Page 95 of 138 FirstFirst ... 4585919293949596979899105 ... LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,425 of 2058
    Fantastic Member

New Avengers - All Avengers from the past and present go missing besides Voyager and she has to recruit new members based on the Avenger files of their friends, family, and allies to save the Avengers & Earth from invading forces:
    Arno Stark
    Rescue
    Captain Britain (Betsy Braddock)
    Meggan
    Robbie Rider
    Viv Vision
    Polaris
    Anti-Man
    White Tiger (Angela Del Toro)
    Mary Jane
    Black Cat
    Namora
    Clea
    Goliath (Tom Foster)
    X-23
    Annabelle Riggs
    Speed
    Vee (Death's Head V)
    Eli Bradley
    Angela
    Yelena Belova
    Mach-X
    Betty Ross
    Rick Jones
    Dr. Positron
    Abigail Brand
    Magik
    Dani Moonstar
    Last edited by HipHopAvenger; 11-11-2019 at 05:30 AM.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by HipHopAvenger View Post
    New Avengers - All Avengers from the past and present go missing besides Voyager and she has to recruit new members based on the Avenger files of their friends, family, and allies to save the Avengers & Earth from invading forces:
    Ooh, interesting!

My thoughts, one each from the first nine Avengers (to keep it a bit less unwieldy than your 32 person team of deep cuts!);

Iron Man - Rescue / Pepper Potts
    Hulk - Doc Samson
    Thor - Sif or Valkyrie / Brunhilda or Hildegard!
    Ant-Man - Goliath / Tom Foster
    Wasp - Unstoppable Wasp / Nadia
    Captain America - Diamondback or Patriot / Eli Bradley
    Quicksilver - Speed / Tommy Shepard
    Scarlet Witch - Ebony (Agatha Harkness' cat!)
    Hawkeye - No idea here... (Kate Bishop has been a West Coast Avenger, and Mockingbird obviously is out)

I like this idea, an Avengers team that, for reasons, has to be made up of Avengers-adjacent folk who've never actually been Avengers, even, as in the case of people like Stature, Wiccan, Hulkling or Kate Bishop/Hawkeye, relatively briefly.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sutekh View Post
    Ooh, interesting!

My thoughts, one each from the first nine Avengers (to keep it a bit less unwieldy than your 32 person team of deep cuts!);

Iron Man - Rescue / Pepper Potts
    Hulk - Doc Samson
    Thor - Sif or Valkyrie / Brunhilda or Hildegard!
    Ant-Man - Goliath / Tom Foster
    Wasp - Unstoppable Wasp / Nadia
    Captain America - Diamondback or Patriot / Eli Bradley
    Quicksilver - Speed / Tommy Shepard
    Scarlet Witch - Ebony (Agatha Harkness' cat!)
    Hawkeye - No idea here... (Kate Bishop has been a West Coast Avenger, and Mockingbird obviously is out)

I like this idea, an Avengers team that, for reasons, has to be made up of Avengers-adjacent folk who've never actually been Avengers, even, as in the case of people like Stature, Wiccan, Hulkling or Kate Bishop/Hawkeye, relatively briefly.
    I kinda made it that all past and present Avengers went missing including the ones from New, Mighty, Secret, Uncanny, NewWCA, A-Force etc... so Earth is left without its heroes so it’d only be a handful of heroes left, and each one with ties to certain Avengers like: Vee, Eli, Speed tied to their Young Avengers friends who went up to main Avengers, Arno & Pepper ties to Tony, Angela sister to Thor and ally of Sif, Valkyrie, Eli can also double for Cap, Abigail for Beast, New Mutants for Sunspot & Cannonball, etc... and would have it as a big team that splits into two groups one to defend Earth and the other to rescue the Avengers. And it’d take that many people to pull it off as all the Avengers went missing so the person they’d be fighting is stronger than anyone they’ve faced.

Cosmic Curmudgeon JudicatorPrime's Avatar

Always wanted to build an Avengers team comprised only of members whose powers are magic-based. Their mission would be to travel to various realms to capture, kill or quarantine highly dangerous mystical offenders. A tricky proposition to be sure, since some magical villains are virtually omnipotent in their native realms. I'll have to think of a good group of seven who can get the job done with a high degree of success.

Quote Originally Posted by HipHopAvenger View Post
    Arno Stark
    Rescue
    Captain Britain (Betsy Braddock)
    Meggan
    Robbie Rider
    Viv Vision
    Polaris
    Anti-Man
    White Tiger (Angela Del Toro)
    Mary Jane
    Black Cat
    Namora
    Clea
    Goliath (Tom Foster)
    X-23
    Annabelle Riggs
    Speed
    Vee (Death's Head V)
    Eli Bradley
    Angela
    Yelena Belova
    Mach-X
    Betty Ross
    Rick Jones
    Dr. Positron
    Abigail Brand
    Magik
    Dani Moonstar
    I would love to see a story where the Collector actually completes his collection of Avengers, former members and honorary members making it necessary to form a new Avengers Army to rescue them. Nice team you put together there but wouldn't Rick and Speed disapeared as well since both are honorary members?

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lonewolf36 View Post
    I would love to see a story where the Collector actually completes his collection of Avengers, former members and honorary members making it necessary to form a new Avengers Army to rescue them. Nice team you put together there but wouldn't Rick and Speed disapeared as well since both are honorary members?
    I wasn’t counting honorary members though, but if I were yeah they would

Avengers World
    #1. Destroyer
    #2. Captain Talon
    #3. Squirrel Girl
    #4. Hawkette
    #5. Arabian Knight
    #6. Scout
    #7. Honey Badger

Fantastic Member

The Avengers left to help a fight in space that could spill into Earth, the X-amen are occupied with the Shi’Ar, FF are in the negative zone. Agents of Atlas, Winter Guard, Alpha Flight, Conan, Blue Marvel, Ms America Chavez, Voyager, Runaways, Hyperion, Champions, and others trying to fight off an invasion that's been a threat to Earth before, so Voyager & Conan recruit whatever heroes are left and recruit some allies from the past and future to help them and become the New Avengers and the members from the past stay there to explore the new world they haven't seen before and the future members to hang out with some relatives or versions of themselves:
    Voyager
    Blue Marvel
    Deathlok
    Loki
    Conan
    Valeria
    Cosmic Ghost Rider
    Spider-Man 2099
    Goddesses of Thunder
    Starbrand
    Solomon Kane
    Dark Agnes
    Bêlit

Fantastic Member

New Avengers - based on characters who have usurped main characters roles:
    Iron Man 2020
    Jane Foster Valkyrie
    Falcon
    Ant-Man Scott Lang
    Kate Bishop Hawkeye
    Laura Kinney Wolverine
    Nadia Van Dyne Wasp

Astonishing Member

Black Widow
    Ironman
    Wonderman
    Quicksilver and Classic She Hulk
    Firestar
    Antman( O' Grady)
    Wolvie
    Jean Grey
    Dragonman
    Talisman

Quote Originally Posted by Sutekh View Post
    If you're not counting Dark Avengers you could throw in Clint's brother, Barney, who I believe picked up the Trickshot mantle. Or a member of the Thunderbolts who hasn't made it to Avengers status yet, like Jolt.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kaijudo View Post
    If you're not counting Dark Avengers you could throw in Clint's brother, Barney, who I believe picked up the Trickshot mantle. Or a member of the Thunderbolts who hasn't made it to Avengers status yet, like Jolt.
    Good point. Heck, even a member of the Great Lakes Avengers could count as a Hawkeye-adjacent 'legacy' (although Songbird would have been my first choice, if she hadn't already been an Avenger!). Jolt might be the coolest choice, if only because Mach V and Atlas would seem redundant on a team with Rescue and Goliath.

Astonishing Member

Cap
    Ironman
    Wasp
    Scarlet Witch
    Beast
    Hyperion( Clarkish)
    Hawkeye
    Moondragon
    Sunfire
    Spiderman-( Miles)
    Bishop

Astonishing Member

Cap
    Falcon
    Wasp
    Wonderman
    T'challa
    Ironman
    Prof Hulk
    Johny Storm
    Spiderman( Pete)
    Aurora
    Nocturne
    Morph
    Genis Vell OR to east coast west coast it lesse....

Songbird

East Coast

Cap
    Ironman
    Falcon
    Spiderman
    Human Torch
    Aurora
    Wonderman and then for the west coast that would be

Wasp
    T'challa
    Prof Hulk
    Genis Vell
    Songbird
    Morph
    Nocturne
    Last edited by Photon Torme; 11-27-2019 at 11:18 AM.

Astonishing Member

I thought I'd put together an "A-Force" lineup for a sort of one-shot team that'd be together for a miniseries (did I do one of these already? I'm not sure).

Title: A-Force: Matrescence

When the unthinkable happens and a baby Watcher is kidnapped, his mother Ulana must act. Still sworn not to take direct action she sets out recruit a team that would be most sympathetic to her cause. Working through Madame Web as an intermediary, she brings together ten of the cosmos' mightiest mothers to find her son.

Invisible Woman (team leader)
    Jessica Jones
    Spider-Woman
    Tigra
    Smasher
    Medusa
    Lionheart
    Wasp
    Deathbird
    Jubilee

So, I think that would be a good mix of characters and personalities. All of these women having the one thing in common (parenthood) but all of them having gotten into that situation in different ways. You'd have some expected friction between Smasher and Deathbird (an Imperial Guardsman and a usurper to the throne). Lionheart being angry that she got dragged out of her retirement and worried she'll never see her kids again. Medusa acting a bit high-handed and getting on people's nerves. Wasp wondering why she's there in the first place (she's Nadia's stepmother and a good one, but rarely thinks of herself as such). And almost everyone being a little uneasy that someone as young as Jubilee is a mother. Even finding some unexpected roles in the group. For example, Jessica Jones seems like an odd choice for such a cosmic mission, but where she comes in handy is as a detective providing Sue with information about her own teammates and their family situations so she can smooth out the rough edges.