Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default What if Crystal did a Kate Middleton?

Do you think anyone in the marvel u would notice if Crystal just disappeared for a while and then the inhumans sent out a doctored image of her?

Mighty Member

No one would care if Crystal disappeared because the inhumans have already disappeared so if Crystal disappeared we would never see anyone react to her disappearance to know she disappeared.

Are you serious? What purpose would the Inhumans have to release such a photo? They don't operate the same way as the UK's real life royals at all.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Which one of the Inhumans was it that Ronan married?

Cosmic Curmudgeon JudicatorPrime's Avatar

Lots of Marvel characters that could disappear and doctored photo or not, no one would care. All you would hear is a chorus of owls: "Who?"

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by marhawkman View Post
    Crystal.

If Marvel ever wants to use the Inhumans again, the best way would be to bring them in slowly in other books. Medusa in Fantastic Four. Crystal in Avengers. Karnak as a supporting character for Shang-Chi or Iron Fist (though I don't think either of those titles are currently in publication).

An ongoing series set in Attilan is boring. It works for a limited run, but most people are reading comic books for political discourse.

^^^First I’m hearing of this so no idea on the details, but looks like it was Crystal…:

Extraordinary Member

The world at large wouldn't care.
    All I wanted was to be unconditionally loved while never having to work on my flaws. Is that so much to ask?

Quote Originally Posted by kcekada View Post
    If Marvel ever wants to use the Inhumans again, the best way would be to bring them in slowly in other books. Medusa in Fantastic Four. Crystal in Avengers. Karnak as a supporting character for Shang-Chi or Iron Fist (though I don't think either of those titles are currently in publication).
    A Master of Kung-Fu mini just finished, it was a tie-in to Gang War. So yeah, no Shang-Chi book now. And Danny isn't even Iron Fist any more, so he's been reduced to supporting cast for Luke Cage - who also had a Gang War mini.
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by kcekada View Post
    Crystal.

An ongoing series set in Attilan is boring. It works for a limited run, but most people are reading comic books for political discourse.
    Hmm I thought it was Crystal, but wasn't sure. either way, having Crystal go do Kree stuff on Hala might be interesting.

Hmm I thought it was Crystal, but wasn't sure. either way, having Crystal go do Kree stuff on Hala might be interesting.
    ^^^The Inhumans in space would be interesting in and of itself.
    Plus, w. Black Bolt out there we’d see if he’s the exception to the “in space no one can hear you scream” rule!

Problem there is, isn't Ronan dead? Carol's sister Lauri-Ell is the Accuser now.

Quote Originally Posted by Riv86672 View Post
    ^^^The Inhumans in space would be interesting in and of itself.
    Plus, w. Black Bolt out there we’d see if he’s the exception to the “in space no one can hear you scream” rule!
    Did you read War of Kings? That was a pretty good read. We get to see Black Bolt's power used in interesting ways.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    Did you read War of Kings? That was a pretty good read. We get to see Black Bolt's power used in interesting ways.
    ^^^They should’ve run w. that and kept their momentum going.

Quote Originally Posted by Silvermoth View Post
    Do you think anyone in the marvel u would notice if Crystal just disappeared for a while and then the inhumans sent out a doctored image of her?
    No, nobody would notice the absence of Crystal because nobody notices the Inhumans now. They don't even have an appreciation thread 2024 and nobody have noticed it yet.
    "Never assign to malice what is adequately explained by stupidity or ignorance."

"Great stories will always return to their original forms"

"Nobody is more dangerous than he who imagines himself pure in heart; for his purity, by definition, is unassailable." James Baldwin