Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
    THE MARK OF MY DIGNITY Superlad93's Avatar

Default Oh snap ya'll, Superman #3 preview out!!

That art doh!

Source: Crave Online.

Is that classic Krypto?!?!

Few things seem to be confirmed:

-The Kal-El Eradicator was looking for was seems to be the living one.

-Superdad and new 52 Superman don't just look alike, they in fact share the same DNA. The fortress can't even tell them apart.

Things we have questions for:

-Did Eradicator make that Krypto or did time "right itself" or whatever?

-What's Eradicator's game plan?

-What's up with Jon's powers?

BANNED

Is Tomasi trying to one-up the Superman/Luthor encounter that Jurgens wrote?

With Lois calling out Clark for how he acted with the neighbors, they have to be going for Superman being so overprotective of Jon, that he's not his usual self.

Superman...You don't have to be punching someone when you're asking them a question. You could try just asking them the question without attacking them.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Superlad93 View Post
    Is that classic Krypto?!?!
    It's definitely doesn't look like New 52 Krypto.

Extraordinary Member superduperman's Avatar

The Krypto thing could just be an artist screw up.
    Assassinate Putin!

Spectacular Member Kevin Street's Avatar

It gives me hope! I like the wolfish Krypto. He's cool and all, but he's a different dog. It would be great to see the original again!

Quote Originally Posted by Ina heshima kwa Jumuia kama ka View Post
    Is Tomasi trying to one-up the Superman/Luthor encounter that Jurgens wrote?

With Lois calling out Clark for how he acted with the neighbors, they have to be going for Superman being so overprotective of Jon, that he's not his usual self.

Superman...You don't have to be punching someone when you're asking them a question. You could try just asking them the question without attacking them.
    Yeah and I'm actually looking forward to them having Clark work through it, and get back to his cooler head. I mean based of the idea that Clark is gonna let Jon go on adventures with Robin soon, I have to imagine that he works through this. But as Lois has pointed out, it's an issue that he has to work on.

I'm thinking the "cool down" issue at the end of the arc will be where we lay these issues out on the table.

Quote Originally Posted by superduperman View Post
    The Krypto thing could just be an artist screw up.

I don't know, it seems pretty intentional given the fact that he gave him a cape and all.

Don't tell me dire wolf Krypton is gone? At least kill him off or something...don't retcon him.

Spectacular Member Kevin Street's Avatar

Nah, he's still around. In the words of the Eradicator from this preview: "We have traveled long and far to save us." As in the two of them. Or maybe this dog is a really slobbery robot. Either way, nothing has changed for the other Krypto.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Street View Post
    Nah, he's still around. In the words of the Eradicator from this preview: "We have traveled long and far to save us." As in the two of them. Or maybe this dog is a really slobbery robot. Either way, nothing has changed for the other Krypto.
    Hopefully. Don't want flashbacks of GOT in Superman. Also is PreFlashpoint Superman going to keep using Superman's Fortress? Hell, even Lois doesn't want to be there.

Quote Originally Posted by Prime View Post
    Hopefully. Don't want flashbacks of GOT in Superman. Also is PreFlashpoint Superman going to keep using Superman's Fortress? Hell, even Lois doesn't want to be there.
    Well it's being set up that if he did take it then the Fortress itself wouldn't really miss a step. I doubt that he will just out and out take it, but maybe when the relationship with kara starts up then she'll tell him to take it or they will share it (not sure where her heads gonna be at in her book)

Quote Originally Posted by Superlad93 View Post
    Well it's being set up that if he did take it then the Fortress itself wouldn't really miss a step. I doubt that he will just out and out take it, but maybe when the relationship with kara starts up then she'll tell him to take it or they will share it (not sure where her heads gonna be at in her book)
    Kara will probably need therapy.