

Rachel Grey- Powerful telepathy and telekinetic abilities
    Turbo- We should see more of her

Power Princess ( Zarda)Good to have around for more power and conflict.
    Last edited by Photon Torme; 04-18-2024 at 12:49 PM.