Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

I wonder why they want to keep her casting a secret.If she is Elektra I would think they would want that out there

BANNED

Typhoid Mary.

Quote Originally Posted by Charmed View Post
    I loved her in Seven Pounds. I'm probably one of the few people who liked that film. It's a shame it gets a bad reputation (mostly from stuffy critics).
    I'd check this show out (because of Ms. Dawson), but I'm too cheap to shell out the cash for Netflix.
    Its 8 bucks. You pay for a month at a time. If you don't want to renew you don't have to.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by marvelprince View Post
    Could she maybe be Echo? I'd like to see Echo instead of Elektra this time around.
    I was thinking the same thing, Rosario is supposed to be of partly aboriginal/ first nation descent. And Fisk did briefly raise her.
    A new character sounds as likely

Extraordinary Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kasper Cole View Post
    I don't agree that's her most famous role. It's one of her most well known roles but she's also known for stuff like Kids, Seven Pounds, and Unstoppable.
    25th Hour was a very good film. The music was fantastic.

I loved her in Seven Pounds. I'm probably one of the few people who liked that film. It's a shame it gets a bad reputation (mostly from stuffy critics).
    I'd check this show out (because of Ms. Dawson), but I'm too cheap to shell out the cash for Netflix.
    I liked Seven Pounds

Extraordinary Member

Incredibly impressive casting......

Elektra! xD

I also liked Seven Pounds. It wasn't a great film, but it was solid. It got way too much hate considering it still delivered some good performances, and the ending wasn't "Hollywood magic happy ending."

Part-Time Pen Monkey

Dont see her as Elektra. Personal opinion. Would love to see her however as Typhoid Mary. Still the option to be a badass. Former lover of Daredevil. Mary's creation by Matt panicking certainly fits well with his " journey to become the hero we know as Daredevil." Sets up for her being later hired as an assassin by the Kingpin.

Heck, her outfit from the Sin City movies can nearly be Typhoid Mary based on some of the comic designs.
    Last edited by Gotham_Lord; 06-22-2014 at 02:29 AM.

Extraordinary Member

Mary or even Karen makes sense.

Astonishing Member Global Honored's Avatar

Great casting choice. Echo'ing my comments from the community thread..
    Rosario could potentially be Elektra, Karen Page, Echo, Dakota North, Typhoid Mary, Bullseye/Lady B, Milla Donovan, Kirsten McDuffie or a new character entirely. Whatever part she plays, I am super excited to check it out. She rocks!

Quote Originally Posted by saul_on_the_road_to_damascus View Post
    Its 8 bucks. You pay for a month at a time. If you don't want to renew you don't have to.
    Hmmm...well now it doesn't sound so bad. Thanks for the info

Quote Originally Posted by Raffi Ol D'Arcy View Post
    25th Hour was a very good film. The music was fantastic.

I liked Seven Pounds
    Yay, I'm not the only one

Quote Originally Posted by Kieran_Frost View Post
    I also liked Seven Pounds. It wasn't a great film, but it was solid. It got way too much hate considering it still delivered some good performances, and the ending wasn't "Hollywood magic happy ending."
    What made it really good for me was the soundtrack. I usually don't cry during movies (sort of not true), but when that music starts playing, the tears start flowing.

Quote Originally Posted by Kieran_Frost View Post
    I Think critics bashed Seven Pounds because it was incredibly predictable. You knew what the end of the movie was gonna be 10 minutes into it. You're right though about people glossing over the good performances.

Astonishing Member The_Greatest_Username's Avatar

I love this casting for whoever she plays. Personally, I'm hoping for Angela del Toro.