Page 128 of 139 FirstFirst ... 2878118124125126127128129130131132138 ... LastLast
Results 1,906 to 1,920 of 2072
    Astonishing Member

Cap
    Wasp
    Ironman
    Black Widow
    Quicksilver
    Sentry- Troubled Supes analog with Telepathic powers No danger to the world or universe. Original uniform
    Talisman
    Ironfist
    Spider Man- Miles
    Doc Samson
    Nocturne
    Last edited by Photon Torme; 03-07-2023 at 04:28 PM.

Astonishing Member

Cap
    Ironman
    Wasp
    BlackWidow
    Hawkeye
    Scarlet Witch
    Firestar
    Namor
    Storm
    Cho Hulk

Astonishing Member

Ironman
    Ant man- Scott
    Hawkeye
    Usagent
    Luke Cage
    Ironfist
    Hellcat
    Moondragon
    Prof Hulk
    Songbird

Astonishing Member

Cap
    Ironman
    Wasp
    Wonder man
    Quicksilver
    Moonstone
    Nightcrawler
    Talisman
    T’challa
    Skarr

AVENGERS…

…ASSEMBLE!

How are these now
    Earth’s Mightiest Heroes?!?

Writer Patton Oswalt and
    Artist Rob ‘Ensign’ Crusoe

will explain everything!

MARCH 2023

Amazing Member

Here's a lineup that I saw in a dream I had the other night

Captain America / Steve Rogers
    Black Panther / T'Challa
    Human Torch / Johnny Storm
    Valkyrie / Brunnhilde
    Giant-Man / Raz Malhotra
    Scarlet Witch
    Quicksilver

Feels like you could do a lot with the various personalities here- I'm honestly surprised that Johnny and Pietro having some minor beef (over Crystal) never came up in Duggan's run on Uncanny Avengers. Raz would be the audience surrogate character, and honestly, I'm pretty shocked he hasn't been put on any sort of Avengers book yet.

Astonishing Member CaptainUniverse's Avatar

THE DARK AVENGERS

Hyperion

Venom (Mayday Parker)

Wolverine (James Howlett)

Iron Man 2020 (Arno Stark)

Captain Universe (Miles Morales)

Hawkeye (Kate Bishop)

The Maestro (Bruce Banner)
    "The Enigma Force is not a tool to be manipulated by mortals. The Enigma Force comes to those it deems worthy. What temerity, what arrogance, makes you think you are worthy? Have you not all made mistakes? Unforgiveable ones?" - Captain Universe

"Call me an Avenging Angel, Baron, come to safeguard Earth...call me CAPTAIN UNIVERSE!" - Ray Coffin

"You're my heart, Mary Jane Watson...you're my jackpot." - Peter Parker

Astonishing Member

Cap
    Ironman
    Wasp
    Herc
    Quicksilver
    Ultra Girl
    Talisman
    She Hulk
    Spider- Man- Miles
    Ironfist
    Dragon Man
    Last edited by Photon Torme; 05-06-2023 at 12:26 PM.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainCroatia View Post
    Here's a lineup that I saw in a dream I had the other night

Captain America / Steve Rogers
    Black Panther / T'Challa
    Human Torch / Johnny Storm
    Valkyrie / Brunnhilde
    Giant-Man / Raz Malhotra
    Scarlet Witch
    Quicksilver

Feels like you could do a lot with the various personalities here- I'm honestly surprised that Johnny and Pietro having some minor beef (over Crystal) never came up in Duggan's run on Uncanny Avengers. Raz would be the audience surrogate character, and honestly, I'm pretty shocked he hasn't been put on any sort of Avengers book yet.
    Cool choice, and good to put Raz on a team without a Hulk, Thor, Wonder Man, Hercules, Namor type to kind of overshadow his strength at that size, which tended to happen a lot with Hank-as-Giant-Man. "Hey guys, I just enlarged to 60 ft. tall, and can finally catch up to where Thor started!"

With the growth character (and Valkyrie, obviously, who is generally about half as strong as Thor) as team powerhouse, it could also be fun to explore the pros and cons of that.

Also love the classic Brunnhilde / Valkyrie, so cool to see her get some play.

Amazing Member

Thanks! I always liked how Classic Hank was somewhat unused to the strength he had at his max size and was reluctant to wield it, I think it would be cool to explore that again with Raz.

I've always had a thing for Valkyrie since I picked up the first issue of Secret Avengers (still one of my all-time favorite team books) when I was like ten. I wish Marvel did more with her, and I hoped she would've gotten more play after Thor: Ragnarok came out. Oh well! I can imagine her getting a Big Damn Hero moment summoning the forces of dead heroes a la Rick Jones and the Destiny Force. Something like that would be sick!

I guess it's a lower-power Avengers team, but it has Wanda. They'll handle themselves just fine.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainCroatia View Post
    Thanks! I always liked how Classic Hank was somewhat unused to the strength he had at his max size and was reluctant to wield it, I think it would be cool to explore that again with Raz.

I've always had a thing for Valkyrie since I picked up the first issue of Secret Avengers (still one of my all-time favorite team books) when I was like ten. I wish Marvel did more with her, and I hoped she would've gotten more play after Thor: Ragnarok came out. Oh well! I can imagine her getting a Big Damn Hero moment summoning the forces of dead heroes a la Rick Jones and the Destiny Force. Something like that would be sick!
    Valkyrie has been seriously underused, IMO. It sometimes feels like writers kind of fall back on She-Hulk as the only 'tanky' powerhouse female character, and forget that she's around (or Thundra or Frenzy or the various other rarely-used lady bruisers).

I don't begrudge the use of Jen, because she's awesome, but she's hardly the only option out there for the physical powerhouse.

And Raz is cool, plus his growth powers are something not really used that often, compared to 'common' powers like super-strength or flight or energy blasts. (And Marvel seems to have to be headshy about ever using Hank Pym again, killed off Bill Foster, etc.)

I've always liked the idea of Captain America sending an Avengers team into space to be proactive in preventing threats from ever reaching Earth. And he could always call them back when there were planetary threats. While I know Carol Danvers sounds like a natural fit for this team, Cap needs her with him on Earth.

Nova (Richard Rider) Leader
    Photon (Monica Rambeau)
    Quasar (Wendell Vaughn)
    Silver Surfer
    Darkhawk
    Beta Ray Bill
    Gamora
    Rocket Racoon
    Groot

Astonishing Member

Captain America( Sam Wilson)
    Black Widow
    Wasp
    Nova- Rich
    Songbird
    Spider-Man- Pete
    She Hulk
    Ms Marvel
    Beast- non evil for crying out loud
    Hellcat- No particular demon Baggage
    Quake
    Last edited by Photon Torme; 05-29-2023 at 09:05 AM.

Amazing Member

The Avengers. I wanted a team based around some lesser-used classic members (and Sam Wilson, because you always need a Captain America). I don't know if this would be for a miniseries or a main book, but I want to see some of these characters back in action.

Wasp / Janet Van Dyne: The team leader.

Photon / Monica Rambeau: The second-in-command.

Captain America / Sam Wilson: The heart and soul.

Hawkeye / Clint Barton: The funny guy. Not Fraction's hapless moron. The cocky, trash-talking archer we all know and love.

Beast / Hank McCoy: The brains of the team, desperately in need of redemption.

Wonder Man / Simon Williams: The muscle, and incredibly reluctant to use it.

Moondragon / Heather Douglas: The "sixth ranger". Every team needs an *******.

Rick Remender (or Dan Slott; I don't love his Spider-Man run but I loved his work on Mighty Avengers) as writer, Daniel Acuna as artist.
    Last edited by CaptainCroatia; 06-03-2023 at 01:56 PM.

BANNED

Wasp/ Jan
    Captain America/ Steve
    Iron Man/ Tony
    Chance/ Nichoals Powell (just because I think he's cool and have it be a larger bet he made)
    Photon/ Monica
    Hank Pym
    Thor
    Hawkeye
    Tigra