Page 99 of 139 FirstFirst ... 49899596979899100101102103109 ... LastLast
Results 1,471 to 1,485 of 2082

Thanks so much for the reply.
    Figured i’d go point by point...:
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam-X View Post
    You got some folks I am not familiar with... but...

Mockingbird as the leader, this is admittedly a natural progression for her so I can totally see this.
    Me too! She’d definitely consider it -her- team.

Hank Pym doing what he did during his stint with the West Coast Avengers originally, I like it.
    Same. He has SO much baggage. He just needs to go back to basics.

American Son - is Harry really American Son? Or is it some Cap image that you're saying could be someone named "American Son" that would be Harry? I've never heard of American Son (but clearly know who Harry Osborn is)
    Norman Osborn made the American Son armor for Harry, and it only works on those w. Osborn DNA. A kid of Norman’s named Gabriel Stacy wore it too, but I liked the idea of Harry becoming a full time hero.

Renascence - As a fan of the New Warriors, it's cool to see you pick this up. I could see Hank helping her develop the equipment too. Adamantium "octopus" arms maybe?
    Oh for sure! I’d love to see Hank coming up w. upgrades that might or might not work in the field.

Jim Hammond - I like this!
    Heck yeah!

Lyja would be great with Mockingbird - Mockingbird could use her to be the spy due to her shapeshifting
    Agreed. They could have their own little side mission going on they’d reveal in time.

Sharon Carter as a liaison is a natural connection with Mockingbird. Puts two strong women in the forefront.
    I could definitely see them butting heads big time, w. folks on the team just rolling their eyes.

Humbug as the wanna be member - I love this!
    Hes such a fun character!

Ones I don't know...
    Alexis - Never heard of her before?
    She’s from the Avengers A.I. book, and has connections to Hank Pym, as a bonus.

Druid - Never heard of him?
    He’s Dr. Druid’s kid, and will supposedly be a ‘great hero’ one day. Playing w. him trying to get there would be fun.

Esmeralda Lobo - No idea who she is.
    She's related to The Lobo brothers, Spider-Man characters. Not much has been done w. her, so she could be fun to flesh out. I was going to use Tigra, but again, I wanted less baggage for Hank.[/b]

Synapse - Never heard of her!
    She’s one of those new Inhumans that popped up a while back, and her dad’s a villain. She's done the good guy thing but i’d write her as becoming more of a tweener since last seen.

Fantastic Member

A team assembled by Wasp (Janet) to bring Ultron/Pym back and separate them with a team full of people who have adapted his identities or used Pym Particles:
    Wasp (Nadia)
    Ant-Man (Scott)
    Eric O’Grady (revived)
    Bill Foster (revived)
    Goliath (Tom)
    Atlas (Erik)
    Hawkeye
    Giant Man (Raz)
    Rita DeMara (revived)
    Stinger (Cassie)

Captain America
    Thor
    Ironheart
    Vision
    War Machine
    Black Panther
    Storm
    Shuri
    Hyperion (Hickman's run)
    She Hulk
    Captain Marvel (Danvers)
    Ant-Man (Lang)
    Wasp (Jan)
    Invisible Woman
    Thing
    Blue Marvel
    Spider-Man (Parker)
    Spider-Woman (Drew)
    Wolverine (Logan)
    Rogue
    Hawkeye (Bishop)
    Mockingbird
    Quake
    Last edited by Odd Rödney; 02-19-2021 at 08:42 AM. Reason: Bye, bye blue!
    "Kids don't care **** about superhero comic books. And if they do, they probably start with manga, with One Punch-Man or My Hero Academia. " -ImOctavius.

Quote Originally Posted by HipHopAvenger View Post
    A team assembled by Wasp (Janet) to bring Ultron/Pym back and separate them with a team full of people who have adapted his identities or used Pym Particles:
    Wasp (Nadia)
    Ant-Man (Scott)
    Eric O’Grady (revived)
    Bill Foster (revived)
    Goliath (Tom)
    Atlas (Erik)
    Hawkeye
    Giant Man (Raz)
    Rita DeMara (revived)
    Stinger (Cassie)
    Ha! That’s a neat idea for a mini series!

Quote Originally Posted by Riv86672 View Post
    Thanks so much for the reply.
    Druid - Never heard of him?
    He’s Dr. Druid’s kid, and will supposedly be a ‘great hero’ one day. Playing w. him trying to get there would be fun.
    Hold up. Hold up. HOLD UP.

Doctor Druid has a kid? Doctor... freaking... Druid?

It might be me... but man. I've never liked that character. His appearances in Avengers in 80's made me want to strangle him.

And then Secret Defenders pretty much sealed the deal that I've NEVER liked him.

And someone... mated with him? Willingly?

My rant about Secret Defenders (not just Doctor Druid, though he gets a fair share of grilling...) - http://comicreliefpodcast.com/archives/1110
    Need Comics? Consider using my Affiliate link - helps keep my Podcast ad free!
    https://www.mycomicshop.com/?AffID=1055159P01
    Check out the Comic Relief Podcast! - The podcast all about comics!

Fantastic Member

Ha! That’s a neat idea for a mini series!
    Thanks, I've had this idea for a while plus they might as well make the rest of the people who've used his Pym Particles or taken his identities Avengers since they're heroes even it's just temporary, and can call on them when in need, plus to reunite janet and Hank and have them reconcile and see hank's reaction to Nadia, plus have Bill react to Tom having his identity, and Hank react to Raz taking one of his last identities. Plus he can make up new identities for these revived heroes and make up a boss one for them. Lastly Hawkeye being the odd man.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam-X View Post
    Hold up. Hold up. HOLD UP.

Doctor Druid has a kid? Doctor... freaking... Druid?

It might be me... but man. I've never liked that character. His appearances in Avengers in 80's made me want to strangle him.

And then Secret Defenders pretty much sealed the deal that I've NEVER liked him.

And someone... mated with him? Willingly?

My rant about Secret Defenders (not just Doctor Druid, though he gets a fair share of grilling...) - http://comicreliefpodcast.com/archives/1110
    Yeah, Dr. D had a kid. It surprised me, too!

Excellent review of the Secret Defenders series. I didn’t stick w. it past the first year (if that), so it was interesting to see where it ultimately went.
    Like you i was (am) a Defenders fan, and I remember being really disappointed in this outing. Weak story, generic art, flimsy premise...bleh!

Thanks, I've had this idea for a while plus they might as well make the rest of the people who've used his Pym Particles or taken his identities Avengers since they're heroes even it's just temporary, and can call on them when in need, plus to reunite janet and Hank and have them reconcile and see hank's reaction to Nadia, plus have Bill react to Tom having his identity, and Hank react to Raz taking one of his last identities. Plus he can make up new identities for these revived heroes and make up a boss one for them. Lastly Hawkeye being the odd man.
    Damn, you make it sound really fun!
    I can picture so many great interactions both humorous, serious, and sad.

One of the versions of Marvel's JLA that I have been working on:

Human Robot as Martian Manhunter
    Penance as Wonder Woman
    Persuasion as Superman
    Queen X as Highball
    Madame Sanctity as Streak
    Madame Web as Hawkgirl
    Phoenix as Batman

Astonishing Member

Ironman
    Wasp
    Wonderman
    Beast
    Hellcat
    Spider- Man ( Miles)
    Jolt
    Classic She Hulk & Daredevil
    Smasher
    Witchfire
    Fandral
    Last edited by Photon Torme; 02-09-2020 at 02:56 PM.

Ultimate Member

Love the idea of a team based on Pym-adjacent characters, which could also include folks like Vision, Jocasta or Victor la Mancha, who, as creations of Ultron, who was created by Pym, are sort of 'second-generation' descendants.

Although I'd definitely want the various Pym particle users to focus on different strengths or tactics, to help make it a little more versatile / varied than just a bunch of shrinking peeps and a bunch of growing peeps. Have one of them focus on embiggening insects and sending them at big targets, while another is controlling a bunch of smaller swarms to infiltrate machinery and short it out, etc. Save the 'turn big and stomp on people' tactics for the few among them who are, historically, not exactly rocket scientists. (Looking at you, Erik!)

Avengers World Initiative - Large Team dealing with threats all over the world and universal threats. Broken into smaller teams from the command center (run by the Vision) to deal with these threats

Captain America
    Thor
    Iron Man
    Wolverine
    Spider-Man
    Hulk
    Songbird
    Nova (Richard Rider)
    Captain Marvel
    The Vision
    Scarlet Witch
    Hyperion
    Blue Marvel
    Jane Foster Valkyrie
    Dr. Strange
    Ghost Rider
    Starbrand
    Black Panther
    Quasar
    Black Widow
    Wasp
    Hawkeye
    Darkhawk
    Spiderwoman
    Luke Cage
    Ant-man
    Falcon
    War Machine
    Hercules
    Ares
    Winter Soldier
    Quake
    Blade
    Deathlok
    Moon Knight
    Wonder man
    She Hulk
    Mockingbird
    Sentry (Superman powers no reality warping)

Main Rosters
    ——————————————

Secret Avengers - Black Ops:
    Wolverine (Leader)
    Deathlok
    Winter Soldier
    Hawkeye
    Mockingbird
    Black Widow
    Spider Woman
    Ares
    Falcon
    Quake

Supernatural Avengers aka The Midnight Sons
    Doctor Strange
    Blade
    Ghost Rider
    Moon Knight
    Hellstrom
    Morbius
    Magik
    Jennifer Kale
    Clea
    Doctor voodoo
    Man Thing
    Terror Inc
    The Shivers Man

Mighty Avengers
    Captain America
    Iron Man
    Thor
    Scarlet Witch
    She Hulk
    Hawkeye
    Black Widow
    Jane Foster Valkyrie
    Vision
    Captain Marvel

The New Avengers
    Luke Cage
    Songbird
    War Machine
    Spider-man
    Hercules
    Black Panther
    Ant-Man (Hank Pym)
    America Chavez
    Wonderman

The Ultimates: The first line of defense for intergalactic threats
    Nova (Leader)
    Blue Marvel
    Thor
    The Sentry
    The Hulk
    Starbrand
    Darkhawk
    Captain Universe
    Quasar
    Captain Marvel
    Moondragon
    Last edited by Pharoahe22; 02-09-2020 at 11:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pharoahe22 View Post
    Avengers World Initiative - Large Team dealing with threats all over the world and universal threats. Broken into smaller teams from the command center (run by the Vision) to deal with these threats
    That’s impressive.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sutekh View Post
    Love the idea of a team based on Pym-adjacent characters, which could also include folks like Vision, Jocasta or Victor la Mancha, who, as creations of Ultron, who was created by Pym, are sort of 'second-generation' descendants.

Although I'd definitely want the various Pym particle users to focus on different strengths or tactics, to help make it a little more versatile / varied than just a bunch of shrinking peeps and a bunch of growing peeps. Have one of them focus on embiggening insects and sending them at big targets, while another is controlling a bunch of smaller swarms to infiltrate machinery and short it out, etc. Save the 'turn big and stomp on people' tactics for the few among them who are, historically, not exactly rocket scientists. (Looking at you, Erik!)
    I could get behind Vision, Jocasta, Mancha joining along too I think I’d also add Viv, Monica Chang, Alexis the Protector and Doombot

Astonishing Member

Black Knight
    Wasp
    Ironman
    Beast
    Firestar
    Bishop
    Soldier Supreme- Infinity Warp
    Catseye- Infinity Warp
    Spider Woman- Julia with Telepathic abilities Plus some pre cog in addition to spider Powers
    Ben Grimm
    Viv Vision