Black Panther
    Spectrum
    Hawkeye
    Songbird
    Thor
    She Hulk
    Dr. Voodoo
    Blade
    The Avengers are Firefighters. We're the ones who fly into the blaze, whatever it is. Because we're the ones who
    can, so we're the ones who have to.~Captain Marvel

Quote Originally Posted by Riv86672 View Post
    Wanted an off the wall team that really reflected that the west coast got the characters the east coast kinda passed on, so i used the current Legends of Tomorrow line up (as they’re a bunch of lovable losers) as a template for the team, support staff, and a recurring character.
    Mockingbird, Hank Pym, Jim Hammond and Synapse on the same team? That would DEFINITELY be a book I'd buy!! I have to admit I don't know all of the other characters you put on your team (except for Alexis and Sharon Carter) but the four I listed first would really make me buy such a book. Great job there !
    "You don't raise yourself by stepping on somebody else"

Currently looking for a pull list... Does near-mint West Coast Avengers count?

#givebackthesuit
    #stopstealinghisstuff

Quote Originally Posted by Mary Jay View Post
    Mockingbird, Hank Pym, Jim Hammond and Synapse on the same team? That would DEFINITELY be a book I'd buy!! I have to admit I don't know all of the other characters you put on your team (except for Alexis and Sharon Carter) but the four I listed first would really make me buy such a book. Great job there !
    I’m glad you liked it!

Mister Machine
    The Captain
    Captain Kerosene

would be my founding 3 members.

Fantastic Member

I like your idea Riv about the heroes being off Earth, but mine would be that Emperor Hulkling w/ the Kree-Skrull Empire and former Young Avengers (Wiccan, Ms America, Speed, Hawkeye, Patriot, Stinger) and Death's Head V, Shi'ar Empire (Xandra, Deathbird, Gladiator, New Mutants, and Imperial Guard), Starjammers, and Guardians of the Galaxy all caught a distress call from an unknown origin in space that was a trap and captured them all but not without some heroes (Voyager & Challenger) who fled before they were captured and are on their way to recruit allies from Earth and from the galaxy: X-Men, F4, and Avengers (Big 3, Vision, Twins, Hank & Janet, She-Hulk, Ant-Man, Cap Marvel, BP, Hawkeye, Wonder Man, Falcon, Winter Soldier, Tigra, War Machine, Mockingbird, US Agent, among other older Avengers get drafted for this mission), additionally, recruiting Beta Ray Bill, Silver Surfer, Quasar, Spaceknights, and others. While all these heroes go on to fight in space it was all a trap and they let Voyager & Challenger escape so they can invade Earth and other worlds across the galaxy to conquer. Atlantis, Latveria, Inhumans, Asgardians, Wakanda, Krakoa and other nations fight but it isn't enough, as many nations are taken over and heroes captured. However, before the Avengers left they put in place the Avengers World Initiative which is put in case of emergency to stop invaders from taking over Earth and any other places that might be under attack that they look after and the Initiative has all the heroes registered in case such an emergency, and for this it would take the most unlikely heroes to stop this extinction level takeover from happening, so the recruits that are left for this are:

Blue Marvel
    Dr. Positron
    Namora
    Night Trasher
    Masked Raider
    Conan The Barbarian
    Venom
    Atlas (Erik Josten)
    Victorious
    Mach-X
    Penance
    Inferno
    Red Widow
    Valkyrie (Jane Foster)
    Arno Stark
    Emma Frost
    Aikku Jokinen
    Wasp
    Death's Head & Evelyn Necker

Astonishing Member

Cap
    Falcon
    Ironman
    Wasp
    Wonderman
    Jean Grey
    Spiderman
    Firestar
    Iceman
    Quicksilver
    Nightcrawler & Meggan

Quote Originally Posted by HipHopAvenger View Post
    I like your idea Riv about the heroes being off Earth, but mine would be that Emperor Hulkling w/ the Kree-Skrull Empire and former Young Avengers (Wiccan, Ms America, Speed, Hawkeye, Patriot, Stinger) and Death's Head V, Shi'ar Empire (Xandra, Deathbird, Gladiator, New Mutants, and Imperial Guard), Starjammers, and Guardians of the Galaxy all caught a distress call from an unknown origin in space that was a trap and captured them all but not without some heroes (Voyager & Challenger) who fled before they were captured and are on their way to recruit allies from Earth and from the galaxy: X-Men, F4, and Avengers (Big 3, Vision, Twins, Hank & Janet, She-Hulk, Ant-Man, Cap Marvel, BP, Hawkeye, Wonder Man, Falcon, Winter Soldier, Tigra, War Machine, Mockingbird, US Agent, among other older Avengers get drafted for this mission), additionally, recruiting Beta Ray Bill, Silver Surfer, Quasar, Spaceknights, and others. While all these heroes go on to fight in space it was all a trap and they let Voyager & Challenger escape so they can invade Earth and other worlds across the galaxy to conquer. Atlantis, Latveria, Inhumans, Asgardians, Wakanda, Krakoa and other nations fight but it isn't enough, as many nations are taken over and heroes captured. However, before the Avengers left they put in place the Avengers World Initiative which is put in case of emergency to stop invaders from taking over Earth and any other places that might be under attack that they look after and the Initiative has all the heroes registered in case such an emergency, and for this it would take the most unlikely heroes to stop this extinction level takeover from happening, so the recruits that are left for this are:

Blue Marvel
    Dr. Positron
    Namora
    Night Trasher
    Masked Raider
    Conan The Barbarian
    Venom
    Atlas (Erik Josten)
    Victorious
    Mach-X
    Penance
    Inferno
    Red Widow
    Valkyrie (Jane Foster)
    Arno Stark
    Emma Frost
    Aikku Jokinen
    Wasp
    Death's Head & Evelyn Necker
    I dig big sprawling ensembles this. It’s very LoSH, which I mean as a compliment!

Fantastic Member

The Avengers get kidnapped by cosmic forces who are trying to wage more war in the galaxy, but only one Avenger managed not to escape, Thor who now has to assemble his own team of Avengers across the galaxy to fight them, so he visits some of the biggest and baddest places in the galaxy: Kree/Skrull Empire, Shi'ar Empire, Galador, etc...

Thor
    Beta Ray Bill
    Silver Surfer
    Captain Glory
    Kl'rt
    Adam Warlock
    Talonar
    Sunspot
    Cannonball
    Smasher

Quote Originally Posted by HipHopAvenger View Post
    The Avengers get kidnapped by cosmic forces who are trying to wage more war in the galaxy, but only one Avenger managed not to escape, Thor who now has to assemble his own team of Avengers across the galaxy to fight them, so he visits some of the biggest and baddest places in the galaxy: Kree/Skrull Empire, Shi'ar Empire, Galador, etc...

Thor
    Beta Ray Bill
    Silver Surfer
    Captain Glory
    Kl'rt
    Adam Warlock
    Talonar
    Sunspot
    Cannonball
    Smasher
    That sounds rad, I'd buy that book!
    Last edited by Odd Rödney; 02-19-2021 at 08:37 AM. Reason: Bye, bye blue!
    "Kids don't care **** about superhero comic books. And if they do, they probably start with manga, with One Punch-Man or My Hero Academia. " -ImOctavius.

...of the Black Priests Midnight_v's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by riv86672 View Post

that is brilliant! take my frickkenn money!

*throws cash at the screen*

You know... I think I used the same premise once for a New Warriors book.
    The Avengers/The FF/ The X-men Proper left earth and just never came back, no one knows what happened.
    Stark Tower, The Sanctum Santorum and the FF building left abandoned full of artifacts, that the U.S. government, several villain groups have tried to claim
    with "Semi-disastrous results. 4 years have passed
    The books starts with Night Thrasher, Cloak, and Vance Astro (Now a restyled Major Victory with the energy cap shield) teleporting inside the Freedom Plaza and fighting all sorts of insane FF Defenses.
    until we realize that the entire time the "Raid" has been a rescue mission to save Shuri who broke in trying to claim the Cosmic Control rod. End Issue One.

In the end its going to end up with Dwayne Taylor (og night thrasher) wielding the control rod as though it were he had thors hammer, and they then try to recruit Namora/ita which leads to an alliance with Atlantis, but burns up some of the good will with wakanda for saving shuri. Every new warriors character would play a role from this inciting incident and once the Team(s) are a established it would be just endless arcs of getting to know the characters, seriously. Character studies in which they grow, and rather insane battles because they have the firepower but NOT the respect or networks that the avengers
    have enjoyed. So its battles with "Shield" and every single avengers powerful villian showing up to challenge.

but... doom doing the same thing? I'd absolutely pay for the book you suggest. Thats awesome.
    Last edited by Midnight_v; 02-27-2020 at 01:50 PM.
    My priority is enjoying and supporting stories of timeless heroism and conflict.
    Everything else is irrelevant.

Fantastic Member

The Avengers want to recruit ex-villains for their roster so they can rehabilitate the ones who still have a chance to do good, so Captain America gets help from Diamondback, Ant-Man (Scott) and Wonder Man to recruit some ex-villains:
    Cap
    Diamondback
    Ant-Man (Scott)
    Wonder Man
    Atlas (Erik Josten)
    Songbird
    Mach-XI
    The Lizard
    Virtue
    Century

Reserves: Asp & Black Mamba, Goliath (Tom Foster), Sandman, Yelena Belova, Paladin, Boomerang, Troll

Fantastic Member

Avengers World led by the Three X’s (Blue Marvel, Night Thrasher and Jimmy Woo):
    Agents of Atlas
    New Warriors (the older members)
    Monica Rambaeu
    Dr. Positron
    Toni Ho and R.E.S.C.U.E.
    POD 2.0
    Lightning
    Wasp (Nadia) and G.I.R.L.

Secret Avengers:

Black Widow
    Winter Soldier
    Mockingbird
    Falcon
    US Agent
    Pull List:

Marvel Comics: Venom, X-Men, Black Panther, Captain America, Eternals, Warhammer 40000.
    DC Comics: The Last God
    Image: Decorum

Fantastic Member

West Coast Avengers:
    Arno Stark
    Sunset Bain
    War Machine
    Hawkeye
    Mockingbird
    Quake
    Wonder Man
    Bill Foster