Captain America / Steve Rogers
    Iron Man / Anthony Stark
    Giant Man / Henry Pym
    Wasp / Janet Van Dyne
    Human Torch / Johnny Storm
    Mach / Abner Jenkins
    Songbird / Melissa Gold
    ^^^This one’s nice.
    Cap as leader, natch. Iron Man and Giant Man as the team powerhouses, and resident geniuses. Two power couples,
    And Johnny Storm taking some time off from the FF.
    Seeing Abner Jenkins, an engineer himself, trying to keep up w. Tony would be cool. Johnny, who’s used to working w. Reed might have a little fun at both Tony and Hank’s expense. Wasp trying to redesign Mockingbird’s costume is pretty much a given.

An old one I found from a couple years ago.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by WinterSoldier76 View Post
    Main team...

Black Panther
    Thor
    Captain America
    Iron Man
    Captain Marvel
    Vision
    Dr Strange

Street Team...

Luke Cage
    Iron Fist
    Spider-Man (Peter Parker)
    Moon Knight
    Ghost Rider (Robby)
    Blade
    Ms Marvel

Black Ops / Secret Avengers...

Bucky
    Falcon
    Black Widow
    Prince of Orphans
    Spider-Man (Miles Morales)
    Spider-Woman (Jessica Drew)
    Hawkeyes (Clint/Kate)
    Man-Thing
    I like these

It's 2020 so I'll pick a new roster

She-Hulk - Leader - She's got tons of experience and would work well leading, I'm not sure if she ever has led the team but she deserves to.
    Squirrel Girl - She kicks butts and eat nuts and is unbeatable and has won against Doom, Thanos, Galactus. Need I say more.
    Hellcat (Patsy Walker) - Amazing character who isn't seen enough these days
    Wolverine
    Wiccan
    X-23 / Daken

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by FreshGuy View Post
    It's 2020 so I'll pick a new roster

She-Hulk - Leader - She's got tons of experience and would work well leading, I'm not sure if she ever has led the team but she deserves to.
    Squirrel Girl - She kicks butts and eat nuts and is unbeatable and has won against Doom, Thanos, Galactus. Need I say more.
    Hellcat (Patsy Walker) - Amazing character who isn't seen enough these days
    Wolverine
    Wiccan
    X-23 / Daken
    Great selection. Any thoughts about adding Peter Parker to the line-up in a non Spider-Man role where he helps to team with his inventions and problem solving skills as a Scientist? At least he won't have to hide as Spidey. I long to see some serious interaction between Jennifer Walters and Peter Parker as it would be priceless because their collaboration would make for a fun story...

Black Panther
    Iron Man
    Captain America
    Vision
    Blue Marvel
    The Captain Marvel (Monica)
    Black Widow
    Iron Fist

Ballers only squad!!!!

BANNED

I guess mine would look like :
    Thor.
    Black Panther.
    The Wasp.
    Monica rambeux.
    Songbird.
    Blue marvel.
    Vision.
    Sersi

I guess new additions could be clea/silk
    Last edited by Ferro; 05-15-2020 at 12:37 PM.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ferro View Post
    I guess mine would look like :
    Thor.
    Black Panther.
    The Wasp.
    Monica rambeux.
    Songbird.
    Blue marvel.
    Vision.
    Sersi

I guess new additions could be clea/silk
    Wow, Monica, Thor, Sersi, Brashear and Vision on the same team? That's some serious firepower! And Monica and Sersi, woo! Nice to see a line-up with some heavy-hitting ladies (as well as both Wasp and Songbird, two great characters at the more middle-ground for power levels).

Interesting that there's some 'whose gonna be the leader' drama potential. Black Panther likes to take charge, even if not everyone agrees. Blue Marvel, Sersi and Thor tend to dodge the leader position. Monica and Wasp are the logical answers (Monica being take-charge and having no patience for leadership drama or waffling, and Janet being one of the most experienced heroes and Avengers founders on the team).
    Last edited by Sutekh; 05-15-2020 at 05:17 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Sutekh View Post
    Wow, Monica, Thor, Sersi, Brashear and Vision on the same team? That's some serious firepower! And Monica and Sersi, woo! Nice to see a line-up with some heavy-hitting ladies (as well as both Wasp and Songbird, two great characters at the more middle-ground for power levels).

Interesting that there's some 'whose gonna be the leader' drama potential. Black Panther likes to take charge, even if not everyone agrees. Blue Marvel, Sersi and Thor tend to dodge the leader position. Monica and Wasp are the logical answers (Monica being take-charge and having no patience for leadership drama or waffling, and Janet being one of the most experienced heroes and Avengers founders on the team).
    black panther administrative, Jan/Moni co leaders

Astonishing Member

Wasp
    Beast
    Classic She Hulk
    Black Knight
    Moonstone
    Ultra Girl
    Hellcat
    Battlestar
    Jolt
    Hyperion( Clarkish)
    Iceman
    Last edited by Photon Torme; 05-17-2020 at 05:50 AM.

Fantastic Member

New, New West Coast Avengers:
    Hawkeye (Clint)
    Kate Bishop
    Stinger (Cassie)
    Wonder Man
    War Machine
    Cybermancer
    Century
    Vee
    Tigra

On their first mission Clint let’s Kate lead to see how far she’s come as a leader, but what didn’t realize they messed with the wrong group of villains: Purple Man, M.O.D.O.K., A.I.M., Gorgon, The Hand, Hydra, Alexander Lukin. Inadvertently Kate Bishop gets exposed to Pym Particles (that she can’t control) and Purple Man, even though the mission is a success, the villains are plotting their revenge as Purple Man hurts the team by having Kate under his control that he make Kate hurt her friends, family and teammates, to make her hurt the most. At the last confrontation Kate is revealed to be under the villains control, and Clint has to make a tough decision in saving her closet friend or letting the villains win. Kate eventually breaks free of his control and beats Purple Man near death with her Pym Particle exposure, and helps beat the villains but at a cost of having hurt her friends, family and teammates that she decides to leave the team, but not before realizing The Purple Man escaped. Kate decides to track him down no matter where and who else she has to go through, hurt him. She leaves the team, but not before stealing one of Hawkeye’s old identities: Ronin, and Clint finds out and tries to stop her but she lays Clint out, before disappearing until Clint & Kate cross paths again. But as Kate leaves she contacts an old friend to join the team: Patriot (Eli Bradley).

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by HipHopAvenger View Post
    New, New West Coast Avengers:
    Hawkeye (Clint)
    Kate Bishop
    Stinger (Cassie)
    Wonder Man
    War Machine
    Cybermancer
    Century
    Vee
    Tigra

On their first mission Clint let’s Kate lead to see how far she’s come as a leader, but what didn’t realize they messed with the wrong group of villains: Purple Man, M.O.D.O.K., A.I.M., Gorgon, The Hand, Hydra, Alexander Lukin. Inadvertently Kate Bishop gets exposed to Pym Particles (that she can’t control) and Purple Man, even though the mission is a success, the villains are plotting their revenge as Purple Man hurts the team by having Kate under his control that he make Kate hurt her friends, family and teammates, to make her hurt the most. At the last confrontation Kate is revealed to be under the villains control, and Clint has to make a tough decision in saving her closet friend or letting the villains win. Kate eventually breaks free of his control and beats Purple Man near death with her Pym Particle exposure, and helps beat the villains but at a cost of having hurt her friends, family and teammates that she decides to leave the team, but not before realizing The Purple Man escaped. Kate decides to track him down no matter where and who else she has to go through, hurt him. She leaves the team, but not before stealing one of Hawkeye’s old identities: Ronin, and Clint finds out and tries to stop her but she lays Clint out, before disappearing until Clint & Kate cross paths again. But as Kate leaves she contacts an old friend to join the team: Patriot (Eli Bradley).
    Ah, Kate first gets exposed to Pym Particles, and replicates Clint's ten-second Avengers career as Goliath, and then takes on his costumed persona of Ronin? Awesome. I love the parallels.

Wonder Man and Tigra are great call backs to the original West Coast Avengers, and Cybermancer is a fascinating new addition (I know less, and, uh, nothing, about Century and Vee, I'll admit)! Century sounds interesting, after checking up on teh interwebs. Still no idea about Vee. I'll assume you didn't mean Dr. Peter Vee, 1940's era Nazi villain of Captain America.
    Last edited by Sutekh; 05-18-2020 at 02:46 AM.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sutekh View Post
    Ah, Kate first gets exposed to Pym Particles, and replicates Clint's ten-second Avengers career as Goliath, and then takes on his costumed persona of Ronin? Awesome. I love the parallels.

Wonder Man and Tigra are great call backs to the original West Coast Avengers, and Cybermancer is a fascinating new addition (I know less, and, uh, nothing, about Century and Vee, I'll admit)! Century sounds interesting, after checking up on teh interwebs. Still no idea about Vee. I'll assume you didn't mean Dr. Peter Vee, 1940's era Nazi villain of Captain America.
    Vee is Death’s Head V or Teen Death’s Head (also calls himself Vee)

Uncanny Avengers

Sunspot(Leader)
    Captain Marvel(Carol Danvers)
    Rogue
    Wonder Man
    Beast
    Synapse
    Hellion