Hollow
    Chamber
    Decibel
    Frenzy
    Rockslide
    Tarot

Put this one together a few days ago...

...i think it’s pretty dreamy.
    You have three veterans (Black Panther, Blue Marvel, Vision), but no Big Three. No Big Three is a move Marvel readers are way more willing to accept than DC readers are no Trinity, imo. This team has no Thor, but doesn’t lack powerhouses, no Cap, but still has an excellent street leveler, no Iron Man but still plenty of tech savvy.
    The rest of the team is all fresh faces, most in the younger side, and makes for a nice dynamic.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Riv86672 View Post
    Put this one together a few days ago...

...i think it’s pretty dreamy.
    You have three veterans (Black Panther, Blue Marvel, Vision), but no Big Three. No Big Three is a move Marvel readers are way more willing to accept than DC readers are no Trinity, imo. This team has no Thor, but doesn’t lack powerhouses, no Cap, but still has an excellent street leveler, no Iron Man but still plenty of tech savvy.
    The rest of the team is all fresh faces, most in the younger side, and makes for a nice dynamic.
    I’d buy this book

Fantastic Member

An Avengers World book focused on an extensive roster of characters who aren't: Cap, Thor, IM, BP, CM, Hulk, She-Hulk, Vision, Scarlet Witch, Hank, Janet, Quicksilver, Hawkeye, BW, etc... but instead on others such as:
    Blue Marvel
    Spectrum
    Max Brashear
    Toni Ho & Aikku Jokinen
    Voyager & Challenger
    Red Wolf
    Emperor Teddy, his empire and Wiccan
    Death's Head V
    Kate, Tommy, MAC, Eli, Cassie
    Goliath (Goliath)
    Atlas, Songbird, Mach X
    Swordswoman
    Black Knight
    Giant Man (Raz)
    Sunspot, Cannonball, Smasher, and New Mutants
    Validator
    Nightmask
    Wonder Man
    Fuse & Alloy
    Century
    Suzi Endo
    Lightning
    Thunderstrike (Kevin)
    Diamondback
    Hyperion (Hickman)
    Tamara Devoux
    White Tiger's (Ava & Angela)
    Synapse
    Singularity
    Arno Stark
    War Machine
    US Agent
    Quake
    Mockingbird
    Machine Man
    Skaar
    Jocasta
    Thundra
    etc...

Quote Originally Posted by HipHopAvenger View Post
    I’d buy this book
    I appreciate that, thank you!

With Rosters of 8 each - I present my ideal Avengers and West Coast Avengers.

The Avengers:
    Iron Man (Funding)
    Thor (Power House)
    Yellowjacket (Pym, Scientist)
    Wasp (the leader)
    Captain America (Moral Compass)
    Black Knight (because I love the character)
    Stingray (for underwater adventures)
    Captain Marvel (Genis Vell, to foreshadow more "Avengers Forever" and I loved the character)

West Coast Avengers:

Hawkeye (Leader)
    Mockingbird (the Stealthy Agent type)
    Tigra (the stealth and claws, scrapper)
    Wonder-Man (red coat 80's style, power house)
    Swordsman (really dug him in Dead Avengers)
    Spectrum (or whatever Monica goes by these days)
    Firebird (I love this character)
    Ant-Man (Scott Lang)
    Need Comics? Consider using my Affiliate link - helps keep my Podcast ad free!
    https://www.mycomicshop.com/?AffID=1055159P01
    Check out the Comic Relief Podcast! - The podcast all about comics!

Quote Originally Posted by Adam-X View Post
    With Rosters of 8 each - I present my ideal Avengers and West Coast Avengers.

The Avengers:
    Iron Man (Funding)
    Thor (Power House)
    Yellowjacket (Pym, Scientist)
    Wasp (the leader)
    Captain America (Moral Compass)
    Black Knight (because I love the character)
    Stingray (for underwater adventures)
    Captain Marvel (Genis Vell, to foreshadow more "Avengers Forever" and I loved the character)
    OMG! I LOVE your East Coast team of Avengers. This would be a definite purchase.

West Coast Avengers:
    Hawkeye (Leader)
    Ant-Man (Scott Lang)
    I might consider reading about this team (especially, if Clint goes back to wearing his classic outfit):

Quote Originally Posted by K7P5V View Post
    OMG! I LOVE your East Coast team of Avengers. This would be a definite purchase.
    Hah! Thanks! I do wish I could write over at Marvel... the ideas that rage in my mind... it's a maelstrom.

I might consider reading about this team (especially, if Clint goes back to wearing his classic outfit):
    It'd literally be the first thing I'd do is put Clint black in his classic attire.

For the West Coast Avengers... I always pictured them as "the off shoot"... like this is getting your foot into eventually becoming an Avenger... but with a lot less strict rules.
    So you get the little more off beat types...

Like with these two:
    Hawkeye (Leader)

- Foundation for the team, for me. And I'd have a story where they're working on mending their relationship (which I think is currently non existent these days - does anyone other than Reed and Sue have a long lasting relationship anymore? I suppose Pete and MJ... but I feel like Marvel has taken great steps to get away from existing, solid, relationships between characters - because younger readers may not be able to "associate" to romantic stuff). So this is what I would do with these two. And it'd be rough. Lots of quips and jabs at each other (sometimes in fun; similar I'd think to The Orville with the two main characters - ironically, isn't the female lead the one who played Mockingbird on Agents of SHIELD?)

- She doesn't get enough attention, I think.

- I've always liked him. Would really have a lot of fun with him. Naturally Grim Reaper making some appearances again.

- I've always liked him; but really enjoyed his character in Dead Avengers. I think there'd be a little headbutting between him and Clint, with Clint reminding Swordsman he's just a "Black Knight knock off."

- Always loved her. I'd want to explore everything with her powers and aspects.

Ant-Man (Scott Lang)
    - Both need more attention. Firebird looking to find herself, and religion coming up (which sometimes comes head to head with Simon/Wonder Man who has been dead; and the reappearance of people like Grim Reaper). Scott Lang because I love Pym on one team as Yellowjacket and Lang as Ant-Man on the other.

Hah! Thanks! I do wish I could write over at Marvel... the ideas that rage in my mind... it's a maelstrom.

It'd literally be the first thing I'd do is put Clint black in his classic attire.

For the West Coast Avengers... I always pictured them as "the off shoot"... like this is getting your foot into eventually becoming an Avenger... but with a lot less strict rules.
    So you get the little more off beat types...

Like with these two:
    Hawkeye (Leader)

- Foundation for the team, for me. And I'd have a story where they're working on mending their relationship (which I think is currently non existent these days - does anyone other than Reed and Sue have a long lasting relationship anymore? I suppose Pete and MJ... but I feel like Marvel has taken great steps to get away from existing, solid, relationships between characters - because younger readers may not be able to "associate" to romantic stuff). So this is what I would do with these two. And it'd be rough. Lots of quips and jabs at each other (sometimes in fun; similar I'd think to The Orville with the two main characters - ironically, isn't the female lead the one who played Mockingbird on Agents of SHIELD?)

- She doesn't get enough attention, I think.

- I've always liked him. Would really have a lot of fun with him. Naturally Grim Reaper making some appearances again.

- I've always liked him; but really enjoyed his character in Dead Avengers. I think there'd be a little headbutting between him and Clint, with Clint reminding Swordsman he's just a "Black Knight knock off."

- Always loved her. I'd want to explore everything with her powers and aspects.

Ant-Man (Scott Lang)
    - Both need more attention. Firebird looking to find herself, and religion coming up (which sometimes comes head to head with Simon/Wonder Man who has been dead; and the reappearance of people like Grim Reaper). Scott Lang because I love Pym on one team as Yellowjacket and Lang as Ant-Man on the other.
    ^^^I’m w. K7P5V, I love these rosters.
    Thanks for going into more detail, it made me love them more!

Also...
    ...this made me laugh out loud for some reason.

^^^I’m w. K7P5V, I love these rosters.
    Thanks for going into more detail, it made me love them more!
    Thanks! Late 70s/early 80s was my jam for Avengers... and then they came out with West Coast Avengers, with the lesser knows (I love that - because it's so open to develop) - I'd definitely go with where my heart is happiest with these teams.

Also...

...this made me laugh out loud for some reason.
    The "Gosh" part, really makes it...

Thanks! Late 70s/early 80s was my jam for Avengers... and then they came out with West Coast Avengers, with the lesser knows (I love that - because it's so open to develop) - I'd definitely go with where my heart is happiest with these teams.
    So true; That’s a great way to go!

You got me thinking of the WCA, and I actually came in here to post a version I cobbled together!

Wanted an off the wall team that really reflected that the west coast got the characters the east coast kinda passed on, so i used the current Legends of Tomorrow line up (as they’re a bunch of lovable losers) as a template for the team, support staff, and a recurring character.

Astonishing Member

Wasp
    Quicksilver
    Usagent
    Wonderman
    Spiderwoman- Julia- Team Telepath
    Nocturne
    Wolverine Girl
    Cho Hulk
    Firestar
    Spiderman
    Iceman

Wanted an off the wall team that really reflected that the west coast got the characters the east coast kinda passed on, so i used the current Legends of Tomorrow line up (as they’re a bunch of lovable losers) as a template for the team, support staff, and a recurring character.
    You got some folks I am not familiar with... but...

Mockingbird as the leader, this is admittedly a natural progression for her so I can totally see this.
    Hank Pym doing what he did during his stint with the West Coast Avengers originally, I like it.
    American Son - is Harry really American Son? Or is it some Cap image that you're saying could be someone named "American Son" that would be Harry? I've never heard of American Son (but clearly know who Harry Osborn is)
    Renascence - As a fan of the New Warriors, it's cool to see you pick this up. I could see Hank helping her develop the equipment too. Adamantium "octopus" arms maybe?
    Jim Hammond - I like this!
    Lyja would be great with Mockingbird - Mockingbird could use her to be the spy due to her shapeshifting
    Sharon Carter as a liaison is a natural connection with Mockingbird. Puts two strong women in the forefront.
    Humbug as the wanna be member - I love this!

Ones I don't know...
    Alexis - Never heard of her before?
    Druid - Never heard of him?
    Esmeralda Lobo - No idea who she is.
    Synapse - Never heard of her!